• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
mahgnittoc never posts on here... but im guessing he is gonna be my partner for gamebox.

and yeah i need to watch the clock more t1j. and utilize it. ill keep that strategy in mind.
who are you teaming with janitor?

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Dude that would be awesome as hell, just make your teammate Marth, Wolf, Luigi, or Peach. Those are generally the best CPUs.

Okay, so Kalm is now intrested and training with both Pit and Pikachu. We'll see how that turns out.

DanGR vanished after asking for a doubles partner. The offer still stands for you and all pikmin who follow!

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Will_ I finally beat Chuy's Ike... with Ness! Twice! The secret? PK Thunder shuts down his approaches. I also won with a gorgeous PK flash kill. That thing just rips them off the screen like they don't deserve to live. And how.
Good ****, Rob. I'll definitely try more pk thunder vs. ike.

And good luck to you, Dan. Next gamebox looks like it's going to be pretty **** big.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dan, I can likely double with you since Winnar is throwing ifs and maybes at me from out of everywhere.
Could make it work, we both want money, yes?

AIM me if you're intrested, I can turn the creepy down a bit for ya. =D
There's a small chance that I too will have something come up. It happened the last gamebox, but I plan to go this time. If I do go, I can team with yah.;) I don't have AIM installed on my comp right now, which saddens me.

And if you're not too worried, I was actually thinking about using Ike a couple matches in doubles. We can play some friendlies beforehand so you can see him in action. Otherwise, I guess I'll use Oli even though I don't like him in doubles. >_> We'll see.

Good ****, Rob. I'll definitely try more pk thunder vs. ike.

And good luck to you, Dan. Next gamebox looks like it's going to be pretty **** big.
Are you not going?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
What's goin down at gamebox.
-
|
--------------------------------------
V

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Also also also Cheap, no matter what you do- do NOT listen to what ToKneeOrNotToKnee says. Ever. He's a moron.
Oh, ****. I knew I was getting worse...I thought it was just some bizarre captain falcon learning curve. :laugh:
I just assumed he was a good falcon because of his organized threads and large amount of falcon related posts. I should of known only a moron would ask such a question...you always knee.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
I need a partner or I'll be paying 20 to team up with the cpu (I'm pretty sure it wouldnt be allowed, but it would be funny as hell to see
Actually it's been done. Someone did that at a GA Melee tournament at Fullmetal's a couple of years ago. It was low tier doubles, I think he chose Roy as the CPU. The funny part is that he made it to the second or third round.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
since pika cam and cheap peach are doing it ill say it too.

will you guys call me slam? most of you do but i think slam just rolls off the tongue easier. actually i dont mind shaSLAM either.

-_-

Winnar

Smash Lord

will you guys call me slam? most of you do but i think slam just rolls off the tongue easier. actually i dont mind shaSLAM either.

-_-
I like saying shaSLAM out loud. You need to start like playing falcon or someone like that so that when you get a knee I can be like "shaSLAMMED SON. GET YO *** WHOOPED"

:D

_Keno_

Smash Lord

-_-
I think its ironic that you called us by our smashboards names since you were referring to us not wanting to be called by those names... :laugh:

Winnar

Smash Lord
So Cheap I'm sorry that the two matches I uploaded featured major sandbagging by Jeff. I didn't bother watching them until after I uploaded them. The next one is only slightly better. Jeff seems to be trying...but he's also playing Ness. For maybe like the third time ever. Oh well, luigi's mansion is the new hyrule temple in terms of teching. I <3 that stage for that reason alone, I live to like 200% there easy.

I played with 3GOD today, so when I get my capture card back again I'll upload those. They're soooo much better D:

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
my name's white. i wish it could stay that way.

i like "ShaSlam" better than "slam"

I think i'm teaming with will_ purely so we can go diddy/DK
and if you make us mad we'll go MK/Snake because we don't give a ****

danGR you beasted with olimar in teams at game galaxy

someone recognized me in the AIB chat yesterday, he was like, wow you're t1j don't you win every tournament in AL
i was like not really i get second and third in doubles a lot :-P

Will_

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0-2lzA7_Cg&feature=channel_page
version with translation
A-A-A-AA-AAAAAAAAAAAA

also yay green names
is this supposed to be april fools or something, because it's a really bad "prank"
Ah, thanks.

And these colors were novelty at first but now it's just painful and belligerent.

EDIT: Speaking of april fools pranks, you guys be careful of that one supervirus that's supposed to be coming out tonight and tomorrow. I forgot what it was, starts with a C.

Top Bottom