• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Aloha

Smash Cadet
whoa not friday i said saturday! i work friday ! saturday after i com bacc from the tourny then we can have the smashfest at my house sons! also i guess yall can count me in for bbc i will make my epic return!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Dungeon Stamina bars in MMOs make me sad but glad at the same time.

Saturday works Aloha. I'll see if I can make it.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
wesker, taskm, tron the ultimate team fucccc wit me! dese *****z so pringles where's your curly mustache at? lol! but yeah kola hope you can make it!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Zhero, and Matt if you're still lurking these parts.

This season's Tsundere is Aria Kanzaki

Lolita that plays with guns, oh yes.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ugh the word Wi-Fi makes me want to vomit. Mahg plays it though, I think you should get at him on AiB. Slam too.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh. i was just talking about a smashfest.
like thatd be cool if i could smash and then go to school.
wait, when is BBC?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'd read that as ****ed up but it's only 4 letters. I'm curious as to what you meant to put there.

Interested Lists so far after watching the available episodes:
Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi
Tiger & Bunny
Hidan no Aria
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Moshidora
A Channel (It's so cute <3)

Continuing?
Kaiji
The World God Only Knows

Probably will not be continuing
Dog Days (I can't stand furry stuff)
Maria Holic
Ore Tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah and all the wifi kids that do good in ladder consistantly are all elitist *******s, as if they are actually pro or something.
theres a technique to getting good scores. its like play ppl with a so and so score when you have this record and so on and so forth. and it also helps to know who is who and who plays who and how they are so you can be picky about matches and blah blah blah. i tried it and got to 1500 but then i just got tired of it and wanted to play only good ppl. you basically beat up on scrubs and then face a couple god ppl every now and then to get a good score.

idk. i just dont see how these kids let something like this go to their head when they are like watching videos of ally and stuff and obviously know that they cant do half of that stuff and they are like placing mid to low at every tourney.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Reflex, you haven't been to LA in a while. You should bring M2K to LouisiAnime with you! ;D
I guarantee that you'll have a blast!

JNig wants a MM! :p
/falsehype

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reflex, you haven't been to LA in a while. You should bring M2K to LouisiAnime with you! ;D
I guarantee that you'll have a blast!

JNig wants a MM! :p
/falsehype
I have school stuff to do. I can't justify it with the semester winding down now.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'd read that as ****ed up but it's only 4 letters. I'm curious as to what you meant to put there.

Interested Lists so far after watching the available episodes:
Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi
Tiger & Bunny
Hidan no Aria
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Moshidora
A Channel (It's so cute <3)

Continuing?
Kaiji
The World God Only Knows

Probably will not be continuing
Dog Days (I can't stand furry stuff)
Maria Holic
Ore Tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
Maaan, I haven't watched any anime at all for the past couple of days. I just found out about League of Legends on Saturday and I have only just now overcome this huge addiction.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Maaan, I haven't watched any anime at all for the past couple of days. I just found out about League of Legends on Saturday and I have only just now overcome this huge addiction.
Dude League Of Legends have been around for ever. I'm sure this thread has even brought it up multiple times.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Back in my early high school days, I used to be ballin' in Runescape. I could fish for sharks, son.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah thats awesome.
oh also, what are plans for bbc? as i do not plan on navigating through atl by myself without a gps.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Back in my early high school days, I used to be ballin' in Runescape. I could fish for sharks, son.
lol i still play, once I start an mmo i cant stop.

I'll take any free stuff you might have =D

I currently play guildwars, lord of the rings online, and soon to be the old republic online

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I've got a rather terrible TomTom. :I

I'm about 80% confirmed. Still gathering funds to survive the trip though.

Top Bottom