• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All the buffs Pit needs and wants

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
When I say buffs, I mean adjustments. Certain moves literally do not function reliably within Pit’s kit. So here I will list the top ten buffs for Pit, with the first five being fixed that he needs , and the last five being nice but not necessary.
1. Up Smash.

This move was unnecessarily nerfed from smash 4. It’s way too weak now, and fails to kill when you most need it. More knockback please.

2. Side Special

Super armor is unreliable, comes out too late and has activation weakness which means that you lose super armor for a frame after the move connects. It also is too weak in the air and too laggy. Get rid of laggy projectile reflection too, it shouldn’t be there.

3. Forward Tilt

I believe I discovered three properties of the tipper aspect of this move. The sour spot when you’re way too close, the fake tipper, and then the air tipper. I may be wrong, but this move seems to have a lot more kill power on the very very edge than not. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Unfortunately, this move comes out on the same frame as forward smash, and is quite laggy as well. The fake tipper is weak too. Please adjust so it’s reliable in the neutral, right now this move feels jank.

4. Down Air

Sweet spot needs more hit stun on stage. You shouldn’t be punished for landing a sweet spot on stage at low percent. Edit: Pit’s spike is extremely weak. Please make at least as strong as Ivysaur’s.

5. Up Air

Laggy and weak. Either buff kill power or cut a whole lot of lag off.

6. Neutral Air

Palutena’s does 14. Pit’s does 10, and the back hit is hard to land from behind. Still a good move, but gets beaten on the first hit and deals basically no damage when you trade with other aerials. Nair kill power is very lacking, compare to Lucina for example. My fix would be increasing the last hit damage from 4 to 5 or 6 without compensation for knockback.

7. Back Throw

Doesn’t kill Mario till 175 at ledge, basically unusable for a kill and further exemplifies Pit’s struggle to kill. Should kill at 150 with DI I think.

8. Up Throw

Doesn’t kill Mario till 215 mid stage battlefield. Literally unusable, even against Pichu. At least guaranteed kill at 160?

9. Down Tilt

Slightly less lag so combos are more reliable.

10. Down Special

Sick of getting hit in the toes by Samus Charge Beam offstage. If the move has a weakness that big, the 23 frames of end lag should be shaved off to around 15 at least.

What do you guys think of my list?

Last edited:

Corthos Fellrin

Smash Cadet
Man and I wanted to make a video about the same thing because I just wanted to vent about how mediocre can be sometimes. These buffs would be great. I would make every multi hit move hit consistently especially his Fsmash... I can't tell you how many times that happened to me.

Also Dtilt and Ftilt I'd want to be just safe enough on shield where you can back off but not be able to pressure for free. Not sure how else to explain what I mean, but I just want his grounded moves to not suck as much on shield. I'd also make the Dtilt KB angle straight up.

I hope 3.0 fixes the character/buffs him because he needs it bad.

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
Definitely, Pit has only one grounded move safe on shield being down tilt, and even then it has to be spaced carefully. Forward tilt is what Pit needs in the neutral to fix up his kit. I didn’t mention it but Pit up tilt is kind of bad. Not laggy or slow, but so little range and unreliable combo potential. I would like to see a Mii Swordfighter type of knockback on the move, fixed so that it always combos into UAir. Combine this with a stronger UAir, and Pit could have a kill confirm at 100 that wouldn’t be busted due to the range drawbacks. That’s what I want to improve Pit’s grounded game. He has the speed, but his on shield tools aren’t there. No wonder I spend half the time on the ground fishing for grab, or trying to get a surprise attack with an aerial anyway. Most of Pit’s grounded moves are read based, which doesn’t make sense considering he isn’t a heavyweight. Let’s hope the patch gets the job done.

Tobb99

Smash Apprentice
I think Pit/Dark Pit only need a few tweaks.

U-air: Yes make it a bit faster and easier to auto-cancel (biggest problem imo with this move).

D-tilt: Make it more rewarding landing a hit (easier to combo out of it). Maybe send the opponent straight up (like Corthos Fellrin said in the comment above)

F-tilt: Make it easier landing the tipper and also faster (less end-lag) so that you can sort of throw it out there as a poking move. Actually, either make it easier to land the tipper or make the move faster (less end lag).

