• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All of Zero Suit Samus' Moves in 4x slow motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaXephon

Smash Rookie
'Sup SmashBoards, long time Smasher, first time poster.

I made this video a few months ago, and only now did it finally occur to me that SmashBoards might be interested in it. It's a 10 minute long video of Zero Suit Samus' moves in 4x slow motion. I hope you have as much fun watching this video as I did making it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xmP2MYVvAuk

Update:

Check it out, here's some interesting fun I've been having with the Zero Suit Samus character model. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNJSjOPHJrs

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
'Sup SmashBoards, long time Smasher, first time poster.

I made this video a few months ago, and only now did it finally occur to me that SmashBoards might be interested in it. It's a 10 minute long video of Zero Suit Samus' moves in 4x slow motion. I hope you have as much fun watching this video as I did making it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xmP2MYVvAuk
This is the Melee boards.
Please re-locate this to the Brawl boards.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I told you guys her boobs didn't bounce.

Also, this really drive home the fact that jab comes out in one frame.

EDIT: Also, also, I forgot to mention this but there's no ftilt.

EDIT EDIT: Although I did say that in the comments like a month ago or something.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
/sigh

i hate you so much for stealing the ZSS model(which i believe nintendo has rights to) and doing....that to it.

you turned a great character into a 12 year olds ****ing toy.(even more so than she already is)

as for the slo-mo vid. if you used it to see if she had 'jiggle' you should stop playing this game right now, if you did it to try and study hitboxes and frame data. then you still have a minuscule ounce of respect from me.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
/sigh

i hate you so much for stealing the ZSS model(which i believe nintendo has rights to) and doing....that to it.

you turned a great character into a 12 year olds **** toy.

you should DIAF and remove the video.

as for the slo-mo vid. if you used it to see if she had 'jiggle' you should stop playing this game right now, if you did it to try and study hitboxes and frame data. then you still have a minuscule ounce of respect from me.
ZSS was clearly never intended as a fanservice character by Nintendo amirite?

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Go die in a fire. And read the ****ing rules. No bull**** like this in our forum.

Also, that Garry's Mod model is ugly as sin.

xxvic1ousxx

Smash Cadet
Really...what i with that second video? It was cool in all that you ripped the character model and put it into Half-Life. But to make a video using the gravity gun to play with her body...in that way...c'mon man.

EvaXephon

Smash Rookie
Oh! Don't worry, this thread isn't spam, it has lots of enjoyable content in the first post that makes it a valuable topic.

Are there any rules against flaming/insulting, though?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well, I tried to take the piss on him, but it only encouraged him. My sarcasm has gone beyond its efficacy. D:

Also, we got over 12-year-old libidinosity a while ago. Playing with digital boobies really doesn't have the appeal it once did.

EvaXephon

Smash Rookie
That's funny... because the majority of the people here seem to think it IS spam...
Awwwww, that's too bad! I've seen lots of positive replies to threads like this in the past, but I guess the SmashBoards userbase has a different point of view :( Aw well, even if the posters here don't like the videos, I know there are lots of other people who love them!

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Because they're all 12 year old prepubescent boys who have never touched let alone looked at a real woman.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
This thread is full of win. I fully support EvaXephon and all his future endeavors! Don't listen to all these sexually-confused idiots; they woudn't know a real women if she flashed them. Thanks providing this service! Zamus is so sexy and these videos prove it! Thanks again mate. EvaX for prez!! :D

EvaXephon

Smash Rookie
He wasn't serious.
Gah! You're right! I shouldn't have allowed myself to be tricked by a signature image of Samus in a sexy pose! That's obviously no reason to assume that he finds Samus attractive...what was I thinking?!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Gah! You're right! I shouldn't have allowed myself to be tricked by a signature image of Samus in a sexy pose! That's obviously no reason to assume that he finds Samus attractive...what was I thinking?!
I don't know what to say.... boobs are always ftw but I can't touch them :(

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
What rules is this topic breaking?
You are posting this video because of its sexual nature, that part is clearly obvious. This kind of material is not allowed on these boards when you consider the ages of some of our younger members.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom