• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Shenanigan

Smash Apprentice
Like I hate FoD with a burning passion cause it messes up my movement and the platforms are completely unpredictable and come from the ground
Those platforms are on a timer. The cycle is really long, but it's there (not trying to argue just thought you should know)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yep, gonna run my pass plans by my chain of command when I land Saturday and 100% confirm my status. So right now it's just likely planning

100AngryTurtles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AngryTurtles
did we ever figure out why that dude was posting in here
I think he was posting in here because the DarkDeity15 guy said that he thought other Link mains were "arguably better" and he wanted to dispute that claim. His name is IZAW and he is from Sweden. He is widely considered to be one of the best Link mains in Brawl/Smash 4.

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
LoL

Call me when these guys win a MM vs Zero

Or go America and face some real competition

Or beat Kirinblaze

Or Scizor
LMAO thats funny coming from someone with only ~2 results over the past year. and why are you including kirinblaze he hasnt even been playing the game lately.. also nobody cares about friendlies.

Zoma

Smash Journeyman
Is this like Brian's troll account? The only reason I think that is cause of mains, but it's not the right N64 main.
Not me, but definitely someone's troll account.

He chose the top tier character in each game, and as I always tell Erich, it's just a coincidence that I play those characters.

Last edited:

The One True ayy lmao

Smash Cadet
NNID
SupremeMemes
3DS FC
4206-9420-6969
Is this like Brian's troll account? The only reason I think that is cause of mains, but it's not the right N64 main.
How the hell am I trolling? A single wavedash can send you across the entire stage. If that's not movement options, I don't know what is.

Eric Compton

Smash Cadet
Hey all y'all should come to this tournament tomorrow called birmingham brawl, its gonna be dank af. You'll also get the chance to play friendlies on tvs during tournament if you use the code word "Russ Robbins tho"

Top Bottom