• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
congrats moogle.

@pikacam: can you still partner with me? cuz skiz said it was cool. i think... haha

Also my parents said it was alright if Kalm, Nice1, Geou, and skiz or whatever came over the day before gamebox and spent the night and then just rode up with me in the morning. im gonna move the TV out into the garage so we could stay up and smash as late as we want.

so are you guys down for mini smashfest at slam's and then tourney? ill arrange it if everyone can as we get closer to tourney time.

itll be better than last time when johns parents just got pissed, kalm lol.
are you even still alive man? i havent talked to you in 3 days, which is a record.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Andy stop beastin' me in SF4

that melee tournament was pretty crazy. Tetris Attack battles with Chad were amazing.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
If we can have a smashfest at your place that would be awesome, and your parents are awesome in advance.

Reflex and Kismet, if you guys go we can prolly all ride in Slam's ShaSlamobile. It's a big 'un.

I've been focusing a lot on Pit lately, UR NAWT REDY YUT!

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Also grats to moogle for winning singles and grats to jwt for winning doubles and finishing as number 2 from bama.

And grats to spaceballs for doubles, you dirty dirty communist.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Hehehehe

My laptop broke so I need to get a new one. I plan on winning VGB so I'll have the money for a new one, so everyone show up and sandbag for me

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lol
magh you plan on winnign every tourney you go to.

me and pikacam are taking doubles.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
its cool pikacam.
i think me and magh are teaming.
Spade did say he still wanted to team. I'll have to play you at VGB though.

That reminded me, can you guys call me Cam? I had to make my name Pika_Cam because the name Cam was already taken on SmashBoards. But my tag in the game really is Cam.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
sweet if we have one ref ill let you know! ill keep you guys updated about it all.
hahah there is always room in my huge car.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Oh no what have I done. I've been playing melee so much that now after playing brawl again it's like seeing it for the first time. Brawl is not pretty at first glance :(

On a higher note, though, we got more footage for more short vids.

And on another note which is a touch lower than the previous one, my capture card is in D.C. and I won't be getting it back for a while. A month or two probably.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
everyone is watching Kings on Hulu, right?

It is a fantastic show.

I'd put it up there with burn notice.

Shannon, watch it!

Winnar

Smash Lord
What are these stages XD

Rainbow cruise and Mario circuit? wat Not only wat but first round so they're supposed to be neutrals?

moogle

Smash Ace
Moogle, you're better than this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMZTmPQrKLU&feature=channel_page

It's one of Olimar's worst stages and this guy doesn't even main Olimar.
Possibly. People at the Brawl Fox boards think I'm good enough to be interviewed. :p I'm 3rd in line after Rookie and Samboner.

i want a rematch, great moogley googley!
next time I see you, we'll play all day

What the **** is this
I thought owls ate worms and stuff. >_<

Top Bottom