• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aftershock MM/Trash Talk Thread

Oracle

Smash Master
This is the official thread for money matches at aftershock! Post here and I'll update the OP

Project M

Strong Bad vs Sosa
Aero vs Lunchables
Junebug vs Luck, $50
Socal vs Texas- 8v8 Crew battle

Smash 4

Melee

Last edited:

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
There's been a severe lack of hype Snake dittos lately.

FlsahingFire vs Azer, best of 5 PM Snake ditto.

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
Me and Jason are doing both ZSS and Olimar MM's. Haven't set for how much though. I'm going to go ahead and say $20 for ZSS, $5 for Olimar.

erasmorpheous

Smash Cadet
Calling out the best PM Mario main at aftershock. I wanna see how I fair with the big dogs.

I think it might be Nashun, but I don't know and have no idea. But either Socal-Nashun or Oklahoma-DeAires Andrews (don't know his tag). I want to do a $10 Bo5.

Last edited:

HyLeN

Smash Rookie
NNID
HyLendaBess
3DS FC
5155-3262-7849
Idk about "calling out" but im $30 money matching dakpos luigi in smash4. Also, we should do a smash4 texas vs the world crew battle if possible.

TxZero

Smash Cadet
Calling out the best PM Mario main at aftershock. I wanna see how I fair with the big dogs.

I think it might be Nashun, but I don't know and have no idea. But either Socal-Nashun or Oklahoma-DeAires Andrews (don't know his tag). I want to do a $10 Bo5.
Best Mario main at the event is definitely Gnosis

Stoks

Smash Rookie

I accept if you don't take up the offer to play against Gnosis. I at least play Mario 100% of the time in bracket but Gnosis has a better fundamental understanding of the game and therefore a more sound Mario when he does decide to play him. If you pick me though I'm totally down for a Hype Mario ditto though! : D

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Stoks = DeAires btw. Don't sleep on him.

I'm curious to see Nashun in action, I've heard he's good.

And I know from personal experience that Gnosis is the best Mario in OK right now.

Nashun

Smash Ace

I accept.

Nail.exe

Smash Cadet
I'm calling out Nair for having a tag too ****ing similar to mine.

Nail vs. Nair $10 MM. Bo5.

Top Bottom