• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, so you guys who aren't my FB friends. I'm working the Alabama State Fair this year. I'm selling dragons. You should come see me one day.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
if you can get down to birmingham i have a place for you to stay + I'm driving from there.
its like 30 minutes south of you. it depends on if you have a car or not tho. ;/

****.... so y'all *****s gonna edgeguard me and do gay **** huh? well damn there went me playing this *****.
loljk, but yeah, people don't edge guard on wifi so i wouldn't know. i could see me getting gimped 3 times in a row then peacing. not my style. lmao.
Learn to DI to the corner. Helps a lot.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Not a lot to talk about. School keeps me busy. I usually post more in the Wario subforum and on Facebook.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so im guessing smash isn't going to be one of the game realesed along with it. cool then. Nov. is too soon for me to drop all that money an i was worried y'all would be plain smash w/o me ;p

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh yeah youre back and forth between those places.

dude... pops and TY dont even post or play do they? thats like the worst referances.

double edit: also who hosts Iron Brawl? is that still Ingulit?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
nope everyone just says "Talk to Luis"

turns out you have a lot of fans, congrats ;)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
nope everyone just says "Talk to Luis"

turns out you have a lot of fans, congrats ;)
Really?

WELL, I SAY EFF EMM KAY.

Who did you talk to? I don't see why I would be a deciding factor, other than that people don't like to assume responsibility.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah i dont know.

youre influence carries alot of weight with most people. and rightfully so, i mean you are by and large the most experianced smash player here.

but

i still have a problem with people not thinking entirely for themselves..

this is just what im assuming the case is. in reality i have no idea why people dont care that they have the power to make their own rulesets at their own tournmanets and dont want to discuss possible changes they could make lol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ryker, youre probably actually tremendously the worst about that kind of stuff.

but dude ryker

if we get this convo going

its like

mega super villan Heel metaknight vs. a WAAY over baby-face in the baby face pro-ban faction.

****s like a wrestlemania main event and doesnt need to take place in the public forums. lol im just watching too much wrestling.

Ryker, please PM me. it would literally make my day though.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
this is just what im assuming the case is. in reality i have no idea why people dont care that they have the power to make their own rulesets at their own tournmanets and dont want to discuss possible changes they could make lol
Ideally, they don't care about changing it because many people have had fine experiences with the current ruleset. They don't see any problem as it is, and some people feel a negative effect from Meta Knight's legality in tournaments from before.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh, heads up, no one ever finished updating the Challonge Bracket for AUSOM 6.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Ideally, they don't care about changing it because many people have had fine experiences with the current ruleset. They don't see any problem as it is, and some people feel a negative effect from Meta Knight's legality in tournaments from before.
thats ideally. but realistic also.

but i don't really care about people feeling a "negative" effect from something in a tournament setting. no one should cater to that kind of thing, competitively speaking. just saying. i mean, call me harsh but whatever.

but yeahhh. y'all can jus find me on wifi when I'm feeling like playing. theres a lot of good ppl there too.

lol JTMerrell apparently plays wifi too. me and him r wifi buddies on there :)

Top Bottom