• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
do you guys have any bands that just sound kinda like "blah" to you. like its not good not bad. it just is like.... blan. it does like nothing at all for you and it just feels empty. but you keep going back to it because it has achieved that "empty" soundingness label in your playlist of music.
like.... i just keep going back to this band and i get this feeling of emptiness but i like it lol.

Winnar

Smash Lord
do you guys have any bands that just sound kinda like "blah" to you. like its not good not bad. it just is like.... blan. it does like nothing at all for you and it just feels empty. but you keep going back to it because it has achieved that "empty" soundingness label in your playlist of music.
like.... i just keep going back to this band and i get this feeling of emptiness but i like it lol.
yeah actually there are a few songs that I do that with

maybe a band or two

but yeah

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So the tournament is this weekend, and I still have no idea who from Birmingham is going. (and I need to join a carpool)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh.
i cant go anymore because my dad is having his retirment party this weekend....
uggg. lol

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ive changed the date of RESIST 3 to June 11th. The date is bad and all of a sudden alot of people that I know wasn't gonna be able to make it.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
+1 for awesome caravan trip

Aloha should be down for this as well, since they have MvC3 there. Hell I would even expect Nice1 to be there.

Edit: ORRR we could shoot for something near home, like LOST 10. :3 They may also have a bonus pot. hells yes

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i think my problem with most fighting games is that I don't have the instincts or reflexes to succeed with mediocre or bad characters, but the best characters rarely appeal to me because they're always so ****ing mindlessly lame

smash series is an exception in that I play good characters and still lose

nice1

Smash Lord
+1 for awesome caravan trip

Aloha should be down for this as well, since they have MvC3 there. Hell I would even expect Nice1 to be there.

Edit: ORRR we could shoot for something near home, like LOST 10. :3 They may also have a bonus pot. hells yes
i already got a crew im rolling with to CEO

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
i think my problem with most fighting games is that I don't have the instincts or reflexes to succeed with mediocre or bad characters, but the best characters rarely appeal to me because they're always so ****ing mindlessly lame

smash series is an exception in that I play good characters and still lose
i dont care about tiers, i just wanna play my favroite char and be good with them.

too bad theyre always either bottom tier or really hard to use.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dont care about tiers either when selecting a character, but tiers are so important in high level play if you happen to like a bad character you're facing an uphill battle

Aloha

Smash Cadet
count me out cause im hurting for monies since im going to drop 487 on my plane ticket to evo!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah why do all the cool charecters always suck?
and some quiet mother****ers with swords and some other typical **** are always top.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
kola good news i am moving to hoover sons to the magnolia apartments! i dnt know how far that is from your place?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm interested in going to both of these. The LA tournament is a seven-hour drive for me, and going to Orlando is an eight-hour drive for me, so the distance isn't much of an issue for me.

I wouldn't mind going to LA again for the first time in a long while, but CEO looks like it's gonna be huge. Just depends on how many people I can get to go with me to either one. What's it looking like for you guys?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well We have Rag and the Mobile crew heading down to LA. In Birmingham we just have me and Cheap as interested people. And Cheap said he was game for CEO. I'm fine with either, xD

Oh awesome Aloha. I don't know of Apartments around this area but I'll see. Is it near Riverchase by chance?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i want to make the trip to FL but i know ill just get beat in round one and two but thats a scrubby attitude so actually i am now interested in making the trip to FL because i am very interested in breaking through my scrubby attitude and becoming pro at this game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
God, CS2 is legit. Ice Car is now a top tier character. I'm so proud of my baby boy and I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts.

In other news, my Marvel team has turned into Chris, Doom, Arthur. What the hell is wrong with me?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Your Soku is growing on you, to the point where you use all keep away characters on MvC

Awesome Slam =D

Top Bottom