• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A AMA Zeke The Zekenator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1557354811030.png

Zeke The Zekenator
Welcome back everyone, to this edition of AMA. The subject is the Zekenator himself, Zeke. As always, when asking questions, please keep it civil. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Zeke has answered, then you may ask more. All site rules are in effect. Have fun!!

Whenever you are ready to respond, @Zeke The Zekenator ....

House questions:
Waffles or pancakes?
Evil or Light?

Questions from Cyn:
Who is your hero and why?
Besides Earth, which planet is best planet?
If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy!

1. You are tasked with creating an animated series, what's the plot?
2. Care for 45 cats or one Tiger? The animals will live as long as you do, and you must take care of them or you will die instantly.
3. How did you get Doofenshmirtz to make you a Zekenator?

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
  1. Who are your two favorite Rare Blades (based on gender) that aren't Legendary Ranked (i.e. Story Blades)?
  2. Do you like over-the-top action games?
  3. If you could replace the "Snap" to annoy @faygoshill in any way, what method would you replace it with?*
* = Note: Assume you can dab to trigger the Infinity Gauntlet's power instead of snapping, for instance.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
1. Who is your favorite musician/band?
2. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
3. How many bees have you seen in one place at one time?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
2. Which Smash Bros. games have you played(this includes fan games when I ask this)?
3. What's your favorite video game genre?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 217775
Zeke The Zekenator
Welcome back everyone, to this edition of AMA. The subject is the Zekenator himself, Zeke. As always, when asking questions, please keep it civil. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Zeke has answered, then you may ask more. All site rules are in effect. Have fun!!

Whenever you are ready to respond, @Zeke The Zekenator ....

House questions:
Waffles or pancakes?
Evil or Light?

Questions from Cyn:
Who is your hero and why?
Besides Earth, which planet is best planet?
If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
Alright! Thanks for having me.
Waffles, especially bubble waffles

Was part of my forces of evil once, now I'm kinda in the middle ground with light tendencies

Real life hero? while it might sound corny, my dad. He's a great dude, provides and cares a lot for me and my family, motivated me to improve everyday and I really hope I can do the same when I start a family.

Saturn, it has rings. Big rings, so its probably rich.

Probably dis-invent and reinvent Copyright law as is one of the main factors companies start getting intrusive with other rights, laws like the one they want to pass on Europe seem counterproductive as they would cause the opposite effect and make people find ways to break the law and they are just plain impossible to regulate without a lot of change in the current infrastructure just due to the amount of people using social media.
Howdy!

1. You are tasked with creating an animated series, what's the plot?
2. Care for 45 cats or one Tiger? The animals will live as long as you do, and you must take care of them or you will die instantly.
3. How did you get Doofenshmirtz to make you a Zekenator?
1. I would like to make a series about teenagers traveling across different worlds in a tour-way, kinda like around the world in 80 days but across dimensions. Can't think much about the premise afterwards but maybe give it an aspect of collect a specific souvenir from the world they visit.

2. If 45 cats means 45 Cat Stevens, then the 45 cats as I would be able to live off them otherwise the Tiger as the Tiger could eat my enemies.

3. Connections, I am an acquaintance of Planty the Potted Plant. It fell into my head once.
  1. Who are your two favorite Rare Blades (based on gender) that aren't Legendary Ranked (i.e. Story Blades)?
  2. Do you like over-the-top action games?
  3. If you could replace the "Snap" to annoy @faygoshill in any way, what method would you replace it with?*
* = Note: Assume you can dab to trigger the Infinity Gauntlet's power instead of snapping, for instance.
1. Though one (I'll avoid KOS-MOS and T-ELOS due to being guests).
For girls: I love Adenine due to her being the first one I rolled, I really dig her design, her personality reminds me of my sister and find her questline just interesting. For the second one I would say Azami, just her marionette-design, her twisted personality in regards to her master and the way she moves scream of something that could be pulled from a horror film.
For guys: Dagas due to his cool regal design, and a great story arc where he improves himself a lot. Perceval due to digging his samuraish design, his chivalry, and his backstory indicating some kind of liberation from the sins of his past life.