B-air: Maybe slightly increase the rang of the tipper

D-air: Make it more rewarding landing the sweetspot (at low %), so that you don't get punished. Haven't happened so much in this game as in Sm4sh, but might happen idk.

Air-speed and ground to air-speed: Make their air-speed better, they're feel a bit too stiff when using airials (unlike other sword characters), (this one is one of the more important ones I feel).

Maybe make his jump height slightly higher for a bit better vertical play, but idk. maybe not needed.

Grab: slightly increase the range of normal standing grab, sometimes I miss when it looks like it should hit (annoying).

Also make smash attacks multihit connect. It's annoying when people fall out of smash attacks.

Honestly, I think Pit/Dark Pit are pretty ok. But I think they need some buffs to be able to be better.

Last edited:

Phyras

Smash Rookie
When I say buffs, I mean adjustments. Certain moves literally do not function reliably within Pit’s kit. So here I will list the top ten buffs for Pit, with the first five being fixed that he needs , and the last five being nice but not necessary.
I won't say i disagree with all you've said but their's things that are about fix, balance and buff :
1. Up Smash.
This move was unnecessarily nerfed from smash 4. It’s way too weak now, and fails to kill when you most need it. More knockback please.
It's part of Dair kill confirms but that's the whole utility it got since Up air is better everywhere outside of its starting activation. Legends told the Up smash can hit side ways and you know what they say about legend.
Indeed, that move need some adjustments from it's knockback to its hitbox but i don't know if Nintendo would agree to disjoint the animation from the hitbox.

2. Side Special
Super armor is unreliable, comes out too late and has activation weakness which means that you lose super armor for a frame after the move connects. It also is too weak in the air and too laggy. Get rid of laggy projectile reflection too, it shouldn’t be there.
I have no care for the super armor. That move self cancel the dash when landing on the ledge to let you vulnerable for years. Its has thousand buggy behaviors. Plz nintendo fix it, Falcon got the same side special mechanics with aerial and grounded differences, yet it work.
Fix it. Don't care about super armor, don't care about projectile reflection, don't care about knockback and angle. Give it a behavior and code your game so the move matchs the behaviors all the time.

3. Forward Tilt
I believe I discovered three properties of the tipper aspect of this move. The sour spot when you’re way too close, the fake tipper, and then the air tipper. I may be wrong, but this move seems to have a lot more kill power on the very very edge than not. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Unfortunately, this move comes out on the same frame as forward smash, and is quite laggy as well. The fake tipper is weak too. Please adjust so it’s reliable in the neutral, right now this move feels jank.
I use it to whiff punish or roll punish. I don't think the move is bad, it a good trade between side smash and down tilt. Yes it the same activation with the up smash but the former is shorter and yes the sweetspot can kill. Forward smash deals more damages but you don't want stale-move negation on your few kill options so they are ready to take the stock on a hard punish.
Any way this move has no follow-up, it's better and easier to whiff punish but down tilt is faster and got true combos. Ftilt can catch jump and spot dodge.
Enhancing the Ftilt would be a pure buff and it's clearly not the priority.

4. Down Air
Sweet spot needs more hit stun on stage. You shouldn’t be punished for landing a sweet spot on stage at low percent.
I believe grounded spike hitstun is a property of the engine not of pit Dair. I might be wrong but the only way around would be knock back increase so the character bounce on the floor (grounded spikes are un-techable in this game) it would transform the Dair into a combo starter and remove it's quality as a kill confirm. It's easy enough to Sour spot Dair into Sour spot Dair, so I would rather be punished because of my bad spacing than losing kill potential with Pit.

5. Up Air
Laggy and weak. Either buff kill power or cut a whole lot of lag off.
A good jungling tool with more flexibility than it looks, the disjoint is actually pretty far side ways and even if you verticaly trade with Link's Dair, you can easily caught him with the width of your hitbox. Everything isn't about kill power, but I agree that a bit more knockback wouldn't be bad, anyway it's not top priority.

6. Neutral Air
Palutena’s does 14. Pit’s does 10, and the back hit is hard to land from behind. Still a good move, but gets beaten on the first hit and deals basically no damage when you trade with other aerials. Nair kill power is very lacking, compare to Lucina for example. My fix would be increasing the last hit damage from 4 to 5 or 6 without compensation for knockback.
Disjoint, continuous and can be string, yes others do better but as punish tool it works, as a mix-up tool it works. If you overextend and grind 1% or 4% damages to be punish with a sword aerial for 10%, it won't be worth it anyway.
Nair kill power ? Really ? I know characters these days just bury and smash your stock at 80% but hey! that's at least 2 buttons. Remember Fair exists for this purpose and Nair out of stage can lazily catch many up special, it doesn't send to the blast zone but they won't recover anyway... Unless they play pit.

7. Back Throw
Doesn’t kill Mario till 175 at ledge, basically unusable for a kill and further exemplifies Pit’s struggle to kill. Should kill at 150 with DI I think.
8. Up Throw
Doesn’t kill Mario till 215 mid stage battlefield. Literally unusable, even against Pichu. At least guaranteed kill at 160?
No point of view there, Pit can't kill from the middle of the stage at a decent % anyway. That's just a whole and I think it might be on purpose.

9. Down Tilt
Slightly less lag so combos are more reliable.
I think Down tilt to Fair is already quite reliable. That would be a great buff, not a priority.

10. Down Special
Sick of getting hit in the toes by Samus Charge Beam offstage. If the move has a weakness that big, the 23 frames of end lag should be shaved off to around 15 at least.
Down special and side special are part of those moves you regret to use the instant you pressed the buttons.

What do you guys think of my list?
There's some Christmas wishes in it and i can't blame you to want a stronger Pit. This character have some flaws that are parts of his design and Nintendo won't buff those parts. Other inconsistencies and dissonances should be fixed but I don't know how Nintendo judge the balance of the game.
Pit move set is quite versatile and not weak at all, it's just that you'll always find better out there.

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
Keep in mind that the last five are simple wishes that would be nice, and the first five are fixes I personally think he needs. As for the Dair, I mean when you’re approaching from the top either in neutral or disadvantage. It doesn’t make sense to me that you should hit the opponent, deal damage and get punished back for winning the neutral.

Last edited:

Phyras

Smash Rookie
As for the Dair, I mean when you’re approaching from the top either in neutral or disadvantage. It doesn’t make sense to me that you should hit the opponent, deal damage and get punished back for winning the neutral.
I agree, my point is that's might be how the game works, and not Pit's Dair.
I should look into others characters but i got the hypothesis than grounded spikes give "stun" only if the character is bounced. I don't have my switch on hand to try it out.
Pit spike is actually one of the weakest according to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSEg-bakJg4 , more knockback wouldn't be a bad thing.

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
I agree, my point is that's might be how the game works, and not Pit's Dair.
I should look into others characters but i got the hypothesis than grounded spikes give "stun" only if the character is bounced. I don't have my switch on hand to try it out.
Pit spike is actually one of the weakest according to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSEg-bakJg4 , more knockback wouldn't be a bad thing.
Thanks for the video, I knew Pit’s spike was weak but not THAT weak. I’d like to see it at least as strong as Ivysaur’s considering the difference in the amount of planning that goes into the two. I’ll add it to my list.

Tobb99

Smash Apprentice
When I say buffs, I mean adjustments. Certain moves literally do not function reliably within Pit’s kit.
8. Up Throw

I think you can do some early % combos with U-throw to U-air or b-air, f-air or n-air, especially against fast-fallers. But haven't tested it out yet. Also U-throw does more % than d-throw, if I'm not mistaken.

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
The move should not kill later than hardcore swordies up throws. It is outclassed by downthrow as a combo throw and forward throw as a kill throw. Why outclassed? Down Throw, Down Air, Nair isn’t challenged by anything up Throw offers in damage. As for kill throw, that’s pretty straightforward. Up Throw should have at least some kill potential, what’s wrong with a 160 kill throw, it’s for last ditch situations which do happen.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Most of you probably don't know who I am but back in brawl I was the Go to guy for all the tech involving pit . most of my threads are the ones that are sticking in the brawl pit thread . I had a accident however so nowadays I just coach My boys Out here in Houston Like ttrela and lucy and gnes. here is everything that would make this character Function the way that he should . Also I use a voice texter since I'm a cripple nowadays So there will be a lot of typos probably.

1 Make fair 2 frames faster . That would make it connect properly All those times that it doesn't . Overall this move is pretty terrible Most of the times you should use it aside from off stage you should probably just use nair. Its range is honestly pretty poor And your arm is halfway through the sword so It loses to any other disJoint for the most part So making it faster wouldn't over Power the move It will just function properly .

2 Make up till frame 3 . This move is pretty a** The range is terrible And the combo potential is extremely lacking . If they made it frame 3 at least it would be a good get the F off me Move That puts people above pit . It would still have terrible range and it doesn't hit behind Like other characters But at least it would have a point .

3 Make fully charged arrow Stay on screen until it hits the blast zone On the side . Pitkin only have one arrow out at a time anyways but this would give him the ability to loop. The fully charged arrow is the hardest to control so looping would still take skill And it would open up entirely new combo routes for pit Hell just entirely new Setups with it in general . And sense it would only apply to the fully charged arrow it's not like this move would be broken you can't just be charging aroes In peoples faces .

4 This isn't just for pit but Bing able to buffer full hop aerials would be nice as hell . Full hop neutral air and down air out of shield Will be a natural buff.

5 Make pit able to One of his aerials during his up special But still go into freefall afterward . This would allow him to chase people at the top of the screen Or off stage for clutch kills Or give him a slightly safer but still totally exploitable recovery But would make the move not totally useless . It's the least they can do for getting rid of glide attack and wings of icarus . And sense he would still go into freefall after the aerial Is executed It would still be totally punishable . it isn't necessary but it would totally make sense For the character .

6 Just make the Super armor on side B Last From frame 3 Until the end of the move Being able to hit On both the ground and the air . And if you really wanna make this move useful Make the aerial version Spike That way if you land the aerial version on the stage it will combo And off stage it'll have a point . The second part isn't necessary but the first part definitely is

7 Make Up Ariel slightly wider And make the animation not look stupid It looks like the sword shrinks and so does the hitbox When in reality It should basically just be fair above his head . Knock back And damage are fine . Maybe the auto cancel thing like you guys were saying Or maybe slightly faster startup But some form of buff for this move To make it function better .

8 Make forward till work . Either make the ending safer And decrease the knockback or make the beginning faster And leave the knockback as it is But something isn't right .

9 Make the reversed hit of down smash Combo at all percents into something And at Hi percent Back aerial b it bufferd double jump or otherwise .

10 Make Rising sour spot back aerial Combo into strongback aerial . And make the strong hitbox Better At connecting . hell just make the hitbox on this move better . Or go the other route make this move Stronger and just leave it As Is with its ridiculous wack hitbox Set up .

11 This isn't necessary but I feel that down aerial Should be 1 Through 3 frames faster on startup .

12 I forgot about this but this one is definitely necessary Better grab range all of his throws are fine Even if Back through and up throw are only useful in doubles really All that matters is His range getting a slight buff

Feel free to comment or disagree or agree or whatever But I feel these would make pit Play the way he should

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
Most of you probably don't know who I am but back in brawl I was the Go to guy for all the tech involving pit . most of my threads are the ones that are sticking in the brawl pit thread . I had a accident however so nowadays I just coach My boys Out here in Houston Like ttrela and lucy and gnes. here is everything that would make this character Function the way that he should . Also I use a voice texter since I'm a cripple nowadays So there will be a lot of typos probably.

1 Make fair 2 frames faster . That would make it connect properly All those times that it doesn't . Overall this move is pretty terrible Most of the times you should use it aside from off stage you should probably just use nair. Its range is honestly pretty poor And your arm is halfway through the sword so It loses to any other disJoint for the most part So making it faster wouldn't over Power the move It will just function properly .

2 Make up till frame 3 . This move is pretty a** The range is terrible And the combo potential is extremely lacking . If they made it frame 3 at least it would be a good get the F off me Move That puts people above pit . It would still have terrible range and it doesn't hit behind Like other characters But at least it would have a point .

