• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Beatdown Results:: March 6,7

T-block

B2B TST
ALBERTA BEATDOWN RESULTS

Both days were kinda of silly... thanks to everyone for putting up with it all, especially the OoP players. It was all pretty disorganized, but hopefully you all had fun anyways. So, onto the results -

Brawl Doubles: $200.00

Looks like somebody overwrote the doubles bracket with a newly generated one, so I only have these results at the moment. If you remember your placing/who you played/beat/lost to, you could post them here and I can try to put the bracket back together.

1: Brandon (Superboom + KillL0ck) ($120.00) [MK+Snake/Snake+Marth]
2: Minus + Alphicans (Alphicans + Minus) ($60.00) [Falco+MK]
3: Suboptimal Play (Colin + T-block) ($20.00) [GaW+Diddy]

Brawl Singles: $300.00

KillL0ck and Alphicans split 2nd/3rd due to time constraints, with KillL0ck up 2-1 in losers finals at the end.

1: Superboom ($180.00) [Snake]
2: KillL0ck ($60.00) [Marth/Snake]
3: Alphicans ($60.00) [Falco/MK/GaW]
4: Minus [Falco]
5: Fiji [Snake/MK]
5: Lime [Snake]
7: Kuraudo [Sonic]
7: T-block [Diddy]
9: Dragonz [Marth]
9: Kyle [MK]
9: Frio [Olimar/Pikachu]
9: Arsenal [MK]
13: Minty [MK]
13: Wilson [DK]
13: Fraser [ROB]
13: Yoshara [Wolf]
17: Pyre [Wario]
17: Diminisht [Link/Marth]
17: Pitch [ZSS]
25: Blitz [Snake]

Melee Doubles: $260.00

Girls' Generation is the best ;D

1: Brandon (Superboom + MikeMonkey) ($156.00) [Marth+CF]
2: The Stock Market Crash (FalseFalco + Shawn) ($78.00)
3: Brandon's alright (Levi + Tyson) ($26.00) [Sheik+Jigglypuff]
4: Girls' Generation (Victra + t-block) [Peach+Jigglypuff/CF+Jigglypuff]
5: **** (Luke and Brad) [Fox/Ganondorf]
5: Brandon's a homo (After Dawn + Dragonz) [Falco+Fox]
7: Super Adventure Club (Solaris + Vincent) [Samus+Marth]
7: Brandon's my sugar daddy (KillLock + Kuraudo) [Marth+Ganondorf]
9: yu and arle (minty + runawayfire) [Falco+Jigglypuff]
9: Brandon's a ****** (Kyle + Blitz) [Marth+Jigglypuff]
9: Those Guys (This Guy and That Guy) [?]
9: wat. (halcyon.days + japman) [Fox+Peach]
13: Sid's Team (Lemonlau + Yoshara) [Roy+Roy]

Melee Singles: $230.00

Dragonz used a CP =D

1: FalseFalco ($138.00) [Marth]
2: MikeMonkey ($69.00) [Marth]
3: Dragonz ($23.00) [Fox]
4: SuperBoom [Marth/Fox]
5: Tyson [Jigglypuff/Peach/Marth]
5: Alphicans [Young Link]
7: Victra [Peach/CF]
7: Levi [Sheik/Mario]
9: Da Thunder 333 [Ganondorf/Dr. Mario]
9: halcyon.days [CF/Fox]
9: LemonLau [Falco/Sheik/Zelda]
9: Solaris [Samus]
13: Vincent [Marth]
13: Runawayfire [Jigglypuff]
13: Hungryblocks [Jigglypuff]
13: After Dawn [Falco]
17: Japman [Peach]
17: KillLock [Falco/Marth]
17: Kyle [Marth]
17: Kuraudo [Ganondorf]
17: Minty [Falco]
17: Blitz [Jigglypuff]
17: Crusayer [Falco]

If I have any characters wrong, let me know - I guessed at a lot of them.

~T​

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Good Stuff Maiko.

Girls' Generation is the best ;D

1: Brandon (superboom + Mikemonkey) ($156.00)
2: The Stock Market Crash (falsefalco + Shawn) ($78.00)
3: Brandon's Alright (levi + Tyson) ($26.00)
4: Girls' Generation (victra + T-block)
5: **** (luke And Brad)
5: Brandon's A Homo (after Dawn + Dragonz)
7: Super Adventure Club (solaris + Vincent)
7: Brandon's My Sugar Daddy (killlock + Kuraudo)
9: Yu And Arle (minty + Runawayfire)
9: Brandon's A ****** (kyle + Blitz)
9: Those Guys (this Guy And That Guy)
9: Wat. (halcyon.days + Japman)
13: Sid's Team (lemonlau + Yoshara)
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Carl: ur lame. quit smash and focus on school so someone else can win plz
MikeP: it's always nice to see you come out to a tourney cause like, then you know the tourney is legit.
David: you ****. If I ever want to make a combo video for myself, I know who to ask <3
Dan: Finally. Dan doesn't make money. omg. There goes like...your lunch for like, a week.
Tyson: Pretty good jiggs bro. Was fun.
Luke: k. You're pretty good Luke gg. I like it when you watch me play cause it makes me want to impress you sexily with my moves.
Victra: learn to win bro.
Levi: leeviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fun pools match bro. Can't wait to play you in pools at the next tourney.
Brad: No johns *****.
Matt: You're pretty sexy. I'm pretty sexy. We should meet up in brackets sometime and get our sex on. <3 good **** for repping falcon though.
Sid: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiid. Sorry Stevo couldn't come :<
Jarret: omg you **** why did i fight you on yoshis story its like your best stage omg im dumb
Vincent: k. You **** now. I'm pretty sure i've never seen someone space so well in my life. Except for Carl but he's lame.
Nathan: I was so scared to fight you in pools. Fun match either way, so intense <3
MAIKO: MAIIIIKOOOOOOOOOOOO. OMG we **** in teams. Its like, you always have my back and I have yours. It was so cool. We need to team forever now omg. Your match vs matt was so intense, same with against monty and crusayer. <333
Tyler: K. You play vs Peach pretty legit. It was actually pretty funny lol. Especially when you hard camped for 2 minutes straight with no damage and you died from 1 dsmash. I lol'd.
Sho: ur still mad cute bro
Jack: omg thank you for playing melee <3
Kyle: give tyler so lessons on how to space tippers plz
Brandon: your ganon is WAY MORE **** than I remembered.
Monty: omg we didn't play. why did you leave so early :< your match vs maiko was hilarious btw. It was like, exactly like m2k vs shiz match 4. XD
Rob: ROB OMG. I heard that your car got broken into :< I hope everything is still ok :(
Crusayer: omg i don't know your name but you *****. I think you'll do really good if you play more cause you're sexy intense. AND YOU CC SO MUCH. So smart. It was hard fighting you.

GENERAL SHOUTOUT:
I had a fun time. SNSD reppin' hard. Jessica and Taeyeon all dai. Probs going falcon even more next time so watch out. I'm also very poor now. wooo jjang~

