• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

allstar on very hard is awessome.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, just go for the shine spikes, upsmash, and stay in the near middle of the stage.

cykofox

Smash Ace
no. listen. think outside the box guys. of course fox could get the job done. hes uber broken.
im talking about the other characters, and passing it with no use of the continues.

what i like to to is techchase them cuz the cpu's don't really tech, so i go for chaingrabs to rack up damage.

except i never know what to do with jiggly in pokefloats.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
no. listen. think outside the box guys. of course fox could get the job done. hes uber broken.
im talking about the other characters, and passing it with no use of the continues.

what i like to to is techchase them cuz the cpu's don't really tech, so i go for chaingrabs to rack up damage.

except i never know what to do with jiggly in pokefloats.
i pretty much suk with the Starfox member. yup, its impossbile

bribri123123

Smash Ace
Very hard and Intense... I find them pretty easy. Most of the time they dont pick up items, which gives you a perfect time to kill them.

JennetteMcCurdyFan

Smash Rookie
All-Star mode is such a challenge. I've beaten it some time ago in my old Data file in Intense, wasted like 1k coins using continues. :]

Yes, eye am a noob.

cykofox

Smash Ace
yeah im a noob too. i can't beat it under my stipulations as of right now.
ill look into it more.

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
i seen some one do it with roy..he just tipped them the whole time..and he just jumped of and when they piled up at the edge he just used up b and hit them..

i suck though..the best i have done was classic on veryhard no continues with fox..

Cold Steel

Smash Rookie
I don't do All-Star very often but I have completed it on Very Hard twice before. Once with Marth and once with Zelda/Sheik. It's real easy until u get to the three-on-one matches. Then things tend to get complicated. When they start ganging up on u, frustration tends to occur when u can't even move :mad:. I continued a lot (both times) but I eventually completed it with a lot of tippers from Marth (God bless that sword!!!) and a lot of forward smashing from Zelda (seriously, it works. it did for me anyway). I get frustrated sometimes, but it's satisfying to complete. :chuckle:

Mewter

Smash Master
I once almost beat Allstar on Very Hard and I was hoping I would get a trophy or something.
Unfortunately, I was about to die and instinctively hit R, L, A, and start(or whatever it was to quit the battle) I was on Game and Watch, too. Too bad I only had 200 coins to start out with, though( I need at least 400 on average).
Very Hard All-Star gets frustrating for me :laugh:

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
I just pick marth, space tippers all day at strategic points in the stages, and see how far I can get without continues sometimes.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
In 1v1 you can d-throw with sheik, shield, and then wait for the Nair and then just shield-grab and continue until they die on most characters. Or just chain grab on some (read: a lot of) characters.

Shino stall for the 2v1s and 3v1s.

unknown522

Some guy
easy way to beat the game is to use marth or roy, and spam/charge f-smash/B.

link too....sort of.

the only thing I really lose to is item gay

Top Bottom