• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advertising campaign ideas

PF9

Smash Lord
Behind every great video game is its advertising campaign. Super Smash Bros. - the series as a whole - is no different.

For the Switch game, this thread is to come up with ad campaign ideas you have.

My concept is a series of ads containing classic rock tracks that capture the essence of the game. All would contain gameplay footage (as is obvious).

1. "Have a good time" - this ad would contain Poison's "Nothin' but a Good Time" and would end with a screen saying "have a good time with (insert name of Super Smash Bros. Switch game here). Only on the Nintendo Switch."

2. "They're back" - this ad would contain Thin Lizzy's "The Boys Are Back in Town" and would end with a screen saying "They're back in the all-new (SSB Switch Game). Only on the Nintendo Switch."

3. "20 Years Later" - this ad would contain Queen's "We Are the Champions" (the chorus because it says "keep on fighting to the end") and end with a screen saying "After 20 Years, We're Still Kicking Butt. (SSB Switch Game). Only on the Nintendo Switch."

4. "Welcome Back" - this ad would contain "Karn Evil 9, 1st Impression Part 2" by ELP and end with a screen saying "Welcome back to the show that never ends. (SSB Switch Game). Only on the Nintendo Switch)

There are several more ads I could come up with in this concept but I don't want to list them all now. Now let's see what you have.

Top Bottom