• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all hail your new king (Pit social thread)

Eggz

Smash Hero
**** nah s-crim, i was just about to post seein how youve been. You goin to apex bruddah?

Lol ***** said microphallus

We just say "baby****" in the "educated individuals who arent virgins" community

Get usurped

:phone:

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
**** nah s-crim, i was just about to post seein how youve been. You goin to apex bruddah?

Lol ***** said microphallus

We just say "baby****" in the "educated individuals who arent virgins" community

Get usurped
I'm pretty sure you aren't a virgin. It's easy for just about anyone to get laid as long as they have a few bucks in their pocket and some off time. Educated....well you might have graduated but so did George W Bush.....

anyway, I am a little bit sorry I won't be attending apex now that I know you are going. What tournaments near north east are you going to in the future? I want to meet you in person. Settle whatever issue you have with me however you want to solve it.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Takin cash is the only way i settle issues, but i have enough guilt playing pit as it is to play out a pitto LOL

I dont go to ne tourneys cept apex. Maybe another pound or fc event.

Also wasnt concerned if you were going or not, was asking s.crim

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Takin cash is the only way i settle issues, but i have enough guilt playing pit as it is to play out a pitto LOL

I dont go to ne tourneys cept apex. Maybe another pound or fc event.

Also wasnt concerned if you were going or not, was asking s.crim
alright, Well...I do play other characters but it would most likely come down to *** vs bigger ***. I wasn't concern with your concern I just saw that you mentioned it to Michael Jackson's ghost.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@ Eggz:

Naw, bro. Can't go to Apex this year. Life played Rock 'em, Sock 'em Robots with my money and my time. If there's another national or something big in the future, I'll probably go to that.

We gotta catch up sometime.

@ Spam_Arrows

"Michael Jackson's ghost?" ***** please. I don't even need to say anything else.

Smooth Criminal

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Can we clean up this thread a bit please? I think some match videos would go a lot farther in showing who is better than just smack-talk.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Can we clean up this thread a bit please? I think some match videos would go a lot farther in showing who is better than just smack-talk.
I don't really have any videos outside of messing around with different characters. I was actually going to start a video series....A how-to video for pit. I don't think pit will get changed from here to the complete Project M release. I will need a little bit of help.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I don't think pit will get changed from here to the complete Project M release. I will need a little bit of help.
I am gonna go ahead and tell you that this is not the case and he will get changed. It might be minor stuff, but no character is "DONE," so don't put all your eggs in one basket just yet.

That said, 2.5 will likely be the standard for a pretty long time, so feel free to make your tutorial series anyway. Just know that it will more than likely become outdated at some point/require serious annotations and editing.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Buying a recording setup with prostitution money tomorrow. Awww yeah
Edit: shadic do i have you on fb already? I keep forgetting youre from WA.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I am gonna go ahead and tell you that this is not the case and he will get changed. It might be minor stuff, but no character is "DONE," so don't put all your eggs in one basket just yet.

That said, 2.5 will likely be the standard for a pretty long time, so feel free to make your tutorial series anyway. Just know that it will more than likely become outdated at some point/require serious annotations and editing.
well....I'll hold off in that case I think....or I might say **** it and just do it anyway.

I'll need some help though from pretty much everyone who plays pit so I can structure it right.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Trash talk is mad healthy for the competitive scene, though... especially when it's from opposite coasts!

Wanna see them videos, Spam N Eggz!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Who knows, We might end being best friends when it's all over. Release a combo vid together called. "Do you like green eggz and spam?"

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I think it's hilarious.

And acceptable, seeing as this is the social thread.

Shouldnt be a problem as long as it stays in here.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I agree with guru.

@archangel: 2.5 will be out for a long time, I would suggest just treating it like a final release and develop the metagame, it'll be good in the long run.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
alright, I'll start on that but I want to ask everyone. What are the things that pit players need broken down? Like I want it to be like lesson 1, lesson 2...basics kind of thing.

McNinja

Smash Ace
I think you should start relatively simple. Like what kind of mindset you need to be in as a Pit player. Or maybe you can just break down general ways to approach and defend. Discribe general ways to react to common situations. Then maybe later on go into character specifics or something.

Just a thought.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Man. I wish I was playing Pit now. ****in' Shane making the Pit boards all hype and fun. I wish I had the audacity.

P.S. Eggz will **** you all down.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Man. I wish I was playing Pit now. ****in' Shane making the Pit boards all hype and fun. I wish I had the audacity.

P.S. Eggz will **** you all down.
LOOOOL yeah, pit boards won the hype lottery this year.
Bring your *** over tonight. Feelin lonely and its the weekend, sug. Ill teach you the heavenly ways of dealin d1k with pit

Trash talk is only healthy when its sincere and from the heart.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm getting the sense that Pit is actually a true S-tier waiting to happen. 2.5 pit feels over powered compared to 2.1 pit. I still want to see the melee shields implemented and after that It's on.

Sex tape will be out in a few months.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm just looking down the road. When the rules are decided, stages, everything is 100% melee....I get a feeling his completed self will be close to that level if not there. Many said Puff and Peach couldn't be at that level and...well look at recent years.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Guess i cant say anything this early, but i just dont see anything without something on par with a spacy kit being that good.

Pits just like a weird falconpeach with a gun.

Wouldnt confuse armada and hbox being freaks with puff/peach being better than fox/falco

Top Bottom