• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amiibo Restocks at Best Buy

Jedidiah "SHSL Jedi" Baker

Comments

Sweet! Valuable collectibles that I'll never get (at least for this year)! I should save some money for next year though.

I checked shortly after the tweet went up. It's preorders for PacMan, Ganon, Captain Falcon and Marth. They all come out Dec 7, and are MSRP.

I'll have to get my hands on Bowser, Duck Hunt, King Dedede and Rosalina & Luma then in that case. They along with King K. Rool and Ridley will be the only ones I'll unlock instantly assuming the rumor is true and when I get a Switch down the road.

Hoping that they re-release the Gannon amino in his Ocarina of Time costume. Same thing goes for Zelda and Link as well.

I've already got my Robin amiibo from Amazon, but it's great to see amiibo restocked. Anything that prevents or at least hinders amiibo scalpers is good. It brings back memories of that one guy who bought 600+ Rosalina & Luma amiibos out of hatred for the character, as well as to spite some people.

Top Bottom