3 Make fully charged arrow Stay on screen until it hits the blast zone On the side . Pitkin only have one arrow out at a time anyways but this would give him the ability to loop. The fully charged arrow is the hardest to control so looping would still take skill And it would open up entirely new combo routes for pit Hell just entirely new Setups with it in general . And sense it would only apply to the fully charged arrow it's not like this move would be broken you can't just be charging aroes In peoples faces .

4 This isn't just for pit but Bing able to buffer full hop aerials would be nice as hell . Full hop neutral air and down air out of shield Will be a natural buff.

5 Make pit able to One of his aerials during his up special But still go into freefall afterward . This would allow him to chase people at the top of the screen Or off stage for clutch kills Or give him a slightly safer but still totally exploitable recovery But would make the move not totally useless . It's the least they can do for getting rid of glide attack and wings of icarus . And sense he would still go into freefall after the aerial Is executed It would still be totally punishable . it isn't necessary but it would totally make sense For the character .

6 Just make the Super armor on side B Last From frame 3 Until the end of the move Being able to hit On both the ground and the air . And if you really wanna make this move useful Make the aerial version Spike That way if you land the aerial version on the stage it will combo And off stage it'll have a point . The second part isn't necessary but the first part definitely is

7 Make Up Ariel slightly wider And make the animation not look stupid It looks like the sword shrinks and so does the hitbox When in reality It should basically just be fair above his head . Knock back And damage are fine . Maybe the auto cancel thing like you guys were saying Or maybe slightly faster startup But some form of buff for this move To make it function better .

8 Make forward till work . Either make the ending safer And decrease the knockback or make the beginning faster And leave the knockback as it is But something isn't right .

9 Make the reversed hit of down smash Combo at all percents into something And at Hi percent Back aerial b it bufferd double jump or otherwise .

10 Make Rising sour spot back aerial Combo into strongback aerial . And make the strong hitbox Better At connecting . hell just make the hitbox on this move better . Or go the other route make this move Stronger and just leave it As Is with its ridiculous wack hitbox Set up .

11 This isn't necessary but I feel that down aerial Should be 1 Through 3 frames faster on startup .

12 I forgot about this but this one is definitely necessary Better grab range all of his throws are fine Even if Back through and up throw are only useful in doubles really All that matters is His range getting a slight buff

Feel free to comment or disagree or agree or whatever But I feel these would make pit Play the way he should
No matter the case, we Pit mains want buffs in 3.0.0. All of these buffs sound awesome, but we’ll have to see for sure what we get.

Last edited:

Courageous Baka

Smash Apprentice
No matter the case, we Pit mains want buffs in 3.0.0. All of these buffs sound awesome, but we’ll have to see for sure what we get.
Still remaining hopeful for that next patch.

I have another recommendation based on what I've seen and heard about Pit.

Down tilt, like many people are saying, should have a fixed knockback angle. Better combo potential now at higher percents. It could true combo into U-smash or U-air at higher percents, giving Pit a more reliable kill confirm outside of Dair spike to U-smash or F-smash.

As Tobb99 said earlier, increased air speed would be beneficial for Pit. He'll be able to chase people offstage and catch recoveries so much easier take advantage of his already strong edgeguarding game. He'll catch landings easier now too, improving his juggle game. Disadvantage also gets better now because he can escape juggles himself better and guard his recovery. They would still be balanced out by being floaty, having low jumps, and Power of Flight not having a hitbox. Pit's just less vulnerable now.

Here's another benefit to buffing Up air.
At 2:39, Len gets a mix up on Snow by doing Down throw instead of Forward throw like Snow was expecting. Since Snow's holding in, he loses a stock to Up air at 171%. At 3:29, Len goes for the same thing, but Up air fails to kill Ken even at 149%. This proves how weak up air can be. Making it a lot stronger would give Pit a better juggling tool, but a better mix up at high percents that heavily punishes the opponent for guessing wrong.

Last edited:

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
That’s true, Up Air should kill earlier. I feel the Pit’s bows are underrated, particularly Dark Pit’s when it comes to edgegaurding. I’m testing out how to be most accurate with the Silver Bow against different fall speeds.

