• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All-stars competition?

El Duderino

Smash Ace
@El Duderino: I'll respond some other time. Not feeling a huge response right now. Also be good to have some conversation besides our argument.
Sounds fair. I could use a break as well.

Anyways I think with Playstation All-stars there's just a lot of skepticism coming from everyone. It's a universal thing, no audience is really sold on their concept of how you win or die in battle. At least not yet. That is the big hurdle they have to overcome.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The original Smash also had this kind of hurdle to overcome and look what happened.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
hmm, now this is interesting.

the big boss man AlphaZealot says he has a way to get beta codes available for anyone who wants to test the game out. I'm getting ready to move on my end, so i won't have free time, so anyone here interested in his offer?

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
hmm, now this is interesting.

the big boss man AlphaZealot says he has a way to get beta codes available for anyone who wants to test the game out. I'm getting ready to move on my end, so i won't have free time, so anyone here interested in his offer?
Sure. I'd like to try it. How does it work......

Top Bottom