T-block

B2B TST
Dan- i would have gotten ***** even harder in melee without MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE in the background, so thanks for that
Jack- stick with marth man... snake is lame
Luke- fffffffff young link >=( 5th is pretty **** good though
Nathan- good to see you again <3 come to a tourney i host and i'll make it better than this one for sure ;D
Alvin- we didn't meet up like we always do... good **** staying consistent as always
Jamie- our sets are about to get super fun... CP battles all over the place ^^ good job though
Brandon- i wish i could have watched your set with kyle lol...sounded pretty entertaining
David- I HEARD YOU COUNTERPICKED CORNERIA; nicely done on the placing...i'm impressed - starting playin' on more CP stages ;D
Kyle- why did you go ps2 on sonic? just curious. also, thanks for keeping me company in the **** pool in melee
Mark- olimar buddy <3 i'll be bringing him out in tournament sets soon, dw
Kelvin- i don't think i played against you either =\
Monty- oh monty...pretty entertaining set we had there. i don't think i'll ever forget it lol... ggs for sure
Wilson- wiiiiiiiiiilson you came <3 play more man...it hurts me to think how good you could be
Fraser- ggs in doubles... it'll be interesting to see what happens if you keep teaming with jamie
Stephan- didn't play you, but i heard you beat pitch, which isn't easy, so good job ^^
Keith- i can't remember if i played you either >_< keep up that wario though
Ash- didn't see you in action at alllll =(
Allan- YES YOU MADE IT. i'd better see you on the 27th - i miss that zss
Rob- good to see you made it too, even if we didn't get to do PT dittos this time =(
Colin- we are taking names in doubles like it's nobody's business
Carl- kinda sucks i didn't get to play you...but i did watch some of your matches so maybe it's a good thing lol
Mike P- ggs in doubles man...too good
Tyson- lol jiggs. i tried to watch your matches to learn stuff but you were using silly other characters
Victor- words cannot describe... team snsd is TOO GOOD
Levi- good to finally meet you...let's get some matches in next time
Brad- that doubles set was fun...friendlies with you was cool too
Matt- as i was falling asleep that night i was kicking myself for not going ness when you chose corneria... you woulda been in some serious trouble
Sid- you are sooooo **** yours was the only set where i felt i had no chance lol
Jarrett- haha...fun watching your samus as always. you should try playing brawl again >_>
Vincent- ggs in doubles...i kinda wanna see how i do against you in singles
Tyler- i'm sorry, but pokefloats was one of the highlights of that day for me <3
Sho- don't think i played you =(
Crusayer- close set... maybe next time we meet i'll be able to falco ditto you lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
luke's such a **** lmfao.

looks good though. Lots of people got off

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Anyone who knows anything about a white plastic bag with an ipod touch and headphones they're mine and I would love them back.

:(

fun ass tournament thanks everyone

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'm sorry to say it carl....but in a sketch neighborhood like that, it's likely gone

like did you see those street fighter players.

i saw this one asian guy with a J. Lindeberg shirt and a gold digging viet gf. And like, there were scary big ghetto guys upstairs with us. Pretty scary.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
Really fun time guys, do again. I don't have time for any shoutouts or anything at the moment because I'm bussing to lethbridge in the morning now. They'll come. there isn't a single person I didn't enjoy playing. Good tournament.

Carl I stole a VHS tape from you, its at Sid's house

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
coping vic's template cause it's convenient

Carl: good stuff carl, your matches were hella fun to watch especially against dragonz. sorry if we were being annoying during finals haha
MikeP: in the words of victor, "it's always nice to see you come out to a tourney cause like, then you know the tourney is legit."
David: DAYUMMM son you got off in singles! good ****! hopefully we team together again for future tourneys. :)
Dan: sucks that you didn't get top 3 LOL but oh well. I heard there was some quadruple **** kick action at one point that I missed
Tyson: **** jigglypuff son.
Luke: we're such good hosts, like ****. shiro's the best too.
Victra: GODAMMIT VICCCCC I swear if I hadn't died from that one downsmash, I would've camped you out for 8 minutes, you lucky ho. oh well, I'll do something diff next time :)
Levi: holy **** levi, that last match we played had to be one of the most disappointing, funny, and random things I have ever seen. props for a good counterpick, I suppose
Brad: good **** brad, I approve of the multiple characters going on. would definitely come to calgary for some "nobody really cares" tournaments
Matt: LOL MATT. okay I seriously gotta stop trashtalking you, I'll start helping you out and stuff. :) get ***** in teams though.
Sid: aww poor sid, I'm sure you were looking forward to steve coming? :( maybe next time you guys will get to do your zelda + ??? team haha
Jarrett: jarrett you're a beeeeeast. sucks how we still have never played a tourney set against each other but it'll happen some day
Vincent: vincent you're legit. I remember beating you last tourney but hopefully we'll meet up again soon and see what happens :)
Nathan: hey minus. :) nice to see you and the sask boys got out. I heard you didn't play well but that's okay, most people didn't haha. nice meeting you btw
Mike: MIKE your match against matt was HELLA clutch omg. that was an amazing rest. maybe next time, you'll face 4 falcos in a row instead of 3 and you'll kick my ***! thanks for the laptop btw, it really helped.
Sho: nice to see you getting back in melee again! our pools match was too close, but falco saved me yet again :)
Jack: nice to see you showed up jack :) now we're 1-1 for attending tourneys for games we don't play!
Kyle: "give tyler so lessons on how to space tippers plz" wtf vic!
Brandon: jesus brandon your ganon is beast. and if you're picking up sheik now...LOL who knows how much you'll start ******
Monty: nice to see you again monty, I don't think I've seen you since adat2. :) sucks that you got your stuff jacked on saturday, hope everything's alright. thanks for coming out to edmonton.
Rob: hey rob, sorry for what happened on saturday night. I felt really bad the whole time, hopefully things end up being alright. thanks for driving everybody up here though, it means a lot to us.
Crusayer: good **** man, falco main rep! :) just work on avoiding those knees man, falcon ruins falco if he gets those random knees off!

