• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
This is wonderful, even if it's only on ROB. ROB's getting more and more stuff done to him every day.
No. This is TERRIBLE. Serious business.

Anyway, so since Lou is going I no longer need ridiculous housing. But now I need a partner. Who wants to team for this?

Majist

Smash Journeyman
I...might. I don't really know who is staying in my old place right now, or if they are doing construction there, but I'll find out. If they aren't painting my room, then I can fit 2 or 3 people on the couch/floor there. I plan on driving down on Friday.
I hereby claim the couch. Or your bed. With you in it, of course.

EDIT: As of now I am in need of a partner.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Hey, guys, we need to start finalizing plans for GENESIS. We have to be pre-registered by June 30th. And we need to rent our van and work out hotels and monetary and scheduling issues. We no longer need to pay by June 30th, so you won't be making a real commitment by signing up on the Genesis pre-registration.

This was my list I had last time I checked up on everybody:

George
Nu
Moogle
Reflex
Elev8
Will_
theONEjanitor
Dingle
Poet
ShaSLAM
Kismet2
Cheap (provided he can escape his parents' influence)
Saintrage
ZOM~B

There are most likely one or two names there that aren't going.

GENESIS Pre-Registration

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
A very big tournament in Antioch, CA. I think 500 something people have pre-registered for Brawl. For Melee, there are just as many. I think total, there are around 900 people pre-registered.

We may have run into a snag, however. I was trying to check on car rental rates, and I can't seem to find any rental car services that aren't sold out of passenger vans for that week. We might have to end up flying.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
A very big tournament in Antioch, CA. I think 500 something people have pre-registered for Brawl. For Melee, there are just as many. I think total, there are around 900 people pre-registered.

We may have run into a snag, however. I was trying to check on car rental rates, and I can't seem to find any rental car services that aren't sold out of passenger vans for that week. We might have to end up flying.
My older brother is not going to Genesis, for future reference.

Wine

Smash Cadet
this is kevin on adam's account because his computer will not let me log him out :-P

i'm pretty sure i'm not going to genesis. I really need to catch up on my moneys, and dropping the 200 or so for that is just gonna keep me behind.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
All right, with all the people telling me that it's going to be difficult, that means it's getting more and more likely that it will be cheaper to just fly to California instead of renting a car.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Hey T1J, your hosting TCS right? Is there a place I can sleep there like during the random character tournament? I'm gonna need sleep before I head back out to Alabaster.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Interesting.

Pit is ranked number 3 on the Japan tier list.

And wolf is A tier on their list.

Fox is much higher than he is on our list, forget where he is.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
All I have to say to wolf and fox is "Sheik FTilt"

I'm pretty sure the Japanese don't tilt lock those characters though. They also probably don't play on many CP stages (In melee they played mostly Dreamland/FD so link was pretty high on the tier list, since he gets ***** on CPs)

Majist

Smash Journeyman
All I have to say to wolf and fox is "Sheik FTilt"

I'm pretty sure the Japanese don't tilt lock those characters though. They also probably don't play on many CP stages (In melee they played mostly Dreamland/FD so link was pretty high on the tier list, since he gets ***** on CPs)
Very interesting. I hope that one day the world will see Link rise to a high tier.

Moogle, if you would please, change my characters to Ike/Wolf/Kirby.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Usually it's a lulz or XD from me :o

I'm getting excited for TCS5 :O

Also this guy named Samus_Hats is coming over to my house with his teams partner. I've never met him and I realized this about 10 minutes after I gave him my address.

So yeah I might be dead within the next hour. Or mugged or whatever. I kind of hope not D:

edit - LOL

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Usually it's a lulz or XD from me :o

I'm getting excited for TCS5 :O

Also this guy named Samus_Hats is coming over to my house with his teams partner. I've never met him and I realized this about 10 minutes after I gave him my address.

So yeah I might be dead within the next hour. Or mugged or whatever. I kind of hope not D:

edit - LOL
I've met Samus_Hats before, I don't think he'll kill you.

Omg Screen Stretched Out So Far It Hurts.
Get a bigger screen.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Hey T1J, your hosting TCS right? Is there a place I can sleep there like during the random character tournament? I'm gonna need sleep before I head back out to Alabaster.
The tournament is in a room with lots of floor space and you may be able to find a couple of comfy sofa-chair thingys to push together...they're quite comfortable actually.

if you can sleep through the chaos that will be the random tournament, that is.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i'm excited about double snakes. our team name should be I'm tired of all these mother****ing snakes on this mother****ing plane

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Hey Slam, there's a place in Montevallo on the main road that's like street from McDonalds or beside that Bus Stop place. We need to check it out and see if we can host tournies there.

Top Bottom