• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate Costume Editor/Creator

Nutty Sponge

Smash Apprentice
To give this idea a little more backstory, I loved the Shulk alts in Smash 4. They were great, and had lots of details put into them. In Ultimate, Shulk's alternate outfits look awesome, but there's just something I dislike.. I don't like Shulk's hair color change with the selection of different alts. Yes this helps with referencing characters and all but I don't like it a whole bunch on Shulk. So I came up with an idea to fix my own issue. Alternate Costume Editing/Alternate Costume Creation.

How it would function
If I had control over this, I would put this extra mode in the games and more (obviously pfft). When clicking on the Alt Creation, you get the whole roster at your finger tips. So select a character (gonna use Shulk as an example). After selecting you would get the option of picking what alt you want the new Alt to base off of. I personally like the Sharla outfit, but don't like the blue hair. The Creation tool would let you edit hats/hair, top, bottom, and shoes. All you would have to do is select what part of the alt you want to change, and pick a color. Simple!

I know modding is a thing, but it would be nice if something like this would be able to be accessed by anyone.

I'd love for people to give ideas to improve this concept, so please leave feedback. Even though i doubt that they would add this, I can still dream right?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Alts I would make:

:ultkrool:: Kaptain K. Rool, Baron K. Roolenstein, King Krusha K. Rool

:ultzelda:: Skyward Sword, Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time

:ultganondorf:: Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Hyrule Warriors

:ultlink:: Ocarina of Time Kokiri Tunic, Ocarina of Time Goron Tunic with the Mirror Sheld and the Golden Gauntlets, Fierce Deity with the sword and armor

:ultbowser:: Dry Bowser, Dark Bowser

:ultpeach:: Shadow Queen Peach

:ultluigi:: Mr. L, Dr. Luigi

:ultmewtwo:: Mecha suit

:ultkingdedede:: Masked Dedede

:ultmetaknight:: The real Galacta Knight, the real Dark Meta Knight

:ultfox:: Assault

:ultfalco:: Assault

:ultwolf:: Assault

Top Bottom