• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amida's Outside Brawl

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
This tournament ran decently, we couldn't get Mario Party in because of crew battles, but whatever.

Brawl Doubles:
1st: Keroro Platoon (Amida + Kero)
2nd: Batman and Batman Beyond (S2 + Twig)
3rd: Is Double MK legal? (Tyler + SP)
4th: Team Base Hunter (?)
5th: Hipster Cake (?)
5th: LumberJack Gundam (?)
6th: They're free though (Kanon + Adam)

Brawl Singles:
1st: Kero
2nd: Amida
3rd: S2
4th: SP
5th: Mister Eric
5th: A:G
7th: Twig
7th: Adam
9th: Kryp
9th: Hael Phael
9th: AM
9th: Ogie
13th: DX
13th: Horkytorky
13th: Kanon
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/v0DwNaS.gif
^ Did I do this right?

Smash 64:
1st: Amida (Obviously)
2nd: S2
3rd: Twig
4th: Kero
5th: Ogie
7th: Kryp
7th: Mister Eric
I now declare myself the best Smash 64 player in KY, anyone that thinks otherwise, can $10 MM me.
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/yMc03hO.gif
^ I still feel like I am not doing this right

Crew Battle:
1st: Kero's Team (Great job, Mister Eric)
2nd: Twig's Team (I told you not to go last Twig, but whatever, it was your team.)

Shoutouts:
Myself/Amida- For the 2-0 on Kero and coming in 2nd, as well as trying to get my 3 legged dog to "shake", and for giving everyone who jumped in the pool a towel except for Ogie, who I gave a hand towel.
Kero- For being awesome, running into my dad's car, and letting me only take one match in GFs and then trying to split the winnings.
Ttar- For being a really cool guy, and helping greatly with all the brackets, then using his superior computer over mine and giving me the bracket images the next day.
S2- For getting 2nd in 64, and never taking a game off of me in both sets of GFs in 64, as well as making DK my favorite MU in brawl, and taking 3rd, also for having to deal with the tremendous lag of my tv.
SP- For helping me with the tournament and the doubles bracket, for taking 4th, and for his free-for-alls with my little cousin and Kero while the 64 tourney was going on.
Twig- For being really fun to play in all games, and for being fun to talk to, as well as doing great in doubles, and for being my closest person in skill level, unless I keep up my performance like it was here.
A:G- For doing really well in singles and doubles, and beating all of Richmond except twig in placing including his brother, and for sticking with G&W rather than using MK.
Mister Eric- For beating my little cousin first round, being humorous throughout the day, being the most underrated doubles partner ever, the clutch win in crew battle, and for helping me get into this community.
Adam- For getting really good, and for being the only person in Richmond I have not really talked to, and for apparently getting around a 36 on the ACT.
Hael Phael- For being my first good win in brawl, for entering 64 singles, and for laughing at my dog jokes, as well as playing a lot of friendlies against my little cousin.
AM- For being better than I thought in crews, and for being around every time I said something hilarious.
Kryp- For not being my doubles partner and I ended up winning, for being my main friendly player, for always coming to tourneys, for having a stinky pit, and for getting 3rd on the Richmond PR.
Ogie- For knocking my little cousin out of the tourney, for drying with a hand towel and still complained less then everyone else from Richmond who went in the pool (Not that they complained much), and for being a lot better at the game than I thought.
DX + Horkytorky- for coming out, and for preferring casual play over competitive, you guys should just keep playing!
Kanon/my little Cousin- For getting in the way of matches and creating ultimate mind games, for this being his first tourney, keep at it, I think you will rise to the top of KY very soon!
Richmond + S2- for getting in the pool with all their clothes and then freezing
My dog- For having 3 legs
KY- for being "silly"
Shoutouts to athletic activities, for not being participated in

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
1st: Kero
2nd: Amida
3rd: S2
4th: SP
5th: Mister Eric
7th: Twig
7th: Adam
9th: Kryp
9th: AM
9th: Ogie
13th: DX
13th: Horkytorky
13th: Kanon

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It goes 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 13th.

the two "6th" should be "7th", the four "7th" should be "9th", and the four "8th" should be "13th".

