• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Official Project M Builds available for download

RIP ICECLIMBERS

Smash Rookie
Hackless includes a few extra files (Smashstack) that allow you to load Project M from the Brawl Stage Builder, in case you have not installed Homebrew Channel on your Wii. Homebrew does not include those files, because you can simply load the launcher from Homebrew Channel if you have that instead.
Oh, ok. So i get the homebrew version ( since i have homebrew) But my Brawl game is in a couple of bits and i have it backed up on my USB Loader GX. So can I run Project M so i can play it through USB Loader GX

Last edited:

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Oh, ok. So i get the homebrew version ( since i have homebrew) But my Brawl game is in a couple of bits and i have it backed up on my USB Loader GX. So can I run Project M so i can play it through USB Loader GX
Yes you can run it through your USB loader. Just make sure Ocarina (or cheats, or codes, however your loader labels it) is enabled, and the PM codeset should apply when you launch Brawl.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hmm, could be user error but I downloaded the "3.02" in the OP and was experiencing lag with alt costumes (like in 3.00/3.01). I found my ol copy on my laptop and didn't have any lag with alts.

person66

Smash Cadet
Just to let everyone know, some company with the email antipirateria@fap.org.es just issued a copyright takedown on all of the project m zips located on mega.co.nz, so the primary download links on the project mirror site dont work right now. Both of the mirrors should still be working though.

Ill try to upload the files somewhere else soon and fix the links.

mattergamer47

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1300-9761
Thanks to /u/person66 on Reddit, a full archive is available with both Hackless and Homebrew builds of every version since 1.0. In case his website goes down, I have also hosted a Google Drive mirror for all homebrew builds 2.1 and beyond as well as a copy of Smashstack.

GET PROJECT M HERE: http://projectmirror.no-ip.org/

Google Drive backup: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6J2cTJZcqK0Ul9UQTI5eG5zVzA

Happy Project M Gold, everyone!
- GLS | root
PM LIVES ON

Top Bottom