• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing Ike gameplay (video)

ZuuBoi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sahtyre
Yea so I thought you guys should see this amazing Ike I seen on YouTube he has alot of nice moves and its pretty speedy and you can definitely learn some stuff off him.

-mb if someone already showed this video somewhere else on this forum
-Skip to around 10:30 and enjoy
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZngGijliGQ

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
Dem pivot grabs tho. This guy makes me want play Ike more

Casval

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RX-104
Awesome. I love playing as Ike, this video has helped me see more effective ways of using him.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
That Falco player has a rude mouth on him. Made me feel really good when Kwiz dominated him every single time. I gotta say, though, that guy Kwiz doesn't use down tilt enough.

D

Deleted member 269706

Yeah I saw this once before...And did you guys notice how that Video was uploaded on the 22nd of November? That means that Ike was pulling those crazy moves off after the Wii U version had been out for just 1 day...I'd love to see him now!

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here's me taking down a guy who's actually pretty good but I read him like a fuggin book and scared him into making some dumb choices

DarkStar64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Keystoner_33
3DS FC
4914-3939-6213
This guy made me realize how important pivot tilts and grabs are I barely use them definitely something I need to incorporate more
Also, I'm pretty sure "physics" isn't Smash jargon apparently that guy knows nothing about video games :chuckle:

Top Bottom