• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i like watching joots gw
actually i might enter melee at resist.

soo you are still undecided whether you are going or not cam?
anyways ill still give you my number and stuff though
334 318 5447

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
and after you text me, then i will text you my address because i want to be complicated like that

Aloha

Smash Cadet
Evo is just right around the corner can't wait Vegas baby!
I dnt no if Im more excited about the women or the tourney regardless what happens in Vegas well y'all know the rest!
:phone:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah np Reflex, I sent the replays to a recording thread. I'll upload them through a youtube channel when they're done.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Your predicitons that are wrong:

MvC3: Won't have a Phoenix.
BB: It'll be Platinum
LoL: Despite that being a very, VERY broad category, it's probably wrong as well because split pushing teams are infinitely better at high levels of play. Not to mention the fact that whatever team wins will have to go through multiple team comps to deal with opposing teams and enemy bans.

Seriously Zero, add me on Skype so I can talk to you about LoL and fighters. Cpt_Ryker

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
is jwong going to evo? i dont really see anyone beating him in mvc3. him and combo fiend are sent killers

wolverine is become the new god in mvc tho. he's on like every team. I think he might be the best character now

phoenix is blah. snap her in, breath on her, she's dead.

the risk of playing her far outweighs the potential reward imo

nice1

Smash Lord
is jwong going to evo? i dont really see anyone beating him in mvc3. him and combo fiend are sent killers

wolverine is become the new god in mvc tho. he's on like every team. I think he might be the best character now

you do know tokido put jwong in losers and beat him in grand finals at CEO this past weekend and snapping in phoenix and killing her is actually a lot harder to do then saying if the phoenix player knows what they doing when she is snapped in

SleepyK

Banned via Administration

didja watch tokido put it in his butt @ ceo

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
RESIST 3 VENUE CHANGE!!!!!!

We've got a better venue in another Microtel closer to us and to the rest of AL. It will shave off 20-30 minutes of your drive unless you're from Florida. Rag is going to update the OP the next time he logged in.

I dunno if DaBomb asked here or in the thread, but yes 64 is going down, BUT YOU NEED TO BE HERE EARLY. 64 sign-ups start at 10am and the tourney starts 30 minutes afterward.

Winnar

Smash Lord
yeah dude tokido kind of demolished at ceo

portal 2 is fantastic :D coop has more of a portal 1 feel, but the single player was awesome in its own way

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Saw the first episode of Nichijou.

My sister didn't like it, but she doesn't pay attention to anything or care about anime so I don't care.
Matt didn't like it because he's like, "Oh no! I'm watching with someone not named Jason, that makes me uncomfortable!" And so he didn't enjoy it.

I loved it. I was like, meh, this is okay, I guess.... Then the maid trips and super explodes... then the sausage thing... then the toe thing... it's also adorable.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Saw the first episode of Nichijou.

My sister didn't like it, but she doesn't pay attention to anything or care about anime so I don't care.
Matt didn't like it because he's like, "Oh no! I'm watching with someone not named Jason, that makes me uncomfortable!" And so he didn't enjoy it.

I loved it. I was like, meh, this is okay, I guess.... Then the maid trips and super explodes... then the sausage thing... then the toe thing... it's also adorable.
I think the earlier episodes were the best. The series overall is pretty nice.

Can't wait for the Summer Lineup to start showing, I've pretty much finished everything I wanted from this season.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Ah, so you are going. Any other b'ham guy(s) want to drive down to him?
do yu want to go cheap?
cheapo
my man cheppy
my dude cheap cheep cheep cheep (like birds calling)
my sombrero chamu
you thinkin about going.
cuz ive got a car
and im thinkin about goin
no
actually
im goin

_Keno_

Smash Lord
do yu want to go cheap?
cheapo
my man cheppy
my dude cheap cheep cheep cheep (like birds calling)
my sombrero chamu
you thinkin about going.
cuz ive got a car
and im thinkin about goin
no
actually
im goin
Unless Cam doesnt want to, he can drive to me, then I can drive to you, then we can all drive to Mobile (and split gas woooo). Hopefully someone else wants to come and can split the gas even further, and possibly give us good company.

And what day/time do you want to leave? Late Friday? Early Sat?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
we only post in here to argue jeez

also if anyone from GA is going i'm down to throw money at them to hype up ryker vs cam (if they both wanna money match of course)

Top Bottom