Last edited:

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
Dair spike should have more hitstun, specifically at low percents. No character should ever be punished for landing an attack.
This, Nintendo. Not to mention all the problems with the side Special. Clanking with everything, awful hurtbox detection in the air, paltry super-armor, too low knockback for how punishable it is (compare to Ganon Forward-smash), defunct reflector, and very unsafe in the air. I have hope the balance team is getting to work on it.

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
First off, let me preface that these following suggestions are not my own words but I copied and pasted them to here from a comment on youtube because I 100% agree with these changes and think they are some of the more needed ones, given the 4 moves involved.

"Side Special
- Increase base damage of grounded and aerial variants by 3% without balancing for knockback ( This lets Pit kill Mario at 95% anywhere on battlefield with DI and without rage, it lets Dark Pit kill Mario at 65% on ledge with DI and without rage. It also lets Dark Pit kill midstage at 105%.)
- Lower start-up of aerial Side Special, let the move come out faster, also decrease end-lag on shield from 52 FAF to 50.
- Lower the Landing Lag of Side Special so it’s not a joke to punish, 5 frames less end lag would be great - Increase super armor window from frames 11-26 to 5-30. Also remove the vulnerable frame when hitting the opponent. (This in tandem with increased speed and shield safety makes Aerial Side Special actual competitive moves in the neutral, they kill at 110-120% in their respective positions. This also makes the move more viable for recovery instead of being a death sentence, and allows the move to be a powerful combo finisher that can kill. Dair into Side Special at certain percent, or stringing Dairs together to make a ladder combo, isn’t true with outward DI but can be a noob stomper and flashy way to end games. It already works on an immobile CPU, so with extra speed the aerial Side Special should connect.
-Reflecting doesn’t stop momentum, the reflection works like a regular reflector, angle and all.

Down Special
-Intangibility on frames 1-3. Lets the move function as a combo breaker. Still ‘honest’ because the shields can be broken to prevent this (making it an actual competitive mechanic players have to understand), and Pit can be hit below or above. Also when being edgegaurded may occasionally save your life with fortunate timing.
- 23 frames of end lag is reduced to 20. This helps in a variety of ways that you should already understand quite well, but one thing is not being grabbed for reflecting projectiles.

Up Tilt
-Reduce end lag by two frames, making it safer on shield, in the neutral, and combo reliably
- Add intangibility on the legs. This makes it a more reliable anti-air, still ‘honest’ because of the mediocre range this move possesses.
- Startup decreased from frame 6 to frame 5.

Up Aerial
- Startup decreased from frame 12 to frame 10, and this alone is a massive buff that is game changing in itself. Lets the Up Tilt U-air combo work reliably into the 150s. Let Down Throw Dair Uair work more reliably. Overall improves Pit’s juggling, since this is his main tool.
- Increase base damage by 1% without knockback compensation, Increase knockback growth by 15. This give Pit a kill move on aerial opponents at 120% without rage.

Now, this is a dream list. Just as with your list, the balance team seems to be giving Pit the cold shoulder. But, I believe these four moves are what have to change first and foremost and need it the most. What links it together is they’re Pit’s four least used moves, with Up Tilt most common out of the four but so ineffective compared to Down Tilt. I hope I’m pleased with the balance patch for Pit in the future. Pit mains are all expecting something after all this time."

While I could go on to gush about the changes to all 4 moves this person suggested I'll just highlight how much I love the idea of additionally making Down Special a combo-breaker move! This is something I've more recently been wanting in my characters so thats why.

Last edited:

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
That’s my comment from my YouTube channel, Khalid Junior. I have plenty of playlists of pro Pit players on there. We’ll have to see if Nintendo comes through with a bit of help for Pit. They’re definitely decent, but that doesn’t mean much in a game filled with great characters.

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
That’s my comment from my YouTube channel, Khalid Junior. I have plenty of playlists of pro Pit players on there. We’ll have to see if Nintendo comes through with a bit of help for Pit. They’re definitely decent, but that doesn’t mean much in a game filled with great characters.
lol! Good thing I didn't infer it as my own!
Yeah, though I'm doubtful, hopefully the balancing team is considering these kinds of changes. I wonder how much influence Earth (the Japanese player) has on the character or if he's confident on how the Pits are as is.
I think I've checked your playlists before but I'll definitely make sure to check again every once in a while!

Top Bottom