• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Any b'ham guys for smash? I'm bored as hell sitting at home all day.
d00d I know the feeling. I find myself constantly just browsing forums and watching anime to kill time of being out of school lol.

I need a ****ing car D:<
(;-; but the one I'm fixing won't be ready for a few months)

rushing down with chris is a pretty bad idea imo.
chris isn't even really good BUT HE'S COOL SEE WHAT I WAS SAYING
Yes, he's awesome. Not quite Snake tier, but he's a pretty chill dude who screams "Suck it!"

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Deadpool just has a bad choice of phrases to be in a game with Blazblue syndrome imo. He just gets so annoying

Aloha

Smash Cadet
deadpool is difficult to master to me but he is awesome! i hate issac deadpool! but a good wolverine is balls to fight

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh Ed, I tried changing the Tohou Guild Message but it seems I don't have the permissions. I think only the leader can. =o Would you want me to do that as well?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
i think i trust you enough to go on my account, hell if you feel like it afk me and get some flourite stones.

(normally vice's can change bullitens, oh well)
lol I was left clicking the message, I was instructed how to change it after I logged on lol.

Oh and PS: That set you had on expired on log on.

What is flourite stones?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
oh hah sure I can do that

Edit: as of this edit, you've only 18 more minutes until the Finger Warmup (The hour countdown) is over. wewt

Aloha

Smash Cadet
justin wong does it again sf4 us champ and now the us mk9 champ this man is truly awesome!

nice1

Smash Lord
yea he's a pretty humble guy but i wanna see how he does at CEO since there aren't any stipulations for the tourney including seeing Tom Brady compete

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
In other news, my buddy is spending as much time on Marvel as I am on Blazblue. I've got to have the best damn keepaway ever to keep Wolverine, Magneto, Wesker out.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, Arthur tries SOOOOOOOO damn hard to carry this team. He does it half the time. That's just the kinda guy he is. However, Chris and Doom are certainly not carrying their own weight. If I want to remain a lame team with Arthur as my anchor, who would you guys recommend?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I dunno. I'm thinking what I need is a really strong assist. Either a GTFO or a sentinel drones. Something to stop them from getting in or to get them out. I really can never set up with Chris at the start of the match. If I do get Doom Missiles up from any thing resembling separation, then Chris can set up and keep them out for their first two characters, but it's REALLY damn hard to do against any of the common rush down leads.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Dorm could so keep people out though, from what I saw at least.

What you're needing is a solid lead. Have you tried the super armor Hsien-Ko thing?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
need a solid point man ryker. dogy plays chris on point decently
but i dunno just be lame and pick zero or something
didn't you used to play sentinel? he's the best character lol

tom brady's the best player I've seen so far through videos dude is mad smart
jwong just waits for opportunities to SPIN and then get 50 damage. i mean he's pretty sick with it but i think its more the character

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You PS3 or XBox, T1J?

Also yeah, but Zero doesn't benefit from my other two characters nor does he help them out. Same with most common leads like Wolverine.

Also, for the record, my Chris is better than my Doom, but I'm in the lab right now working on remedying that and figuring out the best options for those times when I do land a combo with Arthur.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
All wall teams doesn't sound like it'd be beneficial either though lol. Maybe I'm forever stuck on Pokemon teambuilding theories

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Eww Xbox... I wish my dad wasn't such a **** and would let me spend my money on like 2 or so games. He's telling me now I reeeeeeaaallly shouldn't do it. He thinks I'll waste all of it but I won't.

Top Bottom