• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Akira Howard Enlists into Battle! (Astral Chain)

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
It would definitely be the best outcome for me. If it's not Officer Howard, I hope we can at least get some Mii costumes like a Brawler Lappy or something.

KiyoXDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KiyoXDragon
3DS FC
2981-7067-0666
Switch FC
SW-1752-3317-0324
Looks like Akira was indirectly unconfirmed with the Sora reveal. But hey look at the bright side, we do have Astral Chain spirits and I have gained a new main Sora. Let's hope they get in, in Smash 6! Also there are some Akira mods that go over Joker, if you wanna play as the female version by DSX8.

KiyoXDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KiyoXDragon
3DS FC
2981-7067-0666
Switch FC
SW-1752-3317-0324
Today is the last day we can post here, anyone have any final thoughts? Even though our thread was small our thread was bold! I enjoy briefly chatting with you all about getting our hero Akira into Smash Ultimate! Let's hope the duo makes it in the next Smash game! I have high hopes!

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Today is the last day we can post here, anyone have any final thoughts? Even though our thread was small our thread was bold! I enjoy briefly chatting with you all about getting our hero Akira into Smash Ultimate! Let's hope the duo makes it in the next Smash game! I have high hopes!
I'm happy they got the spirit event at all considering Astral Chain released after the DLC cycle already begun, some AC Miis would've been nice though. I'm eagerly anticipating how their chances will fair next game since we could have Smash on a more powerful console which can probably be more faithful to the Legion mechanic a lot better and we could have the sequel already be released by then. Until next time it's been a pleasure

Top Bottom