• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Someone who should be more creative with their choice of words, I do really hope that's not your idea of a flashy comeback, it probably couldn't have been more lame actually. Dropping a swear word must really be cool to you, I don't think anyone should swear, especially not some kid your age, but that's not any sort of marshal law that has to be followed. As for who you are, you're a small fish in a small pond, if you want me or anyone else on this thread to trash you and prove it then we will. I'm all for you being enthusiastic for the community here but you need to relax on throwing out this trash talk, but you need to actually be good before you do that, or let everyone know that you're joking. Also here's my opinion on your skill level: Es muy basura y triste. Look that up on Google translate if you don't know what it means.
Holy **** man, he just said "who the hell do you think I am." It's a reference to Gurren Lagann and was pretty obviously not intentionally hateful or serious.

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
The end part about binge watching Gurren Lagann was the final blow. Oh the savagery. We need to get a teespring campaign for these onesies though.

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Shoutouts to 5 hour drives only to get bodied by Rosalina and the guy I carpooled down.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
You couldn't if you tried, I've gone through 2 Wiis playing brawl. I also started a tournament series for smash flash on my bus. Can't stop the Icarus train.
Look at my post directly after ChildStar's post. Also @ Saki- Saki- Why no Ike? What's with all the Marf and Marf descendants? Also Kid Icarus, do you want this Ike ditto to be an exhibition/Seriously?

Last edited:

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
You couldn't if you tried, I've gone through 2 Wiis playing brawl. I also started a tournament series for smash flash on my bus. Can't stop the Icarus train.
Wait how have you gone through 2 Wiis? I've had the same Gamecube for 12 years and I've had the same Wii for 8 years. You gotta take better care of your stuff man.

NNID
MasterIcarus7
Wait how have you gone through 2 Wiis? I've had the same Gamecube for 12 years and I've had the same Wii for 8 years. You gotta take better care of your stuff man.
One was pre-owned, and the other was my friend's. It gave out when we left it on for 36+ hours because we were going to get an sd card to actually play the game.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Brawl's double layered disc were known for wearing out the Wii's laser. I had to swap out mine at some point as well.
>Not that this statement matters, but figured I'd add my two cents.

Edits:
Look at my post directly after ChildStar's post. Also @ Saki- Saki- Why no Ike? What's with all the Marf and Marf descendants? Also Kid Icarus, do you want this Ike ditto to be an exhibition/Seriously?
I tried Ike a bit in doubles and used it as my Rosalina counter (ended up throwing away my victory by SDing like a total scrub). I need to put in a lot more work in him before he's tournament ready for me. Brawl Marth has made the transition to sm4sh a lot easier for me, but I can't seem to let the inferior version go out of how uncomfortable all the other characters feel to me.

Last edited:
NNID
MasterIcarus7
Brawl's double layered disc were known for wearing out the Wii's laser. I had to swap out mine at some point as well.
>Not that this statement matters, but figured I'd add my two cents.

Edits:

I tried Ike a bit in doubles and used it as my Rosalina counter (ended up throwing away my victory by SDing like a total scrub). I need to put in a lot more work in him before he's tournament ready for me. Brawl Marth has made the transition to sm4sh a lot easier for me, but I can't seem to let the inferior version go out of how uncomfortable all the other characters feel to me.
Ike is too slow in smash 4 to me, and Marth just feels uncomfortable.

Top Bottom