• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"All dis ni*** do is grab" A sheik combo vid by Drephen (re-upped)

Drephen

Smash Master

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
This vid was the sexiest vid i've ever seen. Drephen, you're a pure genius and your mindgames are really great.

I mostly play JUST like you, with less downsmash and less mindgames, of course. But now, with this video, Im completely amazed by how you use this frikkin downsmash!

That's it. I will use downsmash against sidesteppers now :p. Thanks Drephen, you're the inspiration for all of us!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
=P that was hilarious. i like how dope starts off kicking your hiney, and then with a few of sheiks moves. he's dead. =O sheik moves ftw? good job man, i congratulate your efforts.

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
This should be good.

EDIT: It was.

Dope vs Drephen matches are the best. I got to watch about 20 of them making Aces and Eights, and one would 0% - death the other, and then the other would do it right back. That was the entire match, one person completely destroying the other, then switch. Epic stuff.

Watty

Smash Lord
drephen your sheik is terrible you are a terrible sheik player learn to do more than 2 moves u nub.

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
OMG I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU PUT MY NAME IN THERE AND I SLEEP WITH YOU SO WELL MMMMMMMM :D Anywho the vid makes me laugh so hard.... Drephen is such an awesome shiek!

RapE

Smash Ace
ok so i learned two things....Drephen does noob combos.....yup thats about it...good **** but ive never seen you win in tourny aginst dope i think its up to 11 straight haha

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
My thoughts o.O!

Pros: New and interesting Sheik strategies, particularly against Falco. Makes dsmash look so good :D!

Cons: One of the problems with this video is that it's ONLY sheik vs. falco. Combo videos are made up of several characters vs. one character (Hyrulian Nightmare - Link vs. several other characters) and it keeps you interested. All the sheik player did BESIDES get lucky with the dash attack 3 times in a row was getting a bunch of cheap kills on the Falco player, not counting the teams matches... :embarrass

Sorry if I sounded like an *** in the cons part. I'm a harsh critique by nature, even on myself. It was a nice video though, and maybe you can try and get other character match ups in the next video you make (If you make one, that is...) Also, do more impressive combos, not silly combos that the falco player should’ve DI’d out of. :)

D

Deleted member

5 dash attacks in a row = too good. Nice vid Drephaannnn.

Pneuma

Smash Ace
I'm thinking you should slaughter Dope one of these days...
12 in a row makes babies cry. Save the children.

Drephen

Smash Master
Dark_Fire said:
Cons: One of the problems with this video is that it's ONLY sheik vs. falco. Combo videos are made up of several characters vs. one character (Hyrulian Nightmare - Link vs. several other characters) and it keeps you interested.
all i had were these videos cause they were from TOURNAMENT MATCHES, i dont make videos of me wooping watty's *** all day that would just be boring

Dark_Fire said:
All the sheik player did BESIDES get lucky with the dash attack 3 times in a row was getting a bunch of cheap kills on the Falco player, not counting the teams matches...
lol i got lucky with the dash attack 3 times? no no no my friend. Im so talented that i CAN get the dash attack 3 times in a row

all sheik is about is cheap kills =)

Dark_Fire said:
Also, do more impressive combos, not silly combos that the falco player should’ve DI’d out of. :)

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLORFLROFL

you just said that the best falco in the US doesnt DI

ROFLROFLROLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
... i need to learn how to do that multiple quote stuff. It's sexy. =P hey, at what % does that multiple dash attack thing work? haha every time i see it i laugh so hard. oh sheik.

Dopey

Smash Lord
yes i kno i cant DI worth a **** then, but i have beat drephen in 12 of the last tourny sets we played ^^. and dont talk **** about drephen, he will own u with 213 dash attacks into a dsmash in the air.

awesome vid drew! im gonna make one of me just Fsmashing you =p

Drephen

Smash Master
forward smash.......=(

EDIT: $5 to whoever can guess the song at the end of the credits!!!!! =)

DOUBLE EDIT: lol why is the title censored?
***** with an "a" is alright, the black people told me so

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Cheapness in its most beautiful form.....SHEIK!Where is the spot that sends them foward like that on the dash!?I wanna be able to do that!I watched this video stoned and laughed my *** off.Good work drephen it seems your video suits your posts.

soap

Smash Hero
awesome. You could've also put in a clip of you chaingrabbing someone zero to death just to add to the gayness factor.

When's the luigi vid comin out? "All dis ***** do is sidestep." Just like sidestep and upb

Edit: The song at the end of the credits is the Homer Simpson "D'oh" remix song.

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
It's cool I guess, but I already use those moves in the same way. Nothing new for me.

PoeJyle

Smash Apprentice
I <3 Drephen he shows everyone the real way to play sheik im so jealous, not to mention he was the first person to ever whoop my a** at a tourny.

IVP

Smash Ace
X2X said:
Best Combo Vid Ever!
If u like that u haven't seen many combo vids. I understand Drephen is good, like one of the best Sheiks in midwest, but with Sheik u can't do a very impressive combo vid. Like the only combos Sheik can do is tilt combos to aerilas.

Top Bottom