2. Yeah, Bayonetta and The Wonderful 101 are some of my favorite games from recent years. I also liked DMC 1 and 3 but I need to replay them. Pretty much the games from Platinum are always a great time for me.

3. I was thinking of replacing the censor field with annoying phrases or making him miss MCU films occasionally. But the best way to annoy him would be to give him a conscience (in the form of a dabbing shoulder angel) when he ****posts. (dabbing for giving conscience to someone sounds weird)
1. Who is your favorite musician/band?
2. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
3. How many bees have you seen in one place at one time?
1. My favorite musicians are probably Queen, Soda Stereo (Latin American rock band) and probably Red Hot Chili Peppers

2. I have never owned a cat, but would like to own one or two along a dog.

3. Hmmm, I remember there were easily 20-30 at one time near the trashcan at my elementary school, next period we heard the firefighters coming due to a beehive.
1. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
2. Which Smash Bros. games have you played(this includes fan games when I ask this)?
3. What's your favorite video game genre?
1. Depends on the amount of chucked woodchuck the woodchuck chucked when it was chucking wood

2. Pretty much I have only played the ones from Nintendo (64, Melee, Brawl, 3DS, Wii U, Ultimate) and maybe the first Smash Flash on Newgrounds.

3. Difficult to say, probably action adventure like Zelda would be my favorite followed by RPGs (including both JRPG and WRPG) and action platformers like Megaman.
What is your favourite Smash game?
I don't have a particular favorite given that each one has this something that makes it stand out, among these:
-I like Ultimate in general due to having the full roster of the series
-Melee Adventure mode was pretty fun, fun minigames overall and fantastic multiplayer
-Brawl had the best singleplayer

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. You ever play Quest 64(or a game in its series, which include Holy Magic Century, Eltale Monsters, Quest: Brian's Journey, Quest Fantasy Challenge, and Jack no Daibouken, just in case you're not from the US).
2. What's your preferred elemental alignment?
3. Do you have the touch or the power?

D

Deleted member

1. You ever play Quest 64(or a game in its series, which include Holy Magic Century, Eltale Monsters, Quest: Brian's Journey, Quest Fantasy Challenge, and Jack no Daibouken, just in case you're not from the US).
2. What's your preferred elemental alignment?
3. Do you have the touch or the power?
1. Only one I played and still have is Quest 64, never finished due to getting lost too many times as I cannot use a compass to save my life :b

2. Either Fire or Lightning, seem fun elements

3. I'm more of a Transformers fan so I like to believe I have the touch (otherwise according to Dilbert I have the knack)

D

Deleted member

I have some good questions!

1. Do you think knowledge is power? If so, are you motivated enough to read books and learn languages?
2. What is your favorite video game?
3. If you were a Pokémon, who would you be?

D

Deleted member

I have some good questions!

1. Do you think knowledge is power? If so, are you motivated enough to read books and learn languages?
2. What is your favorite video game?
3. If you were a Pokémon, who would you be?
1. It certainly is although I'm bad at reading books and more trial and error type of guy. Would love to learn more languages, but I find it easier when I get new friends and practice it instead.

2. Pretty much the entire mainline Zelda series, can't really pick one.

3. This is a difficult one. Either Squirtle or Turtwig due me liking turtles, probably Squirtle as I can move on ground and sea plus I can use my hands like a human being.

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. What is your favorite type of thread to visit?
  2. Sunny or cloudy weather?
  3. Does Zeke knows I love him?

D

Deleted member

1. What is your favorite type of thread to visit?
  2. Sunny or cloudy weather?
  3. Does Zeke knows I love him?
1. I like the social one, its a little bit random but I feel most people are actually more level-headed compared to the support threads even if we support different characters although it gets a bit heavy sometimes but for unrelated Smash issues(kinda makes me curious of the Grinch Hoax period). The game ones are quite fun as well, the ricochet and the mafia ones were pretty fun!

2. As long as its warm I'm fine as long as its not raining

3. You're a great dude mate, thanks for the kind words.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Why'd you change your name from Ryumo? I always read it as Ryoma and thought that was funny.

Were you an Incinefan before or after he got in Smash? I don't remember.

If you could pick one character to remove from Smash just to be a ****, who'd it be?

D

Deleted member

Why'd you change your name from Ryumo? I always read it as Ryoma and thought that was funny.

Were you an Incinefan before or after he got in Smash? I don't remember.

If you could pick one character to remove from Smash just to be a ****, who'd it be?
Curiously I wanted to use Ryoma but at the same time I didn't want to due to being kinda related to my name IRL, but then I thought to change it a bit and it ended as Ryumo. I changed my name due to liking Zeke a lot in XB2, and due to the continuous period of Xenoposting a while back during the social thread, I said "why not?" and changed it. I'll see how it goes to see if I go back to my original name.
I joined post December so I don't think you would be able to know:dr^_^:. Litten was my starter in Pokemon Sun, and while I liked Incineroar to a certain degree I wouldn't call myself as a supporter before. I would have been ok with Decidueye as well, but Incineroar's trailer and slight redesign in Ultimate (having more exagerated features) completely won me over.

Probably the best option for removal just to be a **** would be Captain Falcon for a few reasons:
-He's a mainstay since the first game so he would be greatly missed
-He is quite popular with lots of memetic moments due to Falcon Punch
-Currently is from one of the series with no sign of revival whatsoever and Smash is the only thing he has ATM
-Other characters would feel weird to remove or would have people celebrating
It would probably be the biggest **** move I could think as it would piss off everyone including me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What is your Final Fantasy of choice
What is your favorite mascot platformer
Which Ninja Turtle are you?
Either VI or VII, I love the casts and worlds from both.

2D, Donkey Kong Country particularly Tropical Freeze or 2. 3D, Mario particularly both Galaxy games

I feel Im a mix between the stoicisism of Leo and the geekyness of Donnie.

D

Deleted member

What's your favorite thing about Xenoblade Chronicles 2?
Who will be your next pranking victim be, Mr. Premium? :159:
Favorite Marvel character, hero or villain?

D

Deleted member

What's your favorite thing about Xenoblade Chronicles 2?
Who will be your next pranking victim be, Mr. Premium? :159:
Favorite Marvel character, hero or villain?
The exploration is my favorite part of XB2, love getting lost in big worlds discoveting new things.

I haven't decided, probably someone from the Erdrick support thread and some other random victim from social thread

Probably the Guardians of the Galaxy as a whole, I like both takes from the film and comics. They are quite endearing.

Iridium

Smash Hero
First time taking part in one of these.

Who is your least favorite character in Smash (any reason can count)?
What is your favorite third-party video game franchise, and why?
Milk or cereal first?

D

Deleted member

First time taking part in one of these.

Who is your least favorite character in Smash (any reason can count)?
What is your favorite third-party video game franchise, and why?
Milk or cereal first?
Probably Kirby, just because I'm bad at reading him and nornally losing. Also I cant figure how to play with him.

Probably Dragon Quest or Megaman just due to the amount of games I like from them.

Cereal, tried the other a few times but was kind of strange

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I dont remember seeing if you talked about it so i'll just ask here, which dragon quest games are your favorites?

Also, what's your favorite weapons?

And last, what makes you happiest? :)

D

Deleted member

I dont remember seeing if you talked about it so i'll just ask here, which dragon quest games are your favorites?

Also, what's your favorite weapons?

And last, what makes you happiest? :)
Probably VII due to its unique narrative of restoring the world and V due to being an endearing tale of the protagonist since the moment he is born to when he marries and he and his family defeat evil.

In RPGs? Probably swords or fists

While I would like to say Videogames, hanging with my friends and family is what makes me the most happy.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Probably VII due to its unique narrative of restoring the world and V due to being an endearing tale of the protagonist since the moment he is born to when he marries and he and his family defeat evil.

In RPGs? Probably swords or fists

While I would like to say Videogames, hanging with my friends and family is what makes me the most happy.
pretty decent answers ;)
and im glad someone else around here likes dq7.

what's your 3rd favorite of both first questions? ;p

D

Deleted member

pretty decent answers ;)
and im glad someone else around here likes dq7.

what's your 3rd favorite of both first questions? ;p
Dunno, would probably put either IV or VII. Still playing XI so it can change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom