• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing Island Hero for SSB5 - Welcome to the Maboo Tribe

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
If you have no idea what that is, there is a Gamecube game called Amazing Island and you can create your own monster to do games with. I'd love to see it in Smash reguardless of how likely it is. I've seen this idea before and I'd want to bring it back. It is a 3rd Party game and he could have a unique moveset reguarding monsters and monster creation. The protagonist can be male or female in a similar way to robin and corrin.

Pros:
  • Potential for a unique character
  • Great Moveset Potential
Cons:
  • It only had one game for the Gamecube
  • It isn't currently relevent
  • Probably an obscure pick
  • Unlikely choice for 3rd party character
B- Summon Monster
He/She does a thing where He/She summons a small monster to attack for a short period of time

Side B- Mirror Pen
He/She uses the Mirror Pen to trap opponents from both sides of him/her.

Up B- Flying Monster
He/She uses a flying monster to fly around as a recovery move

Down B- Monster Counter
He/She uses a monster to counter attacks

Final Smash- Black Evil
He/She summons the Black Evil to Destroy everything

Thoughts and Opinions or Supports?

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Could OP add more info about the game? Like, is it first or third party? Who is the protagonist? What could he do in Smash? That sort of thing.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
I've actually played it before on my GameCube. As a kid, I was obsessed with it. I support!

Top Bottom