GENERAL SHOUTOUT:
thanks everybody for coming out! sorry that it was looking like a huge fail off the beginning too. hopefully alberta can get together again some time for a round robin or something. I had fun with all my matches btw, even when I was playing downright horribly. :)

EDIT: I'm a very happy man apparently, with all these smileys :):):):)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
maiko you need to start cping brinstar vs those homo foxes or else they'll just cp your *** to corneria anyways.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
In doubles mine and Kyle's team (Pew Pew Gayzors Away) lost to Dan and Jack's team in winners, beat Blitz and Pyre's team, beat Brandon and Pitch's team, and then lost to Dan and Jack in losers, taking 5th.

I will do my shoutouts later due to the midnight release of FF13.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
here's a tip mike: get good on brinstar and start cp'ing it. because the trick is, the more you practice on it to get better, the less you'll play on it cause foxes will ban it. then you'll have dream land / kongo jungle 64 as free counterpicks.

T-block

B2B TST
i don't think i'd CP spacies to dream land anymore

they just run around and shoot lasers all day and it's impossible to catch them... but yeah, i guess i'll learn brinstar and learn to deal with yoshi's

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i think you should take that offer tyler. Also tbh though, i think you should go marth in doubles instead of falco. I saw that you were getting hard gimped a lot. Maybe jiggs even.

OKOKOK.

This is a really important question.

Who's cuter? David or Sho? Cause like, I can't decide.
i don't think i'd CP spacies to dream land anymore

they just run around and shoot lasers all day and it's impossible to catch them... but yeah, i guess i'll learn brinstar and learn to deal with yoshi's
I realized on that day that I have a problem with that too as peach.

you got off a lot on yoshis. I think you can make it work.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
ALBERTA BEATDOWN RESULTS
Excellent colour choices.

:( about your stuff Carl. I hope someone comes forward with them.

I actually feel like doing shoutouts, mostly because it's putting off working on an essay. So here goes~

Everyone who came over: Thanks for not completely trashing my house and getting crazy lady after me. It was a lot of fun to see people I never see (Sho, Mike). Calgary are just always my faves, and Carl for facilitating the hilarious pictures that are on my desktop. Bread, Sid and Sho 1am liquor store adventure was kind of fantastic, Mike's music, Jarrett's **** kick, just everything was funfun. Congrats on all your placements too. I really like hanging out with you guys <3

Yoshara: Thanks for clutch teaming with me and for actually being a really cool person. I was actually pretty bitter when I got there until I got to know you and you made my day better, so thanks for that. Love the hair and hope to see you at future smashfests and tournaments. Take a page from Dragonz and T-Block and get your Melee on. You'll be happy you did :p YOU CAN'T EVEN USE ROY IN BRAWL reason #1

MaikoWong: You have to be more aggressive with resting Zelda. It's not like she can punish you with anything. I thought I was going to lose so hard to you when you wrecked me at RPS. Your demeanor was just so calm and yeah-you're-dead. Keep playing Meleeeeee

AlphiLuke: I don't even. Congrats on beating me 4 times in a row. With Young Link. Wtfffffff. Basically you're really good. Our pools games were hilarious. Speaking of pools...

