• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Already spoiled? Do not fret!

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
:( I was crying over accidential SSE SPOILERS this morning in pessimism (The Ancient Minister's real Identity, The Antagonist of SSE,) can anyone tell me if theres more than those that I don't know? just SSE related

e319

Smash Apprentice
I've seen the character roster and a couple of stages. I've also seen a few screen shots from SSE but I've only seen characters teaming up.

e319

Smash Apprentice
I've seen the character roster and a couple of stages. I've also seen a few screen shots from SSE but I've only seen characters teaming up.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I'm scared about this Ancient Minister thing. I do not want that spoiled though my guesses are that
he may be Zant or Metaknight
. But still, I do not want to know that or anything SSE yet.

edracon

Smash Cadet
I'm scared about this Ancient Minister thing. I do not want that spoiled though my guesses are that
he may be Zant or Metaknight
. But still, I do not want to know that or anything SSE yet.
dont worry, no one here will ruin it for you... its
(did you really think I would ruin it?)

if you look at that spoiler you will not get any information to his identity.

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
i got spoiled to like umm.......i dont want o count im tryin to forget.i got spoiled to some characters,some stages,and not much of the SSE!

WHHHYY!WHY DID I HAVE TO SPOIL MYSELF (ACCIDENTLY) TO THOSE CHARACTERS AND STAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
Im so sorry about this, many users are having to deal with it, because smash bros never had a sequel for 6 years and it's very popular. the ONLY thing that would make this situation WORSE is if Brawl Was The LAST smash bros. if that would (eventually) be false, I'd Consider waiting up to a decade for a 4th smash. I know the entire roster but Im not sure on stages because no one ever gave us a screen of ALL STAGES UNLOCKED despite plenty of hidden ones were leaked. at least I dont know whose been taking control of the halberd or why its doing whatever. the only spoiling details of SSE I accidently found were The Ancient Minister's TRUE Identity and the TRUE Antagonist of the story.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Yeah, The Final Boss and The Ancient Minister's True Identity were spoiled for me... hopefully there'll be more juicy details for me to discover on my own.

The entire roster of characters and stages aren't spoilers to me, so I don't care.

I have not seen the ending of Subspace, I've just seen random videos with details that I'll probably have forgotten by the time I play the game. I'm trying to keep my virginity as best I can.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I've seen the final boss.
To me, he's a slight disappointment.
But, I haven't seen any videos, so I can't wait to see
Why would I spoil it 4 you? I'm a nice guy!
in battle.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I only looked up a few of the beginning videos to link together what I had seen before it came out. I also have seen the roster.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who the hell would think that Zant could be the Ancient Minister...

Just...Wow...

WRONG...

Horrible guess

Zant sucks

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Meh. I didn't care about spoilers at all. I wanted to get my hands on any Brawl information I possibly could. I will say, the SSE is ****ing epic. The final boss....oops, almost said the name...is cool as hell, and music matches perfectly.

Anyway, I have a quick question. Is it just the plot elements of the SSE that you don't want spoiled? Or, you don't want ANY game content (characters, moves, stages, ATs, ect.) spoiled. I find it hard to believe and shocking that people refuse to look at the character roster.

EDIT

- ****!!!! better hid my sig, just in case.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Who the hell would think that Zant could be the Ancient Minister...

Just...Wow...

WRONG...

Horrible guess

Zant sucks
Well he has the pointy helmet (if that's what it is called) and nearly the same eyes without it. In Twilight Princess, he was all freakyish and magic powers. And the red letters on the Ancient Minister's lower side reminds me of the Twilis.

I guess Zant is just a trophy or a sticker. Too bad for him.

Gosh, I miss that Zelda game. Maybe I'll get it with the Wii.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
...I REALLY don't like Zant
He's awsome, dude. Kick's Link's and Midna's a** without moving a finger, takes your 3 pieces of that thing...forget what it's called! :laugh: And then he's a crazy boss, though in the end, he's Ganondorf's b****, like everyone else that is awsome! (Vatti and Aghamin) :laugh: Ya, that was totally Twilight Princess spoilers! XD

Anyways, Zant was a bad guess. If it was Zant, he'd try to kill Link and Midna first, like in Twilight Princess, and would aim at capturing Zelda, not Zelda AND PEACH! :laugh: OMG, Petey Piranha is a boss. *spoilers* :chuckle:

Ya, I know pretty much everything. Except Trophies, and most stickers. But, those are extras, and not really spoilers. O, and stage builder rocks, and don't get TOO HYPED FOR the Subspace Emissary's story, like you would MGS4, a Final Fantasy game, or Resident Evil. It's not on the same calibur as that. The gameplay is the main thing, anyways. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it's A LOT more gameplay then cut scenes. ;)

ThunderHero

Smash Apprentice
I know all the characters and stages,aswell as have all the music in the game on iTunes... But I refuse to know anything about SSE that the Dojo isnt telling us.

Rampage

vx
The acient minister is

(DO NOT LOOK AT THIS SPOILER IT IS REAL)

I'm warning you man, watch it!

alright

The ancient minister is THE CLOVERFIELD MONSTER

NukeA6

Smash Master
Two posts of Ancient Minister's identity today. You people are scaring me.

rove

Smash Apprentice
I sadly know all of the characters, most of the stages, and the ending of subspace emmisary...
So I did spoil myself crazy...

DQP

Smash Ace
i've already been spoiled silly! i know the char roster, the stages, and a lot about subspace. i'd tell you who the ancient minister is, but i'm in the spoiler free zone, so i can't. XD

hyruleboy

Smash Apprentice
i got spoiled because i saw a video says
Luigi
target test,but i didnt know it would feature the character screen in the beginning!
That character isn't a big deal, I mean, why WOULDN'T he come back?

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
I know master hands secret
All this time master hand was being controlled like a puppet by some jerk named taboo
DONT LOOK

Top Bottom