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Just model everything off of what I posted first.

I had a wonderful time. Wish I didn't go ICs in bracket against SP bc my ROB is on point.
And I wish I didn't get bottom seeded, but figured I could just prove whoever seeded wrong by beating SP or KERO.

Thanks a ton for giving us the space to have a great time, Amida. You did really well and you have a very positive attitude in the game which will take you far. A bad attitude holds so many good players back. Suck it up that you got timed out. It happens. But yeah, you haven't given up yet and you still have a drive in you that even MK or losing $20 to people can't hold back. So keep it up. I will also be keeping up as well and working hard on my ROB this summer. So consider yourself an inspiration. I like inspirations. =]

GGs everyone. Let's do this again.
And make sure to bring your A game to educated feet.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
1: Amida
2: S2
3: Twig
4: Kero
5: Ogie
5: A:G
7: Kryp
7: Mister Eric
9: Hael Phael

Full results for 64

1. Kero
2. Amida
3. S2
4. SP
5. A:G
5. Mister Eric
7. Twig
7. Adam
9. Kryp
9. Hael Phael
9. AM
9. Ogie
13. Ttar
13. Horkytorky
13. DX
13. Kanon

Full results for singles.

Shoutouts later, this was a fun event

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Twig's team?
I keep telling everybody I suck but nobody listens. :ohwell:

Smash 64 was fun and the match I no contested was even funnier.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Twig's team?
I keep telling everybody I suck but nobody listens. :ohwell:

Smash 64 was fun and the match I no contested was even funnier.
Lol, I said Twig's team because you were so upset about losing it, and because I wanted someone else to take responsibility for the losing team.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yo Amida you be sitting on the throne right now but I've got THE BIG CALLOUT! That's right! On July 22nd at #EDUCATEDFEET, you are GOING DOWN, brother man! In every game! That's right, yesterday was a fluke and I will show the world that you are a fraud! a bigger one than me, too!

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Yo Amida you be sitting on the throne right now but I've got THE BIG CALLOUT! That's right! On July 22nd at #EDUCATEDFEET, you are GOING DOWN, brother man! In every game! That's right, yesterday was a fluke and I will show the world that you are a fraud! a bigger one than me, too!
Haha, so you accept my $10 mm?

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
I am pretty upset about it. So bummed because I lost all me money. Ogie paid for my 64 entry fee because he knew I was down in the dumps though. Best man of the century.

Me money? What am I a pirate? -_-
Not even gonna try to hide that with an edit.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney. I may have left my Wii stand at your house, but it doesn't really matter all that much.

Shoutouts

KERO: Auto-piloted so much this tourney that you ran right into Amida's dad's car.

Amida: That KP top 2! Good stuff taking that set off me; you're improving really quickly. Anyway, this was a really fun tournament; thanks for running it as well as carrying me in teams. You definitely reminded me that Snake is definitely not a character to auto-pilot against.

S2: Good games.

SP: Good games. Like you said, keep working on that overconfidence thing; MK can only carry you so far.

Mister Eric: Good games. You did really well in crews, taking off six stocks like that and making up for my sub-par leadership skills.

A:G: Sorry about forcing you to go against Kryp in crews; I really should have been more considerate of your condition, and it was really inconsiderate of me to do what I did. Great placing, though

Twig: Sorry to see you place so low, but I'm sure you'll do better next time. I expect great things of you at Educated Feet.

Adam: Didn't really talk with you, but good job with your placing.

Kryp: Nice seeing you again. Good games. That ledge grab limit, though.

Hael Phael: Dat Lucas Usmash. You did really well in crews as well.

AM: Good stuff in crews. You definitely surpassed my expectations; I apologize for initially underrating you.

Ogie: Didn't really talk to you all that much at the tourney.

DX and Horkytorky: Nice to see new people interested in the Smash scene. If you guys keep at it, you will all definitely improve and start placing higher, so don't be too discouraged by how you placed this time.

Kanon: I'm gonna say this right now, but this kid is going to be #1 on the KY PR someday. Just you all wait.

Anyway, again, this was a fun tournament, and I can't wait to see you all again at Educated Feet.

Top Bottom