• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advanced techs that are essential to Snake?

BrockWrecker

Smash Rookie
Hey so I'm an aspiring Snake player and I've been playing him since the day I got the game, picked him up because I have fond memories of scrubby f-smashing my friends to death with him back in Brawl. I feel like I've reached a point where I feel really confident in my understanding of the basics of Snake but idk how to take it to the next level. I know wavebouncing is kinda important to do well so I've working on solidifying my application of that but other than that I don't know what else I can do to grow my gameplay. I feel like I'm definitely missing something because I still can't do all that well in locals, usually I don't even make it to top cut, much less ever win.

Djnth0llmn

Smash Rookie
There's a lot such as:

B-reverse
Reverse-B/Turnaround B
Z-nades
Nikita piloting skills
Quick reactions
Having at least five ledgetraps memorised
Having more than five grenade cooking methods memorised and cycling through them.
Good CQC sense.

Top Bottom