• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ambitions as a Plumber; A Mario FAQ

Help!

Smash Journeyman
look around couldnt find anything on ness. I just cant figure out how to get past his fairs and bairs spams, maybe i just need to time spot dogdes for bairs, still not sure what to do on fairs at all.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
sheild grab hif fairs, dthrow to up smash to uair combos work nice, when he camps bairs just throw fireballs and dont run at him

anything else specific?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
falco? what happened to fox?

nice avatar and sig though!

btw it's kinda difficult to get more than 2 to 3 hits on a floaty after a grab, so the combo would be kinda weak.

Shök

Smash Champion
Lol, what do you mean what happened to Fox? We yeah but in mid air you could do some hit's. It doesnt really matter how much but you should grab always with Mario.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
How'd that go?
Actually....We're pretty even. :laugh:

On the first match, I 3-stocked him on Final Destination. Then he said in his head, "Alright DP. You're jus gonna have to get off my ****."

So we did a rematch on FD, he 2-stocked me. And I was jus speechless....

Afterwards, we played some on Battlefield, Pokemon Stadium, and Dreamland. And from there, me & him were jus evenly taking stock. Eggz, Green Mario & Me jus might be one of the Top Mario's in the nation.

I wish I had video footage of these matches because I'm pretty sure everybody thinks I'm lying. You guys probably won't believe me. :(

boss8

Smash Hero
i mean i played GM and eggz.....eggz was more mindgamy then GM but i had a harder time with GM...so me and GM played mario dittis all night and i proceeded to figure him out and **** him.....as for eggz....he's just something diffrent.....any questions???

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Actually....We're pretty even. :laugh:

On the first match, I 3-stocked him on Final Destination. Then he said in his head, "Alright DP. You're jus gonna have to get off my ****."

So we did a rematch on FD, he 2-stocked me. And I was jus speechless....

Afterwards, we played some on Battlefield, Pokemon Stadium, and Dreamland. And from there, me & him were jus evenly taking stock. Eggz, Green Mario & Me jus might be one of the Top Mario's in the nation.

I wish I had video footage of these matches because I'm pretty sure everybody thinks I'm lying. You guys probably won't believe me. :(
Boss > You.

But you do have a nice Mario, from what I've seen.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Ahh okay...

Say, Boss. What do you think The Top 10 Mario's could possibly be? I think you'd be higher than me in the rankings. :) I know I'm in the Top Mario's though.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
1.Green mario
2.Eggz
3.Boss
4.dj nintendo
5.DP

thats all everyone stopped playing melee mario :(
I have to disagree with this list based on OMFG tournament results

DJ Nintendo going all Mario placed Higher then all other Mario mains, basically just green mario at TGMTSB and Fast and he also took fourth at mass madness.

Basically he is the best mario tournament wise right now imo, and this is from playing all of the Mario's except Boss it would go.

DJ Nintendo
Green Mario
Eggz
Boss
DP

Thats tournament listings alone son.

While we're on the subject of me disagreeing with Boss

"kevin M is a scrub i already beat him anyways...3 stock hahahaha *****!! "

Way to try and say you ***** me in Melee when you've never even played me while having really mediocre placings so you went to Brawl to compensate. Get ***** EL OH EL.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Lol alright guys. We dont want anything started in the Mario boards...Let's be proud it's still somewhat living. xD

Other than that, I agree with the listings...It's not bad at all. :)

Top Bottom