• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerial Interrupt Platform Tech Chasing

Smash Journeyman
this is basically all we talk about on the samus boards nowadays :^)

Theftz22

Smash Lord
It seems like the timing on battlefield is very natural. I got it like 5 times in a row when I first sat down to practice. I want to learn dreamland and yoshi's but they don't come naturally and I'm worried they will ruin my timing for battlefield.

cisyphus

Smash Ace
Just strike Battlefield and then hope they CP there. Make sure to button check on Yoshi's or Dreamland too.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
It seems like the timing on battlefield is very natural. I got it like 5 times in a row when I first sat down to practice. I want to learn dreamland and yoshi's but they don't come naturally and I'm worried they will ruin my timing for battlefield.
Dreamland I have a cheat for this one and for yoshis as well, full hop buffer dair from c stick and it AIs the dair but you need to L cancel it, so 4 frames of inactive to 7 :/ not the best, but its guarenteed and makes it easier to set up the follow up if you know you got it down already, as for the yoshis, if you short hop, at the apex of jump you can up air with c stick and it will let you AI and act immediately out of it

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
if you short hop, at the apex of jump you can up air with c stick and it will let you AI and act immediately out of it
Pretty much. Pokemon's platforms are mostly the same heights so the timings for both stages are easy.

Litt

Samus
Pretty much. Pokemon's platforms are mostly the same heights so the timings for both stages are easy.
well this technically works on battlefiled as well, just not as fast as full hop AIing, and prob slower than fh waveland on

Top Bottom