• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Gl bro

I'm down for a large T-Town tournament. Haven't been there in a while anyway lol.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
So I was trying to explain to my brother why strider/doom is high tier in mvc2 while strider/anything else is low tier, and I came up with "imagine if captain falcon could call in mk to nado every 5 seconds and falcon could follow it up with anything he had".

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
So I was trying to explain to my brother why strider/doom is high tier in mvc2 while strider/anything else is low tier, and I came up with "imagine if captain falcon could call in mk to nado every 5 seconds and falcon could follow it up with anything he had".
:cool::cool::cool:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm patiently waiting for an AUSOM 3 annnouncement. I'll be guaranteed for that since I know the location by heart (if it's the same venue.)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude i think maining mk and secondary ddd is a good combination. ddd teaches you to be patient. idk ppl say its not tho right?

Aloha

Smash Cadet
ready to put da beam on dese *****z! 5th prestige? movin on up like tha jeffersons

Top Bottom