• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
My new account. This is Raimundo. I got tired of everyone calling me mexican so I made this. Plus I like the name Serin better =3

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i didnt think it was.
i remember asking george and him being like "no"
and breathing a sigh of relief.

it has walkoffs dude...
but then again delfino does also and i totally dig delfino so my logic fails.
mabey its jst me that thinks the stage is totally unlegit.
castle siege is legal at my tournaments.

>_<
No thank you.

I'm all for 3 starters and like 2 counterpicks, as boring as that sounds.

Starters: Smashville, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island
Counterpick: Final Destination, Lylat, and the starters. (with DSR)

There's so much more emphasis on skill that way, which naturally helps balances out the game. :p

They might allow Meta at BatGG? Sweet...

Bwahahaha!
The problem is finding a happy medium between making the game balanced for tournament play and also interesting enough to have a thriving scene that's interesting to new players.

sweet now I can beat olimars and ppl who think they'll win by CPing MK

speaking of tournaments

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7874226#post7874226

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
umm lets change the PR again and put Duchok as number one...
he just killed AL.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Craziest dream last night.

My friend's family was living with me. They were about to go on vacation and my normal mom and dad weren't in the dream and his mom was a little scared about leaving me at home. So before they left I whipped out a diamond and started using it as a doorstop. When she left, you guys started arriving for a smashfest. We had 2 TV set up in my sister's room, one on the eastern on northern walls. But before we started playing I called Slam and offered him half a pancake for half a waffle. so Slam came to the party and we made the trade but he didn't stay cause he said he only payed smash for money and smashfest offered no money. I went back inside and you guys had the TV on some type of weird soccer. The northern screen was used mainly to watch the soccer game and the western screen was used to play Brawl. I know I remember Will_ playing Brawl and No Mercy on the N64.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Low tier doubles.

I think you know what's coming

DOUBLE FALCON

DOUBLE MARIO

TEAM MOTHER ****ERS (AKA Ness and Lucas)

AKA

Team Jeff and Winnar

Life is good.

Edit - I vote for free for all mini tourney at TCS7, either 3 or 4 player FFA :O Also ISP for TCS8

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
TCS = Tuscaloosa Christian School. lol But this next tourney sounds amazing. Gotta find me a partner. Also I have a new girlfriend that lives in Tuscaloosa and actually know how to get there by myself now so ya'll up north might be seeing more of me. And finally dang Melee tourney is next Saturday? I might be able to go then. Sadness.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Still need to find a place for this ****ed tourney. -_- And my mom still hasn't taken me to see Visions yet. -_-

j00t

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/user/JWT2k6

I have GnW vids up if anyone is interested :p

edit: Saintrage, these are the two sets I recorded with you last Thursday. You can post them in the Falco threads if you want to

EDIT: Professional Smasher Will Underscore

get over here next Thursday, I want Avalanche! no johns sir :<

Top Bottom