• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Most epic item combo ever. The setup is Halberd with medium items on with a 5 minute time limit. Me just messing around trying to collect stickers cause I only need 20 or so more for that last trophy. Anywho I forgot who I was cause I picked random but I was fighting a Samus lvl 9 cpu. We were on the non moving main deck part of the stage. I had knocked her off the stage high to the left and she was trying to jump back over me. A poke ball spawned and I threw it up hitting her knocking her back off. Entei came out and she tried to jump over but got caught in the flame attack. Another poke ball spawned directly below her as a bomb-omb spawned on the main platform. I hit her with the poke ball while she was still in Entei's flame and then the last hit of Entei's attack sent her flying directly into the bomb-omb which just started walking. This blew her way off the stage but she survived. Turns out a Gulpin had came out of the second poke ball and a pitfall spawned nearby. She tried to jump over me again and got spiked by the pitfall into the Gulpin and the Gulpin eventually spit her out directly into the path of the ship's cannonball which exploded right as she got within range thus ending the combo.

So it went like this: f-smash--poke ball to the face--Entei's flame--another poke ball to the face--bomb-omb--pitfall--Gulpin--Halberd's cannonball ftw.

Wine

Smash Cadet
Most epic item combo ever. The setup is Halberd with medium items on with a 5 minute time limit. Me just messing around trying to collect stickers cause I only need 20 or so more for that last trophy. Anywho I forgot who I was cause I picked random but I was fighting a Samus lvl 9 cpu. We were on the non moving main deck part of the stage. I had knocked her off the stage high to the left and she was trying to jump back over me. A poke ball spawned and I threw it up hitting her knocking her back off. Entei came out and she tried to jump over but got caught in the flame attack. Another poke ball spawned directly below her as a bomb-omb spawned on the main platform. I hit her with the poke ball while she was still in Entei's flame and then the last hit of Entei's attack sent her flying directly into the bomb-omb which just started walking. This blew her way off the stage but she survived. Turns out a Gulpin had came out of the second poke ball and a pitfall spawned nearby. She tried to jump over me again and got spiked by the pitfall into the Gulpin and the Gulpin eventually spit her out directly into the path of the ship's cannonball which exploded right as she got within range thus ending the combo.

So it went like this: f-smash--poke ball to the face--Entei's flame--another poke ball to the face--bomb-omb--pitfall--Gulpin--Halberd's cannonball ftw.

SS or it didnt happen :p

j00t

Smash Champion

Sounds like this could of all been avoided. :p

Winnar

Smash Lord

Epic as fuuuuuuuu

Winnar

Smash Lord
hey winnar are you coming to tcs5?

lets team double snake and get third place in doubles
Okay now I really want to go to TCS5.

G-reg's **** combo: Two snakes sandwich one victim with alternating first hit f-tilts. Deals more damage than almost anything and can be finished with an undiminished u-tilt. Also if we are on the lookout for it (CP battlefield or another small stage) then you can do it even when both opponents are still alive because it's so fast XP It's raaaaaaaape

I'll see if I can get anyone to go with me, or if I can get housing somewhere the night before or the night of (or both might also be nice but I don't want to intrude). I might can get Zigsta to go with me or maybe Robert.

I'm pretty sure 3GOD isn't going but he might be house me, which would be cool because I could then play him some before he moves to GA.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
A regional pokemon tourney?

But there is no localized auto-level unless you use Pokemon Stadium!

And I bet they allow the use of smelly legendaries don't they?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
A regional pokemon tourney?

But there is no localized auto-level unless you use Pokemon Stadium!

And I bet they allow the use of smelly legendaries don't they?
You're right. You have to raise them to level 50. And only the weaker legendaries (like, the trios) are allowed. Still, it's all Double Battles, with no Sleep Clause. :/

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
why isn't there a pokemon mmo yet? it seems like it'd be fairly easy to make, and you could just take the world from one of the older games to use. and have /100 person servers.

j00t

Smash Champion
why isn't there a pokemon mmo yet? it seems like it'd be fairly easy to make, and you could just take the world from one of the older games to use. and have /100 person servers.
I used to play a MUD that was Pokemon-based. Didn't survive too long though.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Well Reflex... you disappoint me...

And Also I played a Pokemon MMO for like 2 days cause when i found it the servers were crashing constantly

j00t

Smash Champion
Is Play n Trade this Saturday? Isn't that Memphis week?

If it is, and Andy is going, then I'm sorry Majist. Melee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brawl for me. :p

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Is anyone in B'ham going to Play n Trade? If so, I would like a ride, and am willing to split gas money. I would go myself if I could.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Is Play n Trade this Saturday? Isn't that Memphis week?

If it is, and Andy is going, then I'm sorry Majist. Melee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brawl for me. :p
:o I didn't know

Do you still want this "I <3 Metaknight and Brawl and Norfair" T-shirt?

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
You're right. You have to raise them to level 50. And only the weaker legendaries (like, the trios) are allowed. Still, it's all Double Battles, with no Sleep Clause. :/
NO SLEEP CLAUSE!!!!!!!!
elements expected to run wild......
gengars....
brelooms.....
and SAFEGUARD

im also interested in seeing how many rain dance teams show up

Rigor_Mortis

Smash Cadet
Screw that noise, stick with Pokemon Yellow: PIKACHU edition.

You can't improve upon perfection. The other pokemon games are just white noise compared to the shining star that is Yellow.

nice1

Smash Lord
I know someone wants to pick me up from montgomery to take me to tha tourney on the 13th in AL. I got gas money ******

Top Bottom