• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

raekwon187

Smash Rookie
Yo wasup, havent talked to some of you guys in a minute. Got something for ya. I'm out at Top Games in Gardendale and I will be starting up a monthly tournament for brawl,melee,project M ,and PSAllstars. The first one is on the 9th of March.
https://www.facebook.com/events/458538427534899/
http://smashboards.com/threads/334572/

Sorry again for scheduling on the same day as the Huntsville tourney . That error won't happen again. We're not trying to take away from them,so please support those guys. Asking to come to our tourney if you couldnt go to huntsville. Again plz support them if possible.

We're Also looking to sponsor a few players to help send to majors and other tournies. I know its hard getting out if you're playing competitive ,and I want to help. Shoot me a line for info about sponsorship. This is the real thing.
Weekly Fight nights will be starting up soon also - what night is best for you guys?

Some of you guys came out to my first run of smash tournies - just trying to show my appreciation.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Neat. We're all about trying to get new people and areas into the scene.

I'll send you a PM at some point and see if you want to get something going with us so we can get everyone on a tournament schedule that doesn't interfere with others. Sounds great to me.

raekwon187

Smash Rookie
Neat. We're all about trying to get new people and areas into the scene.

I'll send you a PM at some point and see if you want to get something going with us so we can get everyone on a tournament schedule that doesn't interfere with others. Sounds great to me.

That would be great man. Just hit me up with any info or questions. I can't wait to collab and bring new things and opportunities to the table for the community.

FGC stuff

Yea I'm still pretty heavy in the FGC. We still do monthlies ,and things are really moving forward. We even have a soon to be major for bama now. It's going to be at the Phoenix Festival ,pot bonus's and all. Will try and get smash into the fray with a bonus also.

FGC monthlies 3/16 4/20 5/24

Local meet ups are going on now at Playover(Tues & Thurs) ,but will be changing to Top Games very soon.
Will give you the new time and days when I know.

I also got a team that I'm sponsoring and I was looking for some smash reps. Just trying to give back to the communities that have held me down for so long. Much respect.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Daww, but no friends...and probably not that much money if most of the smash community is going to hville.

Also b'ham needs to meet up for smash now that a nearby monthly exists.
i made like 150 dollars or something at one of the tournaments that none of yall ****** knew about. Its usually a substantial amount of money. but yeah, no friends thing/ only casuals to play with sucked but yeah idk money over everything so idk.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
So I'm driving Wumpus, so. is anyone else up for going to huntsville this weekend?

Edit: And now my bf is going, so there's two comfortable seats and one middle back seat left.

Anyone can invoke the right of poor johns and get a free ride if they need to.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
me and austin might want to.
austin may prefer driving though. but i'm not sure if he wants to go to the other tournament or not.
i'll see what he says

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im scared like no one is gonna be at the bham tournament /but/ my lucario is too trash for a mk banned tourney. : /

yeah i have to wait and see what i say.

raekwon187

Smash Rookie
im scared like no one is gonna be at the bham tournament /but/ my lucario is too trash for a mk banned tourney. : /

yeah i have to wait and see what i say.
Haha gotta get that tourney experience sooner or later.

me and austin might want to.
austin may prefer driving though. but i'm not sure if he wants to go to the other tournament or not.
i'll see what he says
You guys should go to ATI ,support the community. Bham monthlies arent going anywhere. We scheduled on a bad date.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I will be selling my melee disk for 5$ if anyone wants it. Hell, it might go up to 10$ if anyone bids for it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ah, gotcha. Well I'm glad to hear nothing is wrong. Hopefully I'll see you around.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Mobile and Bulldog brawl eh? Mahg made an effort to do something so I guess it'd only be fair

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Man, your channel is really growing, huh? Good stuff; you do what you do quite well, I feel.

We'll see if it keeps getting better.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Just stopping by to say hello for the first time since the tourney.
Looking forward to showing up to another one someday!

#Metaknight_With_Fireballs

:pow:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
all us n this thrread were here and some of the first to hear about it when t1j first started making vlogs i think. thats pretty cool once dude blows tf up.

I wish i could change my avatar, but it says that every image is too big. ive even used images that are like ****ing 150 x 150 wtf.

:093:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
125x125, shaslam. I think they fixed the problem that kept you from changing it. Or maybe not idk.

Top Bottom