• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
So I just beat level 8-2 in Super Mario Bros. with 000 reading on the clock. I am so proud. I stepped away from the controller after beating 8-1 to talk to someone, came back back with about 100 on the clock and ran, went down a pipe I didn't even know existed, almost died climbing the stairs, and made the jump so I hit the flag pole right as time expired. It was hype.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So I just beat level 8-2 in Super Mario Bros. with 000 reading on the clock. I am so proud. I stepped away from the controller after beating 8-1 to talk to someone, came back back with about 100 on the clock and ran, went down a pipe I didn't even know existed, almost died climbing the stairs, and made the jump so I hit the flag pole right as time expired. It was hype.
's good stuff. :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
what the **** guys i'm going to rom
i'll go to AL next week unless you guys come to GA for a usga thing

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So whats the plan for today Zhero? When will you be up for ye ole smashfestivities

I'll be home around 4:10ish but I've got to take a brief trip to the doctor (maybe). Should we start with Arcana Heart or bore ourselves with...Bawrl

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
I would like to play this Arcana Heart. Or any other fighting game such as and so forth. I haven't played anything like those except BB. So, GG, arcana heart, MB:AA; basically any of those would be cool to have at least played one game in.

Also, I was supposed to close, but I switched shifts with someone, so I closed last night; I'll be there earlier than expected.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
what the **** guys i'm going to rom
i'll go to AL next week unless you guys come to GA for a usga thing
Um, Smashgiving is next weekend. November 26, 2010, Black Friday...the day after Thanksgiving, the day before someones bday...

If you do come, scoop up Merc and I'll bake some cupcakes for the occasion.

lol, the day before Merc's bday is Black Friday.
ROM sucks

play AL

etc
Smashgiving, next Fri, Black Friday, all weekend.

So whats the plan for today Zhero? When will you be up for ye ole smashfestivities

I'll be home around 4:10ish but I've got to take a brief trip to the doctor (maybe). Should we start with Arcana Heart or bore ourselves with...Bawrl
Bawrl.

I learned something... :)

I would like to play this Arcana Heart. Or any other fighting game such as and so forth. I haven't played anything like those except BB. So, GG, arcana heart, MB:AA; basically any of those would be cool to have at least played one game in.

Also, I was supposed to close, but I switched shifts with someone, so I closed last night; I'll be there earlier than expected.
I preigh SSF4...

Come on down at any time then.

The earlier the better.

Boredom is a fatal poison to me.
Vacuum, yes?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Spam moar, be quick make your tag Sexy Pit like the little guy from the last WABA we went to

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
1. Emily's an idiot.

2. To all persons coming over: Please bring a 360 controller. I took someone else's controller from Nerdacon and I'm sitting on a dead rechargable battery pack without a charger.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I don't want batteries and charger for said batteries.

The battery pack itself is what I'm talking about. It's one of those "charge the packs, NO BATTERIES" kinda thing. I can't put batteries in it.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'll bring my controller then. It looks better than most of yours anyway. I'll see if I have extra battery backs too.

I'd play SSFIV a loooot more than I would ever play MvC. :I

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Double Dash was alright. I loved the presentation, but the tracks themselves were lacking compared to 64 and Super.

Kola won't play a game that is fun and requires good execution?! Shocking.

MvC3 is lookin' dern fine.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Nah I just don't really find something worth enjoying about it.

I find fun in Melee, I just troll it. Same with Street Fighter. I really like Blazblue. Tekken requires good execution and fake outs. :V

I really want to play Mario Kart 64, if someone has it they should bring it over. : P I'll bring extra controllers for that system too.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Bro we'd have to have someone with the carts/maps/characters in a mem card. I'm not playing **** unless I have Toadette.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
You know how there is instant trust between you and a gay haircut stylist guy right? You know, that he will give a good haircut?

I think I've lost that trust.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So no one from the Bham area is going to Daphne? You guys suck.
I think no one from AL is going outside of you guys and those of us in a 30 minute radius of the venue, which also sucks. Yet we're still getting good attendance because of the OoS people.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Harry Potter?

All right heading to ye ole docter. I'll get back on the time I'll be arriving when I get back.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I think no one from AL is going outside of you guys and those of us in a 30 minute radius of the venue, which also sucks. Yet we're still getting good attendance because of the OoS people.
I don't know man. We'd have 3 ppl coming, you guys have like 4 in mobile, MS isn't coming, Louisiana is attempting to get 8, and i don't know how many are coming from Pensacola. We want to go, but we have to have enough ppl to justify driving 4 and a half hours :(

j00t

Smash Champion
I don't know man. We'd have 3 ppl coming, you guys have like 4 in mobile, MS isn't coming, Louisiana is attempting to get 8, and i don't know how many are coming from Pensacola. We want to go, but we have to have enough ppl to justify driving 4 and a half hours :(
So much for driving 4 and a half hours to have fun and see all your friends again. :p

Top Bottom