• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Special Moves and Final Smashes Officially Named

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
<p>In an update that probably was overlooked by most people, the Smash Bros. Dojo has updated everyone's character pages to list all special moves and Final Smashes. This isn't particularly significant, as over time we've figured out what all of these attacks do (either from videos, translations of other sources, or the Dojo itself), but we do at least get to find out what some of these attacks will officially be called. Snake's down special, for example, is named &quot;C4,&quot; and Sonic's standard special is &quot;Homing Attack.&quot;</p><p>You can take a look at everyone's specials at the <a href="http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/index.html">Dojo characters page</a>. </p>

MexicanJuice

Smash Cadet
OH yeah!

Sweet, man. Hopefully with all this out of the way we can get at least one more new character before March. After all, we're all still pissed about the 2nd delay.:mad:

Smasher 102

Smash Cadet
didn't someone already confirm that it is like a grab move?

I think that from now to the realease in japan we will get a character every wednsday

think about it this week we got sheik, last week we got olimar and Pikmin.

If I remember correctly wasn't sonic realeased on a wendsday

warhead1988

Smash Rookie
Sweet, man. Hopefully with all this out of the way we can get at least one more new character before March. After all, we're all still pissed about the 2nd delay.:mad:

I hope You're right man, either way we will find out about all the characters as soon as the game is released in Japan So no biggie Man!!

LuigiKing_Pwns

Smash Cadet
**** sakurai is going all out to keep his smash bros fans and he better because its kinda his last 3rd strike

Linkeatspie

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, and now it's 'officially' confirmed that the mine-planting move (the C4) is in fact, down B, and not a smash attack like some were saying.

MexicanJuice

Smash Cadet
Yeah, about that.

I hope You're right man, either way we will find out about all the characters as soon as the game is released in Japan So no biggie Man!!
I won't. I wanna learn about all the characters by myself. I wanna experience all the sweet stuff on my own. Of course, I'll have to avoid most of the Internet for a month, but I've been through worse.:ohwell:

Adamace90

Smash Rookie
All the characters were updated with special moves and final smashes accept fopr the ice climbers. For some reason they don't have that listed.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Yeah, and now it's 'officially' confirmed that the mine-planting move (the C4) is in fact, down B, and not a smash attack like some were saying.
Yeah, except it's a <i>mine</i>planting move, not C4, so it's now 100% confirmed to be a smash attack (not like it wasn't before, what with Sakurai saying "These are his smash attacks" then showing the mine-plant, then labeling that next is a B attack.).

On a related note, I really hope you can plant C4 on someone. Major lulz, especially in a FFA.
It could also be a very effective edge guard by activating one you've previously placed on your opponent, or one that's been put on the edge.
It seems like the C4 is going to need to be rather weak, to keep it from being completely unbalanced.
I wonder if C4 can be activated by other, exploding, C4.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

I think that from now to the realease in japan we will get a character every wednsday

It's not good to go in patterns cause Sakurai always disproves us on this.

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
Fox's up B is called "Fire Fox" ? I thought it was an unofficial name given by the community, like "shine", to make a reference to the Internet browser.

Also, Zamus's Final Smash is called "Power Suit Samus". Lawl.

VideoGamer713

Smash Cadet

I just counted and if he adds one more line to newcomers/veterans (meaning 4 more of each, 3 veterans cause of sheik) and there is exactly 7 more wednesdays between now and march 9th, lol, what a coincidence:confused:

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I wonder how Dedede's inhale works.
If you've played the games then you'd know it works like Kirby's but he can't swallow, his inhale has a larger range, & he spits you out with more force than Kirby. Hopefully he can inhale items, carry them around (but he can still attack), & spit it out for later use.

The real question is, will he have 5 jumps? (He can float in Kirby games)

Wii enthusiast

Smash Cadet
Fox's up B is called "Fire Fox" ? I thought it was an unofficial name given by the community, like "shine", to make a reference to the Internet browser.

Also, Zamus's Final Smash is called "Power Suit Samus". Lawl.
dude check the game manual for melee
it is called fire fox

i don't know why though but i heard that fox got some of his moves nerfed like now his reflector takes a while to take out (or something like that)

oh and i just noticed that ikes neutral b move is a lot like roys neutral b
its really weird though because ike is turning into like a luigified roy which is really a clone of marth
wtf is going on?
oh and i still think marth is coming back with his same moveset and that falco will have a totally new moveset

MexicanJuice

Smash Cadet
Si, senor!!

If you've played the games then you'd know it works like Kirby's but he can't swallow, his inhale has a larger range, & he spits you out with more force than Kirby. Hopefully he can inhale items, carry them around (but he can still attack), & spit it out for later use.

The real question is, will he have 5 jumps? (He can float in Kirby games)
Yeah, he will!! Didn't you see the Brawl commercials? There's 8 of em, and at least 2 show Dedede multijumping. The newest one also shows Olimar!!! So awesome.:chuckle:

Top Bottom