• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Beatdown Results:: March 6,7

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you can't get first place. it's pretty much impossible now that maiko and i have experience

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lolvictor

u seriously need to do more grab rests though, that shiz is over powered.

u two play like its two 1v1 matches on one stage.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Dam Tyler I thought we were pretty good at our respective games, we got ***** son.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lolvictor

u seriously need to do more grab rests though, that shiz is over powered.

u two play like its two 1v1 matches on one stage.
k bro

you gotta know. cause like

maiko and I have super perfect harmony.

in order to be a strong team, each teammate needs to know each others strengths and weaknesses and play accordingly.

maiko can only rest moving opponents. So maik goes for his clutch rests.

and i got his back to wake him up.

and we so dont bro. girl's generation is a team.

LOL! They could barely handle my scrubby zelda, I couldn't imagine 2 better zeldas.
you took off a jigglypuff stock at high percent. calm down there buddy.

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
1: FalseFalco ($138.00) [Marth] - Nice pick with Sheik. I don't think I got cheaped out, I think I'm just pretty weak against Sheik. Definitely a matchup to work on.

3: Dragonz ($23.00) [Fox] - I think your first match against me in our first set on Dreamland was your best, since you beat me pretty clean on a neutral map with a high roof. If you kept up that level of play in the Poke Stad matches we had, who knows :) I definitely had to step it up our 2nd set after that total botch forgetting to ban Corneria the first time around. But it shows how good you've gotten when stage picks really start to matter.

4: SuperBoom [Marth/Fox] - You and I usually take turns knocking each other out, so the cycle continues. I liked our team and for some reason I kind of like that we got knocked into losers when we did. That seemed to light a fire under us and we pretty much ripped it up from there.

5: Tyson [Jigglypuff/Peach/Marth] - I'm surprised you didn't go Jiggz in our set, considering how good you were doing in teams with her...him? himmoreerherrr.

5: Alphicans [Young Link] - Bahhahaha effing Young Link. There was a really good chance you could have taken that first game. Luckily I buckled down and started blocking properly. Still tough to deal with :0

7: Victra [Peach/CF] - Did we play this time around? It feels like we didn't! We should probably get more games in, you know?

7: Levi [Sheik/Mario] - Too funny man. Best moment of the tourney: "......I have Bulletball"

9: Da Thunder 333 [Ganondorf/Dr. Mario] - Pretty sure we didn't play!
9: halcyon.days [CF/Fox] - We definitely should have played! Your falcon looked pretty tight, like I just wanted to ditto it.
9: LemonLau [Falco/Sheik/Zelda] - Thanks for hosting me, homie! Had no idea you lived so close by.
9: Solaris [Samus] - I heard a lot of people saying they hope you just one day upset everyone and a take a tourney - just do it already!
13: Vincent [Marth] - You get better every time I see you play and I'm pretty sure your Marth presence increases my Marth power level ever so slightly when we are in close proximity.
13: Runawayfire [Jigglypuff] - FUUUUUUUUUU I'm pretty sure this set was exactly as tense as our last one. You definitely made me work for that one.
13: Hungryblocks [Jigglypuff] - I heard you had some epic matches, at least Victor's noises made it sound that way. Are you...the breakout player of the year?!
13: After Dawn [Falco] - Nice job keeping things decently organized. For some reason I think you should take on a new secondary, but not sure who to recommend. Maybe Sheik.
17: Japman [Peach] - Did we play?!
17: KillLock [Falco/Marth] - We did get a few games in! You also increase my Marth power level.
17: Kyle [Marth] - Did we play?!
17: Kuraudo [Ganondorf] - Did we play?!
17: Minty [Falco] - You're from Sask, right? I think we only got to go at it in pools, but it seems like Saskatchewan is pretty solid overall, just underpopulated.
17: Blitz [Jigglypuff] - Did we play?!
17: Crusayer [Falco] - Did we play?!

EDIT - And where the eff is Brad on here!

Brad - Always welcome here! Thanks for not making fun of my ipod tunes.

T-block

B2B TST
lawl...it's been pretty fast growth in melee for me since july, but i think i'm at a wall now, so it'll probably slow down

brad is da thunder btw

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
david is definitely the breakout player. Like, it's pretty obvious.

But maiko is still pretty good. He just needs to fight harder. <3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
1: Superboom ($180.00) [Snake] Random bairs ***** me both games, wtf? I thought for sure I had the second game.

2: KillL0ck ($60.00) [Marth/Snake] K so you ***** my falco again on delfino. I should've known that was a bad idea since you did that to me last time I tried that match-up. Next tournament I'll smarten up and use better stages like I used to.

4: Minus [Falco] First off, thanks for teaming with me. That doubles set was truly ours, and they know it :p. I wouldn't have said take a stock if I thought I was gonna die, and I am sure you thought I'd live as well. Funny how that happens huh? W.e it was fun teaming with a falco. Also I could really tell you were playing bad, those aren't johns I could really feel it. Suiciding vs Jack game 3 really threw you off and I could see that you were hard core rattled. Our set... Omg! You made an epic comeback on my IC's, forcing me to go falco dittos, and then choosing a brilliant CP, but luckily I have GaW to fall back on, and without that fully charged dsmash, I definitely would have lost. Next time you come I expect you to do better.

5: Fiji [Snake/MK] Don't listen to Brandon... LOL!

5: Lime [Snake] **** man, you're really good now, and your spot on the PR is still guaranteed, probably gonna go higher :)

7: Kuraudo [Sonic] Bad CP against me, but still surprisingly close. You're cut off the coaching staff btw ;).

7: T-block [Diddy] Beat Dan/Jack and Mark, and lost to Jamie. You're so inconsistent, but I know how smart of a player you are, so I am sure you'll level out soon enough. I wish I could explain to you properly how to effectively fight snake, because if you could, you'd be taking sets vs Jamie and even Jack, I am sure.

9: Dragonz [Marth] Lol Brawl.

9: Kyle [MK] Lol....

9: Frio [Olimar/Pikachu] You seemed tired/not into brawl all day. I hope you're alright :\.

9: Arsenal [MK] Jamie beat you, oh shi-. I know how it feels don't worry.

13: Minty [MK] Thanks for teaming with Mark.

13: Wilson [DK] Smart MK vs my IC's. Maybe you should pick MK up? ROFL!

13: Fraser [ROB] Oh man you came! Good try I guess...

13: Yoshara [Wolf] Not much to say

17: Pyre [Wario] Not much to say

17: Diminisht [Link/Marth] I like you man. Really cool guy, and thanks for recording and stuff. We should play more, maybe I can teach you a couple things.

17: Pitch [ZSS] You came so close to getting 1st in our pool, but instead you got 2nd last. You're a pretty alright guy, and it'd be nice to see more of you.

25: Blitz [Snake] Last minute entry lol.

My melee shout outs will come later.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
1: FalseFalco ($138.00) [Marth] - Nice pick with Sheik. I don't think I got cheaped out, I think I'm just pretty weak against Sheik. Definitely a matchup to work on.

3: Dragonz ($23.00) [Fox] - I think your first match against me in our first set on Dreamland was your best, since you beat me pretty clean on a neutral map with a high roof. If you kept up that level of play in the Poke Stad matches we had, who knows :) I definitely had to step it up our 2nd set after that total botch forgetting to ban Corneria the first time around. But it shows how good you've gotten when stage picks really start to matter.

4: SuperBoom [Marth/Fox] - You and I usually take turns knocking each other out, so the cycle continues. I liked our team and for some reason I kind of like that we got knocked into losers when we did. That seemed to light a fire under us and we pretty much ripped it up from there.

5: Tyson [Jigglypuff/Peach/Marth] - I'm surprised you didn't go Jiggz in our set, considering how good you were doing in teams with her...him? himmoreerherrr.

5: Alphicans [Young Link] - Bahhahaha effing Young Link. There was a really good chance you could have taken that first game. Luckily I buckled down and started blocking properly. Still tough to deal with :0

7: Victra [Peach/CF] - Did we play this time around? It feels like we didn't! We should probably get more games in, you know?

7: Levi [Sheik/Mario] - Too funny man. Best moment of the tourney: "......I have Bulletball"

9: Da Thunder 333 [Ganondorf/Dr. Mario] - Pretty sure we didn't play!
9: halcyon.days [CF/Fox] - We definitely should have played! Your falcon looked pretty tight, like I just wanted to ditto it.
9: LemonLau [Falco/Sheik/Zelda] - Thanks for hosting me, homie! Had no idea you lived so close by.
9: Solaris [Samus] - I heard a lot of people saying they hope you just one day upset everyone and a take a tourney - just do it already!
13: Vincent [Marth] - You get better every time I see you play and I'm pretty sure your Marth presence increases my Marth power level ever so slightly when we are in close proximity.
13: Runawayfire [Jigglypuff] - FUUUUUUUUUU I'm pretty sure this set was exactly as tense as our last one. You definitely made me work for that one.
13: Hungryblocks [Jigglypuff] - I heard you had some epic matches, at least Victor's noises made it sound that way. Are you...the breakout player of the year?!
13: After Dawn [Falco] - Nice job keeping things decently organized. For some reason I think you should take on a new secondary, but not sure who to recommend. Maybe Sheik.
17: Japman [Peach] - Did we play?!
17: KillLock [Falco/Marth] - We did get a few games in! You also increase my Marth power level.
17: Kyle [Marth] - Did we play?!
17: Kuraudo [Ganondorf] - Did we play?!
17: Minty [Falco] - You're from Sask, right? I think we only got to go at it in pools, but it seems like Saskatchewan is pretty solid overall, just underpopulated.
17: Blitz [Jigglypuff] - Did we play?!
17: Crusayer [Falco] - Did we play?!

EDIT - And where the eff is Brad on here!

Brad - Always welcome here! Thanks for not making fun of my ipod tunes.
Mike, you still have the best signature on SWF.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hell no. I think Fiji was doing a decent job with Snake. It's the unfortunate SD at the very beginning of the match that really screwed him over. No different from if his MK could accidentally SD if that were even possible.

MK or Snake woulda been good. I'm a dece coach. LOLZ

Alphicans

Smash Hero
1: FalseFalco ($138.00) [Marth] Yeah you won again >_>

2: MikeMonkey ($69.00) [Marth] Oh man. "Double blind picks?" "Naw I am going all Y.link this tournament..." "ARE YOU SERIOUS!? How do I fight this character?" Definitely one of the funnier moments at the tournament, because you were legit worried about y.link. I really thought I had the first game, but y.link just gets comboed to **** too easily, so you were able to make a easy enough come back. Good job beating Dan, I didn't see it, but I am sure there were some more marth ditto shenanigans >_>.

3: Dragonz ($23.00) [Fox] Surprise of the tournament? Beating Jarret and then beating Mike and almost taking a second game off of Carl is definitely impressive. I look forward to playing you in tournament, lets hope this tournament was not a fluke.

4: SuperBoom [Marth/Fox] You won melee teams and all of brawl, this is expected to happen some time lol.

5: Tyson [Jigglypuff/Peach/Marth] Lol at keeping to your word for only our match. Y.link vs jiggs is fun huh?

5: Alphicans [Young Link] mmmmmhmmmmm.

7: Victra [Peach/CF] Some hot CF action. I know you're still scared of my y.link, and that gives me great satisfaction :).

7: Levi [Sheik/Mario] Thanks for going mario I guess...

9: Da Thunder 333 [Ganondorf/Dr. Mario] K well teams was a bust. And now we have Victor and Mike thinking they are actually a good team, this is pretty bad. Lets not do that again.

9: halcyon.days [CF/Fox] Nub.

9: LemonLau [Falco/Sheik/Zelda] I was more scared of your pika than anything. Pika is a pretty bad m/u for y.link, not as bad as falco of course but still up there. Your falco is weird though, so I had to come up with different ways to fight it. The lack of tech skill and the emphasis on predicting things and catching me off guard with bairs on platforms reminded me a lot of brawl falco. I bet you'd be good with him lol. The suicide thing was just funny, twice in a row is just priceless, but at least I redeemed myself by actually beating you fairly in a tournament set.

9: Solaris [Samus] A pretty low placing, but dragonz was the star of the show, so not too bad I suppose. Next time you'll come back and get top 5 for sure.

13: Vincent [Marth] I thought you were gonna beat Brad, too bad you didn't.

13: Runawayfire [Jigglypuff] Definitely thought you were gonna do better this tournament. Mike and Tyson are both pretty good, but I am sure both matches could've gone either way (didn't see you vs Tyson though). I wanted to vs your jiggs as y.link.

13: Hungryblocks [Jigglypuff] Don't think you and Victor will do as well next time :p. Once you learn to rest, you'll be a lot better lol.

13: After Dawn [Falco] Geodude ****?

17: Japman [Peach] Didn't see any of your games but I played like 2 games vs you. More practice would make you a lot better I think. More than most.

17: KillLock [Falco/Marth] I thought you'd do a lot better, and I figured that beating Brad was within the realm of reality but I guess not. You probably won't enter another melee event but if you do and practice before it you'll do a lot better than this.

17: Kyle [Marth] lol...

17: Kuraudo [Ganondorf] Pretty good ganon, but such a low placing. Small tournaments with good players in it do this though. You can definitely do better.

17: Minty [Falco] Didn't play you in singles melee at all.

17: Blitz [Jigglypuff] Didn't play you in singles melee at all.

17: Crusayer [Falco] Someone said you were pretty good. Don't get discouraged by a low placing, it happens :\.

There, finished.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Wowww Nate I am so disappointed in you!

If you have wifi down there or can get any access to a wii with a connection hit me up, you need you beat superboom and take first before you come back here.

rgrwilco

Smash Apprentice
1: Superboom [Snake] Your always having fun and your always impressing me ,love watching your games and love playing your ganon with my DK fun *** match up, if only i had more time to game =) more games, more ****

2: KillL0ck [Marth/Snake] Your my birth giver to this community i give you props for teaching, gaming, having fun, long walks on the beach, and still continue to encourage me to always get better, i know im in a weird place right now with this game but when im “back”, you know that ill say “get *****” to everyone and all thanks to you thanks jack

3: Luke[Falco/GnW] Maybe i should pick up MK?? Hah nah it just means that i got so much to learn with the characters i use now, playing with you always, keeps me on my toes on how much i can learn and im still learning, it just to bad im not here gaming to much, but i know your confidence in me will grow and ill be ****** sooner or later thanks luke

4: Minus [Falco] Loved the fact you took the time out last minute to teach and game with me, next time your here we’re gonna have to friendly more
5: Fiji [Snake/MK] I know where you live so ill come over later bro then we can train your captain falcon and my toonlink like omg wtf bbq gtfo gkys sauce lame =(( you have been added to my wolf pack +1 bro)

5: Lime [Snake] haha man you gotten so good since i last play “played” but its ok ill be back up and your gonna have a much much tougher time with me but keep up the great work and don’t wait up on me, ill come back out of no where =)

7: Kuraudo [Sonic] DK VS SONIC NOW, BATTLEFIELD AND I BAN EVERY STAGE except PKS1 then we’ll have some good games =) and more wins on my part, love your sonic trippy as ****, so much props for using him and no worries ill keep giving your that 75% advantage so its all you =) always fun playing with you

7: T-block [Diddy] Mike ****ing Wong, nothing but great things to say about you, since i haven’t been at the last 534280 monthlies but i know that you know that i can be better if only everyone knew what the **** im doing with my summer and lifes and trips and all that fun long tedious stuff but its ok ill debrief ya’ll before i “leave”

9: Dragonz [Marth] asian ?? who played my DK?? And was fun??? And you should play more??? Yeah?? Yeah?? Yeah???

9: Kyle [MK] OMG your should play more Marth or im gonna have to counter your MK with MK =) or maybe counter pick you on rainbow cruise with DK !!!

9: Frio [Olimar/Pikachu] haven’t played with you in a long *** time but doubles was fun sorry for stealing Alvin for doubles but bro before hoes =) no one replaces me =)

9: Arsenal [MK] stop playing mk and play snake =) and show everyone that you actually main snake jk ill also come over bro( p.s your also +1 in my wolf pack)

13: Minty [MK] REMATCH loved the friendly with you Kirby +1 and the pools Metaknight +1 we need more gaming time haha props yo.

13: Wilson [DK] woah man your DK is good but NOT THATTT GOOD you should main MK like luke said or maybe go back to Kirby and get utilted by snake but other then that school ***** you, work ***** you, and business trip ***** you, thus you can never come to monthly UNLESS SOMEONE CHANGES THE DATES WHEN YOU LEAVE TO CALGARY AND TOROTO AND RED DEER THEN YOU CAN COME PLAY MORE, just a suggestion =)

13: Fraser [ROB] MAN your fro is taller then Alvin AND YOUR SITTING DOWN, the kids cant see, you should make some sick *** dread locks, do some cornrolls but hey what can i say i love how you hype lots of things props, and absolutely we need rematches with rob and kirbz cause i think i haven’t played your rob since A LONG TIME with Kirby

13: Yoshara [Wolf] i had a chance to game it up with you for some friendlies keep up the good work, cause its fun playing against wolf practice, and change your Wii brawl settings or just sick costume changes =)

17: Pyre [Wario] WARIO VS DK grab me and infinite me practice it, but we had a couple good freindlies so can up keeeeep up with DK cause i know wario cant =) jk GGs

17: Diminisht [Link/Marth] I met you two years ago ime give you a proper shout out, we always have good matches link vs dk, marth dk, don’t let the “evil twin” complain about showing up to play cause it doesn’t matter its always good games and honeslty PRATICE makes perfect im not there yet but ill be one step ahead of you =) =) just cause i don’t want to lose to you

17: Pitch [ZSS] **** my dk more =) but so random how you got 17th , BUT i did watch your sexy *** combo on minty with zero suit so props to that rapage combo lets play more, if i can even play more

25: Blitz [Snake] when? And where were you? did i play you? roflcoptersaurus rex??

my first post in a long *** time but its a good one, i think when i got a little more

time i'll tell you all why what is my plan for this summer and why i havent been

gaming its lame exciting and sad but hey ill always be gaming with everyone and

plus im not that ****ty at this game that i cant get better but i know ill be back

sooner or later !! so props to all that i didnt get to shout out

- james - school > your life

- vania - where the **** are you???

- victra - love your comments, teach me how to do this "melee"

- jake - when im not here your here, when im here your there, we need to game =)

- logan - come play also this game is kinda fun

uhhhhhhhhhhh sorry if i missed you, yell at me if i missed you =)

Crusayer

Smash Lord
It was a great tournament. Thanks for hosting!

I hope I'll be able to play with you guys more often in the future :D It's so much more fun playing with humans rather than CPU.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
ShoutoutZ nigguuuuuuuuuz
1: FalseFalco ($138.00) [Marth] lolololol you missed me getting brad super drunk and **** it was hilarious. Really thankfull you ditched out on your girlfriend for a couple days so we could chill that was awesome. do again
2: MikeMonkey ($69.00) [Marth] you would make a good dad
3: Dragonz ($23.00) [Fox] where the **** did you come from?
4: SuperBoom [Marth/Fox] you make tournaments fun. probably for brawl too lol
5: Tyson [Jigglypuff/Peach/Marth] thanks for driving bread and I and ****, that was a lot of fun. Good teamwork, glad we didn't choke just weren't clutch enough for first.
5: Alphicans [Young Link] thanks for going young link I guess
7: Victra [Peach/CF] omg we tied gratz victra you're gettin real good
7: Levi [Sheik/Mario] whatsup
9: halcyon.days [CF/Fox] matt we never played and we had a money match to do FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
9: LemonLau [Falco/Sheik/Zelda] I won your ice cream biatch thanks for housing bread and I. sirry about ness. i mean mess
9: Solaris [Samus] Jarret I think that was one of the most intense sets I've ever played during our money match. You're defz one of my favourite players in alberta, and you're getting crazy good and your really fun to watch too. 10/10 good ****
13: Runawayfire [Jigglypuff] you need to step up your game son! gg in pools never really played you much otherwise. 2v2 you guys were a lot more clutch than Tyson and I expected so you threw us off a bit. Glad everyone from SK came it was a good time.
13: After Dawn [Falco] lol gg's in the bracket, I told you I was going to make it interesting when I switched to falcon lol :p
17: Japman [Peach] =]
17: KillLock [Falco/Marth] Jack I hardly even saw you at the tournament where you at?
17: Kuraudo [Ganondorf] That was a fun money match, actually I don't think I ever don't have fun when I play against you. Hope your break is short bro
17: Minty [Falco] I'm pretty sure you're dog, I can't remember your new handle. Whatevz it was fun chillin with you. I'm really glad you guys came, you got a lot better
17: Blitz [Jigglypuff]Rob? Did I write that on the right car from sk? lololololololol
17: Crusayer [Falco]you're really good. you gotta throw yourself outthere more, you've got a lot of resources to learn from in Edmonton for melee. Keep at it
lol where the **** is brad? Bread: 1 Mcdonald's 0
everyone else: use your right tags and **** so I know who you are lol. I had a lot of fun at the tournament and I'm glad everyone and myself showed up. Next time edmonton vs calgary where u at? more money matches too

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Wowww Nate I am so disappointed in you!

If you have wifi down there or can get any access to a wii with a connection hit me up, you need you beat superboom and take first before you come back here.
Yeah hahaha sorry Doc buuuuuut.... So dont feel too bad for me, I held it down alright considering:
I never get to play brawl out here, like period. This tournament was the first time I got to play since january.
As a result, I played real bad this tournament, and generally felt off in all games (even sf4 and such). My mind was scattered and lots of things felt unfamiliar....

So for that, this tournament sucked for me, but for everything besides actual gameplay, this tournament was a lot of fun. Hanging out and chatting with everyone was much more fun then the last time, and that would be one of the main things that might bring me back.

So as a shoutout to everyone: Great times, Luke we should have had doubles lol and gg's to everyone I played.

rgrwilco

Smash Apprentice
wilsonnnnnnnnnnnnnn<3 where have you been T_T

School work traveling, i want to play this mid tier tourney cause no **** dk and kirbs are mid tier w00t but

with school exam > me

work > got to bring home the bacoN!

and travelling > i wont be there for this tourney cause im gone to toronto on march 24 - 28

SO

i mean, if that tourney was earlier then get ***** ill for sure come but yeah thats what ive been up too

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so long story short a couple unfortunate events happened as we were in Edmonton. Day 1 was actually quite fun, and I was last-minute entering like everything. I spent more time on Saturday just practicing TvC and playing some Street Fighter 3 than anything else, although I would've loved to friendly people. I felt we didn't have enough TVs and that other people had better things to do anyway, though; the last time I played Brawl must've been Apoc last year, and no one would want ot waste time on me. :p

That night, some stuff happened, and some thugs ended up taking off my driver's side mirror and taking a friend's things. Needless to say, I was in a less than happy mood for the next few days, and my poor showing in TvC didn't lift my spirits a **** bit (still a little angry over eating supers for no reason). So a few people might have noticed I was totally out of it on Day 2 during Melee, and I apologize if I had been an ***.

No johns, because a loss is a loss, but so people know the score.

This has not convinced me to stay away from Edmonton at the least, so don't anyone worry about never seeing me again. So onto personal things I remember.

Kuraudo: Standing out from the crowd, I can't help but get the feeling that I simply like chilling out with you. I'm still not sure if I've ever faced your Sonic, and I want to. Also not sure if we played TvC any. Also, Blitzmidfielder@hotmail.com, add me. One last thing-- REST!!!!!!!

Pyre: Sorry for pulling out the suck, but thanks for teaming with me in doubles. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Kyle: Same thing, dude. You're quiet, but I think that whole "4 rests on Brandon's team in one minute" will be one of my fondest memories ever. Hope to see you again, man.

Alphicans: Sup.

Victra: HELL YEAH VICTRA! It's been so long since I've seen a familiar and friendly face, it was awesome seeing you again, man. Always a mood brightener.

Dan: Sup godlike? I really wanted to friendly you, but you know how I feel about wasting people's time. It was good seeing you again, thanks for convincing me to join Brawl singles and throwing me into loser's first chance. :p

T-Block: Good seeing you again, brother. Need to friendly, but rust makes for terrible atmosphere.

After-Dawn: Thanks for holding the tourney and GGs. Sorry if I was a bit of a downer. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Shiroooooooooooo: Thanks for the housing and playing TvC with me, man. I'll get you next time. Thanks for being such a bro.

Sid: Sup Roy, enjoying the Punch? Nice game on PokeFloats. <<;; No really, I had no idea what to do. Good games.

Nate: God****it, I forgot to get gas money from you.

Monty: Uhh... See you around, I guess? Money and stuff, good for it, etc... Sorry about the weekend, homie.

Brad and Levi: My favorite two posters from AB. It was good seeing you guys again. Brad was pretty bro-ish to just hang out with me at times, and Levi's always a pleasure.

Yoshara: It was good to learn more about you, my man. I hope you stick with TvC. Also add my email.

Top Bottom