• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
SO, what has everyone been up to lately? I'm a certified teacher now & I'm loving every second of it. I'm convinced it's one of the best jobs around.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Yo Bomber we just had one last weekend. I shoulda sent you a PM
I haven't really been thinking about traveling as of recent, so I don't think I would have been able to make it anyway. I've been a little busy. However, I'm starting to get that desire to travel more. I know you guys said you'd house me if I needed it, so I'm really looking to get out at least once between now and Christmas for Project M. I might also bring some of my fellow Louisianians with me.

P.S- Sorry I haven't been keeping up. I miss you guys. :(

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
So I got my Associates in Paralegal around September. I still haven't been able to land a job though.
W/e. Whenever I do Ima be back in the 205 and booty callin JanJan when Smash4 comes out!

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Just got the golden 3ds, gimme ur codes. 5086-2198-8148

btw I also have pokemon Y and I'm a better pokemon trainer than you.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Just got the golden 3ds, gimme ur codes. 5086-2198-8148

btw I also have pokemon Y and I'm a better pokemon trainer than you.

Mii Name=Mairu IGN: Isabella
0146-9366-3229

Safari Type & Pokemon
Magneton Foretress Excadrill

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, new smasher here. I go to UA and am looking for people to play melee with regularly (and maybe project M, but I only have a gamecube). Message me if interested ^^

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hey guys, new smasher here. I go to UA and am looking for people to play melee with regularly (and maybe project M, but I only have a gamecube). Message me if interested ^^
Wednesday nights (currently postponed until next semester) is ABXY smash nights in the Ferg. There is also a few guys around that play melee that you could meet up with. A lot of the older guys are hyped about project M so that's where you'll find the most people I think.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
BRAWL BACK IN MLG, OH YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Oh, wait. :(

And we don't even get Poké Floats. :'(

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yo fellow Alabamians. Thought I'd just say sorry for not really sticking through with the scene during it's time of inactivity. I'm sure if I had put some effort into arranging transportation help I could have done a lot more with the Brawl Scene. After watching the Smash Bros. Documentary it made me feel super bad for picking League over Smash. Granted the Brawl community probably won't ever be up to the standards of the Melee community due to it's legacy. With Smash looking positive for MLG and with the upcoming Smash 4 title I'd want to say I'm complete game for making a bounce back into the scene, but here shortly (12/27) I'll be getting my ship off date for Basic Training and will be pretty much afk from the world for 20 Weeks. However, in the event I get some time before being sent off out of country, I'd like to really play smash with the community again..be it hosted in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, anywhere. So I'll keep you guys posted when I return from basic, and until then you guys keep it real.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Welcome to the boards and our thread!

With the changes for MLG and their willingness to support tournaments that aren't their own, will surely make way for more tournaments throughout the state. While things are a bit slower here, I'd recommend joining the following.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/200424973356187/

Also North East as in Glencoe? Or are you further in the top right?

RocketsInUrFace

Smash Rookie
hello all just started playing again hit me up sometime, just got melee working on dolphin and have a crew of 5 pll that will play in huntsvegas area

popsofctown

Smash Champion
The Wednesday night smash night is the best place to play melee in Huntsville.
If you can't wait that long come play my Doc here near UAH lol.
What's a dolphin

RocketsInUrFace

Smash Rookie
The Wednesday night smash night is the best place to play melee in Huntsville.
If you can't wait that long come play my Doc here near UAH lol.
What's a dolphin
Dolphin is an emulator for gamecube, which can be used to play melee online with people you normally wouldnt be able to play against w/o travel.

j00t

Smash Champion
We have smash here every Wednesday at my place. If you need an address hit me up. I'm available to play on weekends too.

EDIT: This is the place popsofctown is talking about. Didn't see his post originally

Top Bottom