• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Hey if you're a Birmingham Smasher, specifically a UAB student, the new student center has a game room on the second floor.

If anyone wants to smash between class hmu.

DuRagFlap

Smash Rookie
NNID
FubuHeadlock
Hey ya'll me and a few other dudes are out here in selma,al looking for a scene to play other folks. Are there any scenes in the montgomery/prattville area?

EDIT: Did not check the first page like a scrub, dont mind me anyways SUP FELLAS

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Would love to but I'm flying back in late Saturday : (

Also if any of you have heard the news about captured soldiers being taken to Germany.....guess who's worked the hospital area. : ] best training mission ever

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Would love to but I'm flying back in late Saturday : (

Also if any of you have heard the news about captured soldiers being taken to Germany.....guess who's worked the hospital area. : ] best training mission ever
Thank you for your service!

LilBigham

Smash Cadet
I mean I wouldn't be opposed to 64 because I could finally use my Neon green controller I bought a few months ago but there might be a lack of set ups and I don't know where they would fit it in the Hasl schedule

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards quit giving me notifications for this thread, and I think it was out of kindness.

Zoma

Smash Journeyman
Something something something trash talk about HASL

1st place in every event Zoma

Except the ones with a '4' in the name

GGs guys it was fun

Top Bottom