• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Star Should Have Assist Trophies

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
All star is slowly revolving into a pretty boring multiman melee. I think making the player also face the KO-able assist trophies would make the mode feel more special.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
They should just scrap the mode. it isn't fun like it used to be in melee and brawl. The only way I see all star mode being redeemed, is if they made it like a tournament. All characters in the game would compete in 4p smash, 1 v 1, 2 v 2, and 8 player smash. It wouldn't have to be in any order, and they should heal you automatically between branches. the last few matches should be against characters from your series only, thus giving it something unique for every character like what they're doing for classic mode. Anyways, I doubt they would do something like that, I feel like allstar is either just going to stay long and unplayable, or have a twist that basically ruins what it was originally about.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Fighting 72 fights with more to come is getting to sound like a headache after the first time, you want to add more to it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom