• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Challenges Completed! without wasting a Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I praise y'all for having the patience and determination to take on these ridiculously painful tasks. But I think the 2,000,000 G prize seems like a bit of a waste considering you've already found all the trophies.

RunnerUp

Smash Rookie
Personally I think a 2,000,000G prize is worth the time and should be completed for people that just want to complete the game and not go for some insane special prize. If there was some special prize then more people would be crazy enough to spend hours of their lifes completing challenges which i don't think is a good thing.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I don't know, mate.
It's a nice achievement, but 2m Gold really ain't worth it to go through all that pain.
You can buy all the trophies you need for far less than that. Like, far less. I think I needed to spend like 150k Gold on the 3DS version for that.
Most people would rather spend that time practicing their mains for competitive tournaments. Especially when some challenges are insane or unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom