• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
tbh i like brawl just fine. just not playing it without goofy rules and items and such.

teams is ok too

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude... the video actually is recorded.
winnar should post it up.

ive got an idea for shirts.

i want to make bowser high fiving jesus which causes an explosion that vaguely remebles scourge's face.

or

on the front have boswer fire breathing DK and on the back have bowser uptilting MK and have "GET" on the front and then "*****" on the back and "Brown" on the front and "Scourge" on the back and have in letters underneath it "The takeover has begun"

who would wear one? im assuming i rob a bank int he next week to get enough money to make them.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Who is your Scourge and what does he do.

Oh, and for the record. I Usmashed MK out of Tornado for the kill. That and a full charged punch in the second match for a KO were the only two times I knocked him out of it.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Elite Beat Agents tournament.

I counterpick Jumping Jack Flash.
After playing Ouendan 2, the songs in EBA are so easy to perfect, it's ridiculous. You won't stand a chance.

Game Galaxy sounds fine.

I'm interested in Huntsville this Thursday. Screw D&D night.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I got a job offer to train and work as a Satellite Technician. If I actually get the job all my problems are solved and then some. That is if I can handle it.

Too bad I'm so pessimistic.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Where in huntsville does moogle live? Address please and what time does it start on thursday? We talking tomorrow right
Every thursday.

He lives in an apartment off of University Blvd.

Someone else can give instructions. While I know how to get there, I don't remember the street name you need to turn on.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Every thursday.

He lives in an apartment off of University Blvd.

Someone else can give instructions. While I know how to get there, I don't remember the street name you need to turn on.
I doubt i can make it tomorrow but ill totally be there next week. Find out the street name and apartment number and whatnot and ill make it

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Well andy posts here too. Heck, the info might be in the front page. I DON'T KNOW! I HAVEN'T CHECKED! AND I WON'T BECAUSE I AM LAZY

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, my little bro found smashboards. You might remember him, he came with me to my first Ensley tournament and VGB4. He'd probably be on the PR if he trained but he hates playing with me.

SleepyK

btw what are you using to make the shirts? afaik all the online services charge at least $30 total for a single shirt and bulk orders only go as low as 30 per order usually. if you have 30 buyers that's perfect

Winnar

Smash Lord
This is considered exciting and hype now? v_v
n00b stop trolling, you're only embarrassing yourself.

dude... the video actually is recorded.
winnar should post it up.

ive got an idea for shirts.

i want to make bowser high fiving jesus which causes an explosion that vaguely remebles scourge's face.

or

on the front have boswer fire breathing DK and on the back have bowser uptilting MK and have "GET" on the front and then "*****" on the back and "Brown" on the front and "Scourge" on the back and have in letters underneath it "The takeover has begun"

who would wear one? im assuming i rob a bank int he next week to get enough money to make them.
The first shirt idea would be awesome, I would wear it to every tournament I go to. Any idea who we can get to draw this mofo?

Also guys I think I'm changing my main to

I don't know semi-random I guess. :(

Also yeah videos are being uploaded but it takes tiiiiiiiime :( There are so many videos ugh I don't think you understand how much time goes into uploading all of them.

SleepyK

kh is like
awesome concept and excecution

fanbase is WTF WHAT ARE YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY EYES

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
There are plenty of T-shirt websites that will make a custom designed shirt.

I really doubt you'd be able to find 30 people willing to dish out 40 bucks for a shirt, though.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
t shirts are expensive.
once scourge gets more popular i will make them

yeah im sticking with the bowser high fiving jesus and just a simple explosion. and then say brown scourge undneath it and get ***** on the back.

doo.

will's first tourney was at VG4?? how did he get so good so fast? and win his first tourney? online? or what?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
n00b stop trolling, you're only embarrassing yourself.
Remember Evo when CPU spot dodged Ken's Final Smash? Remember how much hype the evo felt about that? Let's say that is more justified then uptilting being exciting. I would understand if it is like foward b to foward b to forward b or something cause that would be hilarious. But this is an uptilt.

Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but ****, freaking uptilting tornados. What's next? Foward airing through a glide attack?

SleepyK

There are plenty of T-shirt websites that will make a custom designed shirt.

I really doubt you'd be able to find 30 people willing to dish out 40 bucks for a shirt, though.
you block me or something? lol as i mentioned most of the websites have a total cost of $30 for a shirt
the custom print stores irl usually run $7 per shirt but you have to order at least 30 of them.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I read what you said, which is why I posted that.. I thought you made a typo somewhere in there because you said, in essence, "Shirts cost 30 bucks online...and they cost 30 bucks if you get a bulk order of 30 people"

Though I should block you just because your sig is **** annoying to look at.

Point still stands, I don't think there would be 30 people who'd want the shirt and most people don't like paying more than 10-15$ for a T-shirt. And I certainly wouldn't wear a shirt that says "Get *****" in public.

Top Bottom