• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
@MLEsis NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@cheap Cool, I'll try to be there next time. There better be sip strit fit four. I'm finally working on my Gen aGEN. Like again, but it's Gen, cuz that's his name. Get it? I'm so good, it's ok to be jealous.

Also, Gen is old and cannot .
Of course there will be Super. Me, Russ, George, Ed, Kola, and Emily play SSFIV so you'll have plenty to play with.

Zero, console my poor sore thumb. I've spent the last two hours working on Carl. I want to pick him up, but it hurts.
Your thumb is a worthless dog; a literal pile of pitiable filth that shan't be near me, chance your gross incompetence becomes contagious.

He's actually a lot easier to use if you think of Nirvana as an assist character rather than another one altogether. If you've ever played Versus games then you'll understand what I mean.

I have it, but I wont play Zombies with you because my brothers are currently playing it now.

8D yay for PS3 users

btw Ed

I rofl that he is referred to as the galactic pretty boy

xD Dazzle
Wtf is this? You should tell me more about it this weekend. Also, do you watch MM!?

btw, I'm taking Tekken 6 and you wii from you on the 18th.

What's funnier is I saw this while the main theme for CS was playing, lol.

And people are jerks in Left 4 Dead 2, I accidently shoot a boomer that is too close to us, and I get kicked instantly, even though I was doing better than they were.

...jerks
You're supposed to kill youself if they try to kick you. Make them regret their poor judgment.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I have it, but I wont play Zombies with you because my brothers are currently playing it now.

8D yay for PS3 users

btw Ed

I rofl that he is referred to as the galactic pretty boy

xD Dazzle
Kola i might need your PSN again.

How does everyone feel about me changing my name to A_Kid_Named_Cotty?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Love Hina and Shuffle! suck so bad. They are horrible and unwatchable without any positive merit other than that the girls are cute. I really wanted Shuffle! to be good, but it's not. It's not even mediocre; it's a fecal pile and Love Hina gets worse and worse with its cliches and sillyness with each episode. It starts out entertaining, then it immediately enters Sucktown by the 5th episode.

Air is a hentai turned anime.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
^both have omgimgonnashootsomeone endings btw...

you want bad?(or yaoi), go pick up Gravitation.

Shining Collection is an amazing song, though...

is Rainbow that prison anime? i wanted to check that one out,o.o

it is...omg the OP is amazing.i really need to pick this one up.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
My favorite anime is dragon pink

Does Carl still have infinites?

It's funny because if the brawl community played bb we'd have banned it

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Of course there will be Super. Me, Russ, George, Ed, Kola, and Emily play SSFIV so you'll have plenty to play with.

Wtf is this? You should tell me more about it this weekend. Also, do you watch MM!?

btw, I'm taking Tekken 6 and you wii from you on the 18th.
I'm being inducted for our schools National Art Society tonight, probably won't be home until about.....7 PMish. : P but yeah I'm fine with it.

Kola i might need your PSN again.

How does everyone feel about me changing my name to A_Kid_Named_Cotty?
sounds like a dumb rappers song.
Oh and my PSN is VigilanteKola

protip:all hentai turned anime SUCK!. blabla sora is no exception go watch Love Hina or SHUFFLE!, much better q.q
^@gif: faaaaabulous~
xD;; I'll pass on both.
Gif went blank on me :< gotta upload the revised version.

Air Gear sucks **** and Air is awesome.

You're offending me with your bad taste.

Rainbow...

check it out.
Or check out Fairy Tale

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
^both have omgimgonnashootsomeone endings btw...

you want bad?(or yaoi), go pick up Gravitation.

Shining Collection is an amazing song, though...

is Rainbow that prison anime? i wanted to check that one out,o.o

it is...omg the OP is amazing.i really need to pick this one up.
The best yaoi is Guren Lagann. It's not that there's much homosexuality in the show, it's that there's so much testosterone it turns you gay.

My favorite anime is dragon pink

Does Carl still have infinites?

It's funny because if the brawl community played bb we'd have banned it
Dragon Pink is nothing compared to Bible Black.

Carl doesn't have infinites anymore, but he does have scary mixups. His infinite was never that broken in the first BB anyway. Other characters in general were far more broken than he could ever dream to be.

btw, aside from finishing NANA, I'm watching Le Chevalier D'eon. The action is awesome with great dialogue and an interesting adaptation of French history. Oh, and it doesn't have any of the ******** cliches of most anime.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
the first anime series I ever watched was a spanish dub of dragon ball z

the first anime film i ever watched was Ninja Scroll, which is perhaps the most overrated anime film of all time. but i kind of think that 90 percent of anime is over rated, so mehh

the first hentai I ever watched was Rei Rei
i remember locking my bedroom door and turning the volume really low so my mom wouldnt catch me watching it lawls

the best hentai i ever watched was Sex Demon Queen.
its hilarious
and i dont mean like "its so absurd its hilarious" i mean, its actually legit funny

funny story. I found sex demon queen by curiously downloading a file on Kazaa called "FLCL EPISODE 7"

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hmm, probably the first I've ever seen would be Gundam Wing from Toonami, it was before I knew or cared about what anime really was though.

The First anime I've ever finished conciously was AiR.
First Hentai was uhh...I forget it's name but it had some girl with a transforming devils tail. Pretty hot
First Manga- King of Bandits
First anime film- Paprika

Worst anime I've ever seen- whatever that one Zero has. with the annoying girl who keeps dying and coming back to life and the plot is to kill the person who created the Manga.

and Fairy Tale is pretty awesome, after I finish the two books a friend loaned me I'll begin reading the Fairy Tale manga.

fun fact: I haven't used the phrase "Having that" in some time.

Oh and according to the Wi-Fi community, I shouldn't be PR'd :V I must be pretty bad

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
First anime I really watched was Guren Laggan.

First anime movie was Tekkon Kinkreet. It was soooooo good. I mean really, really good. It changed my life.

Rainbow is really good so far and I have high expectations for it. That OP song, too good, imo.

/random
Anyone watch The Walking Dead on AMC?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I watched the three way sannin battle between jiraiya, orochimaru, and tsunade recently and it brought me fond memories of when naruto didn't suck

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
He's actually a lot easier to use if you think of Nirvana as an assist character rather than another one altogether. If you've ever played Versus games then you'll understand what I mean.
That actually makes a lot of sense, but I think I'm gonna have to map to a trigger because pad Carl is dumb. I'm officially buying a stick. Hitting B and D, but not C is hard as ****.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
First anime I ever saw was... I think it was Tenchi Muyo on Toonami, or Pokemon, or maybe even DBZ, not entirely sure.

First movie was (if you consider Pokemon to be an anime) Pokemon the first movie. Saw that in theaters. If it isn't a REAL anime, then it was Princess Mononoke or Spirited Away.

Don't normally read manga, but my first was Fairy's Landing. I only read like one book and that was because Zero brought it home one day lol.

random
Anyone watch The Walking Dead on AMC?
That show is possibly the best american show.

EVER

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
first anime? Cardcaptor Sakura o.o
manga? Black Cat (and Bleach when it didint suck)
movie?Akira
lol hentai? school of bondage-.-

also was everyone going over to zero's this and next weekend?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i hear that
dissidia is great for fun

but it's one of the worst recent fighting games in terms of competition

i heard that from munkus beaver so it must be true

j00t

Smash Champion
Sleepy you know you'd win that, come to AL and get ***** by me. <3

both ingame and out

Top Bottom