• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amiibo League

CadenLisa

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
7824-6659-5288
Given the fact that Nintendo allowed amiibo to be used in battle arenas, we have the ability to have amiibo be played against other amiibos from around the world.

This is where I came up with the idea to have a series of tournaments, featuring said amiibo.

I made a discord server for those involved to discuss and improve the idea, and push it into fruition.

The link is as follows: https://discord.gg/DJCyK2d

If I can trust you, then I'll make you a mod on the server. I'm also looking for someone to stream the games such as the top 8 for the tournament that happens.
I would like to make it a weekly circuit, but that's just me.

There is one important thing to make sure that is okay with your amiibo.
Make sure there are NO spirits, under ANY circumstances. Spirits are broken, and I would like to have all the amiibo on the same level.

That is all I have for now, feel free to shoot me any comments and questions in this thread, or preferably, on the discord above. I also have some questions already answered, you just have to go to the rules section of the discord above.

I'll see you in the server!

Last edited:
Top Bottom