• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Character Trophies...Default

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Tired of waiting for the Dojo updates to see what the rest of the characters will look like in their default poses? Look here...

Milk!

Smash Rookie
That's pretty rad.
I love how Olimar is commanding the red Pickmin. xD

And wow, R.O.B. is really detailed!

Marzy

Smash Cadet
Thanks for posting these up, they all look awesome. Toon Links pose is cool and Wario's too.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Thanks. The quality looks even better than those on BrawlCentral.
Those ARE mine from Brawl Central. Same size and placement, and even the same Wario that I over-brightened slightly.

I really wish I could be given some credit, after devoting an entire week to doing those.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Those ARE mine from Brawl Central. Same size and placement, and even the same Wario that I over-brightened slightly.

I really wish I could be given some credit, after devoting an entire week to doing those.
I didn't find these on BrawlCentral. Look at the pic's properties and you'll see. But I appreciate your hard work (no sarcasm).

BlankShot

Smash Rookie
Lol, Beat the game with Pokemon Trainer and get 4 trophies for the price of one!

Seriously, Couldn't they have made 1 trophy with Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle and Pokemon Trainer on one base? >.>;

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
I didn't find these on BrawlCentral. Look at the pic's properties and you'll see. But I appreciate your hard work (no sarcasm).
Then someone TOOK them from brawl central, uploaded them to deviantart, and clamed ownership?...

ugh....

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I'm aware that that big image is from deviantart, but that large image came from saving all of my character trophies on BC and putting them into on collage.

Top Bottom