• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amiibo problems

Astra_

Smash Cadet
If anyone else has these problems please let me know

* Amiibo stopping completely for 10 seconds - 1 minute

* Amiibo spamming taunts

* Amiibo (With long range attacks) Using the same move constantly (spamming)

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Let's keep in mind amiibo is still a CPU and as such they are prone to flaws like regular CPUs (I personally have 10 amiibo still in their boxes but enough about that). Whatever your habits are when you train with them, that is just what they may do as well. They could also be doing this when they are still at particularly low levels. Now, y'all haven't specified what level they were so I'll assume the amiibo is not yet at level 50.

Right...may I suggest y'all check out the following: https://amiibodojo.com

It is a primer and there is a lot to learn but I do believe that your sparring sessions in the future will go smoother after this.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
* Amiibo stopping completely for 10 seconds - 1 minute
It can be a common occurrence with Amiibo, especially when it's Amiibo vs Amiibo. It's just something they do.

If anyone else has these problems please let me know* Amiibo spamming taunts
Define "Spamming taunts".

Lower level Amiibos will of course use taunts; however once they get to the mid 40s to max level (50) they stop using taunts altogether. I have just about every single Smash Amiibo, and never once experienced this issue at all. Never heard of this issue.

* Amiibo (With long range attacks) Using the same move constantly (spamming)
From what I read and understand, the more an attack lands the more an Amiibo will use it. Also some Amiibo are known to be more spammy in nature as well as not use certain attacks at all. If you want them to stop spamming long range attacks don't use them yourself and get aggressive. The Amiibo should fall out of the habit as long as you don't give it the space to use the move.

Top Bottom