• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Beatdown Results:: March 6,7

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
@ Wilson: I am not impressed. =/

On another note:

Alberta Beatdown Brawl Singles entrants: 20 people.

Phoenix Brawl Singles entrants: 29 people.

Get @ our attendance! =D

The moral of the story is, you guys should really make it out here next time. =[

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
We didn't even need OoP players to make it awesome. ^.^

Speaking of OoP players, do you think there's a chance any of you guys could make it out for a tourney in late April? I'm going to be hosting the next Phoenix Brawl event next month, and I'm trying to figure out whether the 17th or 24th would be better. If the first one was any indication, this one is gonna be great. =D

:005:

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
EDIT - And where the eff is Brad on here!

Brad - Always welcome here! Thanks for not making fun of my ipod tunes.
LOL! No problem I love it, Yeah I entered under Da Thunder 333 cause I thought it would make me look like a noob, and then I ended up playing like a noob, ****!

No Johns though, except that one controller ****. But thats okay, I was satisfied with everything that happened that day even though I was playing like crap, I still don't think I lost any matches I should have won. (except Victra =P but playing different characters was nice <3)

9: Da Thunder 333 [Ganondorf/Dr. Mario] K well teams was a bust. And now we have Victor and Mike thinking they are actually a good team, this is pretty bad. Lets not do that again.
Lololol, yeah that was pretty bad. Quit choking in teams, maybe if you stopped trying to get good with young link and actually focused on something good, like teams. Then we would've won.

Ahwell, TBH I thought our team was okay, we just both didn't do.

lol yeah this tourney attendance got *****... I still don't know why

but we had sask players ^^
You still don't know why?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
SHAWN! Good to see you're still good, nothing changed at all.
Carl: Why don't you like fries?
Mike P: Dude, it was nice to see you! I'm so glad you're repping punch crew even now as some of the best and funnest smashers. Come to the next tournament so I can dethrone you personally plz.
Davidz: Okay, you impressed me, after our match I was actually upset I lost cause I was playing bad, but I don't even think it would've mattered. Goooood ****, next time won't be so easy though >=3
Danabeetus: Get more snake beard, Also lend me some money.
Tyson: You pulled through like a champ on rides, I owe you big time.
Luke: Yeah yeah okay.
Victor: Don't get too cocky star fox. But srsly, good job, I'm not letting that ever happen again.
Levi: Did you hear I'm gonna **** next tournament I go to cause I'm actually gonna play serious? Yeah, I'll probably get bored and just play bad characters, you're right.
9: Da Thunder 333 [Ganondorf/Dr. Mario] lul.
Matt: You still play a little awkwardly to me, I'm waiting for you to hit it out of the park and suddenly be the best.
Sid: <3<3<3 You're pretty much the best ever, housing with you is a must just for how fun it is. Choco milk and vodka is so good. Next time we won't walk 100 miles and have me fall in mud though XD
Jarett: WHAT THE FUUUUUUCKKKKK, You are the coolest smasher to watch and playa aganist right now by far. IMO if you turned down how cool you are you'd probably win money too, but it would be a little less cool.
Vincent: We didn't do much but chat, but hey chat chat chat chat was cool.
Runawayminus: Friendlies were chill, thanks for teaching my bad characters a lesson when you arn't even playing well.
MIKU WONG: Always a pleasure, we actually didn't do that much this tournament though. =[ Nobody saw my troll...
Tyler: Welp, somebody had to run it, it's always fun kinda collaborating to help you guys with this stuff, tournaments with you in the title seem to always end decently. Congrats.
Sho: TRUUUCCKKK, thanks for putting up with me drunk, I miss you.
Jack: Love playing you, we don't even focus on the match while we play it's pretty funny.
Kyle: You know, we didn't really talk much aside from me making you team.
Brandondorf: Good money match, it was fun ****** you with Link right after, only to find out my massive combo did only about 30 percent, and I proceeded to get hit twice and die. I can't believe you put up with that for so long. You have the perserverance*cough*fanboyism*cough* of a saint.
Minty: So glad you guys came out, hated to see you leave so soon, we need to play more. but friendlies were awesome. I SWEAR MY MEWTWO CAN DO OKAY RIGHT
ROB? Bro, I hate to hear about your losses, but I'm still glad I got to see you, and playing you in third strike was cool, especially when I played like a noob and won and you proceeded to tell me everything I didn't know about street fighter, and then I tried to play good and got RAAPED.
Crusayer: I was surprised you placed so low considering you beat me in pools, keep on coming don't get discouraged, you're **** good.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
that aint the tourney vids ... those are just some friendlies from a while back, the Alberta beatdown and RPS 2 tourney videos will be up sometime by the end of the week (friday or sat)... there is a LOT of videos uploading... im surprised u watched my vid dont u play melee only? anyway srry for the confusion

MeSSi

Smash Ace
So as it turns out the videos for the last RPS and Alberta beatdown were uploading last night.... but halfway through the day Ash's computer crashed (probably from overheating) and now he has to re-edit all the videos... which means that they will not be up by friday or saturday. Sorry for the delay and i dont know when Ash has time to edit the videos and upload them again... he said he will try to get them ASAP but it might be next week. again were sorry for the wait

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
About that, you guys suck at preparing ****. So ask Carl please.

Top Bottom