• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

ChillyChili

Smash Cadet
NNID
JoshuaSanders
Chilli Bowl information coming out soon, but it wont be this Sunday for those wondering just so we can get stuff made perfectly

Dusta_Rhymes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1392-8248-1307
Is it worth my time to pick up smash 4 when I grind my ass at Melee?
I'd certainly consider it if the meta is speeding up. I don't like the stalemate mentality

Anime

Smash Journeyman
I feel like not all of you are meming. At least one person forgot that there's no internet at the venue

Possom

Smash Cadet
My worst performance in a tournament anywhere to date. I am very disappointed in myself.

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
Everyone has bad runs at some point, and I'm probably one of the hardest on themselves when they don't do as well as they'd hoped, but you gotta keep from letting the disappointment get to you. You gotta trying and take the experience and try and learn from your mistakes so that next time you can do even better than before. There's always a next time

Possom

Smash Cadet
Everyone has bad runs at some point, and I'm probably one of the hardest on themselves when they don't do as well as they'd hoped, but you gotta keep from letting the disappointment get to you. You gotta trying and take the experience and try and learn from your mistakes so that next time you can do even better than before. There's always a next time
I'm alright today, I just have to work harder.

righteousrook73

Smash Rookie
NNID
righteousrook73
Smashboards is doing this weird thing where when I claim my results, then go back to update them with my characters, it forces my claim to be verified a second time. Anyone else having this problem? I do't want to give Sweaters Sweaters extra work lol.

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Doors cannot go anywhere. They can only stop others from going places. A heartless, pitiable race.

Top Bottom