• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Yo what is up everybody I just wanted to give you all an update on what will be happening at the Birmingham Brawl 2. The venue will open at 9:00 AM because there will be a free Melee doubles tournament that will start at 10:00 AM that I will use to see if I could do that in the future so I might cut it short depending on whether or not it runs long. You will also notice that I swapped around the time for the Melee tournament and the PM tournament. The reason for this is because there will be a PM crew battle because there was a Melee one last time.

The Smashboards event page can be found here: http://smashboards.com/threads/aug-29-2015-birmingham-brawl-2-homewood-alabama.412104/
The Facebook event page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/436240859896194/

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Updated Drill Schedule blocked me so hard from my Big House plans. But they gave me all of September off soooooo I may see some of Georgia monthlies next month.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I don't try to be, but Uncle Sam just makes it my destiny.

Edit: Also going to Germany in January. Hyyyyype (except for snow, **** snow)

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
And thanks for the gratitude.

So with having like 2 Birmingham tournaments this month, what are the odds of having those from the southern part of the state make it to either so we can finally debunk this who is better than who nonsense?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Just carpool the doods down in your soccer mom Rogue you scrub. We've got to make the HASL group vs Press Start crew battle happen. And of course even without Ryker it'd be nice to see the ASL guys from Auburn and Mobile.

.....and maybe make some actual power rankings and update Zyro's Melee one?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
And since when do soccer moms only carpool their own? Now be a bro and get it done. Kthx <3

Top Bottom