Kill0ck: Favourite game of the entire weekend. You're probably the one that I trash talk the most and you just send it right back. I love that! Basically, you suck at this game and get your Brawl tactics out of my face (and by that I mean you're pretty good [for a Brawl player])

Brandon: A little backstory...
Back in 2004 when pretty much everyone here didn't play Smash, I won a single game against Jarrod's Ganondorf using Game&Watch. One game. I was so ecstatic about that, and I boisterously declared that G&W was a Ganondorf counter. I worked so hard on my G&W and used it in tourney, but to this date since that single game I have not beat a Ganondorf using G&W once. Try as I might, time and time again I just get beasted.

You've continued that tradition. fffffffffff

Dragonz: Toooooo huge! Our 6 or so matches before singles were so intense. Congrats on breaking into the top 3.

Dan: Not huge enough. You need to work even more **** kick into your game. How can you expect to be in the top 3 when you're not using **** kick every 3rd or 4th attack? Also, fun set in the bracket!

Victra: I barely saw you the whole day

Crusayer: Also cool. You're Falco is really good for someone new to the scene.

Done

Also, there were more Melee entrants than Brawl entrants. wuuuuut

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Melee shoutouts..
Dragonz used a CP =D ... :(

1: FalseFalco ($138.00) [Marth] – Congrats on 1st man, sorry to hear about the ipod. Your falco is so beast!
2: MikeMonkey ($69.00) [Marth] – lol fun matches, sorry i played so friggen bad in loser finals.
3: Dragonz ($23.00) [Fox] - I listen to k-pop during tourney matches.
4: SuperBoom [Marth/Fox] – Sorry i couldn’t play you at the end there! But we had some fun matches... aside from you gimping me hardcore lol
5: Tyson [Jiggs/peach/marth/falco?] – You entered singles! But we only met in pools, and you went Jiggs. You probably would’ve ***** me with any other character haha.
5: Alphicans [Young Link] – **** son, crazy *** young link. ****.
7: Victra [Peach/CF] – Uhm, your falcon is pretty good. Team snsd was pretty good. Your too good!
7: Levi [Sheik/Mario] – Nice meeting you =D, you’re pretty hilarious lol.
9: Da Thunder 333 [Ganondorf/Dr. Mario] – You’re alot nicer than i expected in person! Really chill and funny ^^
9: halcyon.days [CF/Fox] – Haha glad you made it, too bad we didn’t have an epic rematch.
9: LemonLau [Falco/Sheik/Zelda] – Finally got to play you! Even if it was just some friendlies. Your roy completely amazed me. Crazy how you use all those low-mid tier characters so well!
9: Solaris [Samus] – Everytime...we meet in the brackets... haha. Ban FD on me lol. Or don’t agree to go there again! Always nice seeing you man.
13: Vincent [Marth] – Nice playing with you man. We need to play more friendlies and chill more.
13: Runawayfire [Jigglypuff] – Didnt get to play you =[ thanks for coming all the way down from sask!
13: Hungryblocks [Jigglypuff] – I saw some pretty clutch rests, nice stuff =)
13: After Dawn [Falco] – Way to ruin our anticipated rematch by choking. Haha just kidding.. good work in doubles! Lets keep teaming.
17: Japman [Peach] – Lol sho, good stuff, close match in pools. I think you were too nice letting me back on the stage so many times haha.
17: KillLock [Falco/Marth] - Good to see you attend melee as well! You’re so friendly lol
17: Kyle [Marth] – Hope you keep playing and coming to melee tournaments man
17: Kuraudo [Ganondorf] – Definitely wanted to see more beasting man! Haha nice talking with you like always.
17: Minty [Falco] – You have a really good falco man. I notice you play very well against spacies like vs tyler and I. Thanks for coming down from sask!
17: Blitz [Jigglypuff] – thanks for coming
17: Crusayer [Falco] – lol more friendlies next time!

Fun tournament, loved how we had so few tv’s at the start of both days lol.
Brawl shoutouts soon to come.. maybe! Brawl day was alright, though it’s my last brawl event I’m attending = ( And where were all the brawl kids at.

edit: I'm also super jealous of the sf4 community...because they had way more people ... and asian girls.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I accomplished what I always wanted to do with y.link lol. Next time I'll bring the pain.

Basically I have one shout out:

Dragonz: Good God! Beating Mike, and taking a match off of Carl and almost a second? You were definitely the star of this tournament, I don't want to see that change ever.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Mmm...

Mike: I'm SO sorry for going Fox. Total **** move but better to be safe than sorry. Good clutch rest on the 2nd round.
Vincents/Solaris: Both of you are getting a lot better. Can't wait to see how much you guys are better at the next tournament!
Tyson: God**** our matches (even the tournament ones) were the best ever. Definitely the most fun to play.
Carl/Dan: **** as usual. Teach me how to beat Marth please.
David: Too bad we only got to do one fox ditto, it was fun.
Victra/Sid/Levi: We didn't play at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sho: Nice to see you back. We ***** in teams (lol)
Luke/Tyler: Fun trash talking. It was fun. Good job repping Young Luke.

Everyone else: Good **** and sorry if I missed someone in particular!

FFFFFFFF- Pumped for the next smashfest.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Is it weird that I find Matt's trash talking strangely comfortable? HAHA

Like, if there's a bunch of people watching me but not saying anything, that probably makes me more nervous than if people are in a cheerful mood and trash talking me. Or maybe I'm just stupid

Tyson651

Smash Lord
thats why matt and i trash talk all the time.

if u watched matt and my tourney matches we're laughing so hard and trash talking each other.

im trying to like dsmash combo him while hes trying to like knee combo me.

i think matt and i didnt really care who won, cause it was too fun/funny

edit: then i was in the trash talking mood, so i was trash talking victor lmao during our matches.

haha then carl comes in and was like oshi hype trash talk!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Lmao. That's awesome. XD

I should trash talk Victor next time after 2-stocking his Falcon. Just for the hell of it and lulz.

ilu Vic! ♥ Ganon vs. Falcon I could just say you don't have the Ganon crotch. Then you'd like, say something like he's just using padding. Burn me. LOL And then you Side B into my stomp. LOL

Omg wtf am I doing here. FINAL FANTASY XIII!!!

Seeya guys! OH! And shoutouts later!

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Mark and I lost to Nate and Luke, beat Pyre and Blitz, beat Fraser and Wilson then lost to Dan and Jack. 4th I think? I'm not sure if it was in that order.

Dan - Our commentary during Kyle and Brandon's set in Brawl was too good haha. Also ggs once again.
Jack - GGs man. We have to keep up our tradition of mad friendlies every time haha.
Luke - GGs. Pretty good tournament overall minus the random bad stuff happening.
Fiji - GGs. I have so much work to do on the Snake match-up still.
Lime - "MINTY YOUR MK IS SO GOOD!" hahahaha ggs man
Brandon - GGs. Your match against Kyle was the best ever.
Mike Wong - Ahhhhh so much laser laser fmash. That set was ridiculous haha can't wait until next time man.
David - Your Fox is so sick man. My friend's been playing Fox since the game came out so he's just one of my better match-ups. GGs in Brawl too.
Kyle - Thank you for letting us watch the best match of the entire tournament.
Mark - We gotta team again man. We'll get top 3 next time. Who would've thought Mike and Colin would put Dan and Jack in losers? Also, I SUMMON RANDALL!
Arsenal - GGs. I love MK dittos man haha.
Minty - YOUR MK IS SO GOOD MAN! B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,B
Wilson - GGs
Fraser - GGs
Yosh - GGs.
Pyre - GGs. You should approach and retreat with short-hop dairs. It's Wario's safest option usually.
Pitch - Good **** for not playing in 6 months or whatever. You just missed combos during really clutch moments haha.
MikeMonkey - GGs in pools.
Tyson - GGs in doubles and pools.
Victor - I'm sorry we didn't play man! I didn't get home until like 3:30 in the morning so you can see why we had to leave. It was good to see you though. Next time we'll play crazy amounts of friendlies.
Levi - Cool to actually meet you this time man. Fun chilling with you and Dan. GGs.
Da Thunder 333 - What a noob name. This guy probably sucks.
Matt - GGs man.
Solaris - I heard you quit Brawl. That's too bad man, your Samus was pretty sweet and you had a pretty decent MK too. GGs in Melee though. We've had to play each other at least once in every tournament we've both been too haha.
Vincent - GGs
Tyler - Epic Falco dittos in PS in pools. We're 1-1. Gotta break that tie eventually haha.
Japman - GGs
Rob - Thanks so much for all the help man. Kind of an unfortunate weekend for all of us, but I had a lot of fun if that counts for anything.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Holy crap. Your avatar changed. LOL

Mini shoutout to you, but I had fun facing you in Brawl. I forget if we played in Melee. XD

Our little Falcon vs. MK friendly was too funny. Good thing you didn't pull a SilverDoc. ;) Also, encourage more people to play/get good with Sonic over there! He's the kind of character that if you don't face someone whose good with him (have the experience), they'll either make the match close or beat you.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
how the **** did runawayfire not get top 3 in singles? Unless i'm thinking of a different jigglypuff that I had trouble against at Cast4 O_o

EDIT: Good **** dragonz. Have I not met you before? Either way, good **** outplacing Dan.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You talking Brawl or Melee? (should be obvious...)

Either people stepped it up over here (WEST COAST!!) or he was having a bad day.
I'll take my wins over him with Sonic and run with it, thank you very much. He's still very much awesome though.

Also, Adam. You should have seen it. My Ganon. When I come back and start playing again, I'm picking up where you left off man. I'll be West Coast's new beast Ganon.

unless I'm enabled enough to pick up Sheik. Why is it that I'm attached to the easy-button characters in Melee but I take one of the characters with the highest learning curves for Brawl? Oh right, fanboy. XD

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Brandon, I think we only played Melee doubles. Me and Nate played you and Jack in the bracket.
And Runawayfire wasn't on his game. Simple as that. It also sucks that me and him are the only good players out here that practice.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah that's right, I remember now! Thanks for reminding me.

Well, whatever the case for Minus and anyone else who played, thanks for coming out and bringing us to 20 competitors... Small as hell and the Brawl crowd really failed us when our monthlies WITHOUT you guys was larger, but it was a fun tourney nonetheless.

Good games again. Make the scene bigger over there and get someone to play the unexpected characters so there's even less surprises for you guys!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
how the **** did runawayfire not get top 3 in singles? Unless i'm thinking of a different jigglypuff that I had trouble against at Cast4 O_o

EDIT: Good **** dragonz. Have I not met you before? Either way, good **** outplacing Dan.
And Runawayfire wasn't on his game. Simple as that. It also sucks that me and him are the only good players out here that practice.
ya, he was definitely wasn't on top of his game like in cast 4.

and he got marth'd by mike in winners, and by me in losers. marth is a ***** to vs with jiggs.

and dragonz is pretty new to the scene, u haven't met him before, adam.

he plays a solid fox.

Limeee

Smash Champion
1: Superboom ($180.00) [Snake] Good **** as always. glad your repping the snake
2: KillL0ck ($60.00) [Marth/Snake] thanks for all the tips and everything, and burger king was epic
3: Alphicans ($60.00) [Falco/MK/GaW] that was an awesome set
4: Minus [Falco] thanks for ****** me in pools
5: Fiji [Snake/MK] **** dude. that set was one of the closest sets i've ever played. it was so hype. Make sure you remember the CP rules next time!
5: Lime [Snake] WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
7: Kuraudo [Sonic] GG"s broski
7: T-block [Diddy] lol brinstar
9: Dragonz [Marth] sucks that your quitting brawl D:
9: Kyle [MK] i don't think we played at all, cept for doubles friendlies. GG"s
9: Frio [Olimar/Pikachu] mark i love you lets be BFF's forever don't hate on me
9: Arsenal [MK] awesome set, GGz
13: Minty [MK] YOUR SOOOOO GOOD!
13: Wilson [DK] good to see you back mang
13: Fraser [ROB], haha doubles was fun
17: Pyre [Wario] lol keith, your SOOOO GOOD!
17: Pitch [ZSS] that n64 controller is awesome, lmao

@melee, i'll try to make it out to the next melee monthly.

MELEE IS SO FUN I WANNA GET IN THE SCENE <3

Top Bottom